Reviews for Happy Birthday
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You are right - this is sad.
In this story, Charlie feels to me, like he's caught up in the unsolvable problem again; just not p vs np this time.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Damn you woman! You really know how to tear at the heartstrings doncha? Poor Charlie-boo! And poor Don-Don!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
that was really sad loved it
Anaszun chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Very sad, what happened to Don, but at least they didn't cover the floor of Charlies house with balloons. That is a nightmare lol.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very sad, but also uplifting. Thanks, Beth
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Gah, I saw 'Don', 'bullet', and 'stroke' and I couldn't even finish this.:( I'm sure hoping you've written some comedies 'cuz I need a pick me up!:(
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow. That was unbelievably sad.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That was sad. Very you. I love your one-shots.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
*sob* Don. Don. Don. OMG. Don. *sob* Don. *takes deep breath* Okay so, this was of course a really good story, it made me cry though, poor Don and poor Charlie and poor Alan and everyone else. Because omg, Don. *sobs hysterically* Nice work.
Rabid Raccoons chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Serialgal again here - I fatfingered the year in my previous review and wasn't sure how to correct it until I thought of using another logonid. The year is 75, not 85.
newgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
WOW!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Sigh. That was sad, and I loved it, as always. Happy Birthday, FC. Incidentally, Charlie's birthday is 9/5/85. You share the same sign.
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OMG FraidyCat this story is so sad *sniff* I always think that stories that involve Don getting hurt are sad b/c I love him so much. But this story was also so sad for poor Charlie who I also love (not as much as Don though). Anyways you did a really good job. Bravo!

-Donsgirl88
wes.lane chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
How sad. You can tell that somethings wrong from the start but the ending was still a shock to me.

Happy Birthday btw!

Love your stories even if you torture Charlie endlessly (just the way I like it).
Patty chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Dang, girl. Don'tcha know you're supposed to have happy thoughts on your birthday!

It's bad enough for Charlie to be so blue but I sure hate for you to be down on your

birthday. As terrible as Charlie must feel, he still has hope. About mid-way, when

there was no gift from Don, I was afraid that he'd been killed.

Maybe next year. I'm thinking NEXT year.

Thanks for a great read. And Happy, Happy Birthday to you, dear FraidyCat.