Reviews for Responsible
TruLuv chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Great job on this story - I really liked it. The only thing I would have liked to see is Elliot telling Liv that it wasn't her fault - otherwise it was a fantastic story.
J0 chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
I must admit, this is a rosier ending than I was anticipating, not that I object, it's just, considering the last chapter I hardly expected this one to be so cheerful. I like it much more. It's still kind of open, witha host of possibilities for the future, but now there's a resolution. We don't have to spend forever in limbo wondering about the status of Liv and El's friendship, whether the little boy will be cared for, and whether the real villain goes to jail.

Thanks for this happier than expected ending.

Jo
dark but so Lovely chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
Post more soon. Love it!
Jo again chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Yay! You accept anonymous reviews. I don't know why, but I clicked submit before I was finished with my review of chapter seven. Kind of ironic considering I was telling you this story seems unfinished, eh?

I really enjoy the way you made Liv a part of the family, so to speak, and what you did to screw up all their evidence was clever. Isn't it just the way it happens sometimes, though? They have video, but not what they need. They have witnesses, but they don't agree. They have the perps, but can't prove which one did it. Bummer.

Still, I think you need more of a resolution.
J0 chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
I hope, as the chapter title suggests, this is the beginning of something else. I'm not saying you have to make Elliot all better. I don't know that you even have to make him forgive her, but to just leave it hanging like this, well, it seems unfinished.
dark but so Lovely chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
great chap. post more soon.
colonelheather chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
I love it. I can't wait to read more.
DELETEFROMINTERNET chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
Great chapter!

Poor Liv!

More please?
dark but so Lovely chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Post more soon. Love the story and the chap.
J0 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Ok, I think police issue handcuffs come with a standard key, so Jill could have got Elliot's key and opened one of Pete's cuffs. I still think she's the mastermind because of what Bobby said and because, no offense to the guys, most men aren't devious enough to come up with something this convoluted.

Thanks for sharing. Will we get another update soon?

Jo
Gil Shalos1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
Every chapter ends with a cliff-hanger! all the characters are well drawn and the plot just keeps drawing the reader forward.
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh my god, what a cliff hanger of a beginning! The dialogue and the characterisation is really good - I can really 'see' the characters.
hungarian-princess chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
crap that's good.
onetreefan chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
More soon please!

Eo!

onetreefan
Alexis Dawn chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
post more now and el better walk again... i think you should have liv leave for awhile or something if you want to add angst to it maybe have her write him a letter...idk pmn