Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Ritu berri chapter 1 . 2/18
superbbb
A fan chapter 41 . 2/13
I've been following this story for years and I can honestly say that it is my favourite story on this whole site. This is actually the first review I've ever written for any story. I think you write the characters brilliantly and keep them in character and I'm anxious to know what happens next. Will Kai reunite with his father? Will Tyson save Kai? I need to know! Please update soon
akane chapter 41 . 11/21/2016
o Nooooo poor kai! Did he kill his sister?! And his dad does he know? noooooo!
Sky Guardian warrior739 chapter 41 . 10/8/2016
Wonderful story! I've came across your story, and naturally I was curious and started to read it. I'm glad Kai has finally seen the truth, and I'm interested in how you would portray how this would all end. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CRSWoodferns chapter 36 . 10/4/2016
Great story... Award winning writing style -
Well, how does kohana die?
Masterson chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
This is so sad ;_; Poor Kai.
or-chan chapter 41 . 6/12/2016
Wow that was one of your best chapters yet! Really hope you continue this story!
Kj chapter 41 . 3/31/2016
Absolutely the best Fanfic I have ever read, I'm glad you're still going with this! That ending scene was so perfect, I felt happy and sad and I actually fecking whooped! Finally Tyson has got somewhere with Kai! Thank you, and I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Murder2003 chapter 41 . 3/26/2016
This story was just... Wow. Superb. I read the whole story all together, this has filled every corner with just CHERRY TOXIC (or rather NEURON-X)! The only story which is in my best out of favourites list. thankies for such a wonderful story! Yay! I Feel so lucky! And please update the further chapters quick! Can't wait to read more!

P.S. What age are you? I'm gonna be thirteen two months later.
A big girl still!
Yusumy chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
Hola realmente espero que vuelvas a escribir pronto por que nos has dejado mucho tiempo en suspenso.

Ha y si tienes mas fic envíame su nombre o sus linkc.

Ha y porfis actualiza pronto no nos vuelvas.
Porsierto como escritor eres genial.
tutul chapter 32 . 3/9/2016
Oo...I loved this chapter, the relationship between voltaire and kai was so sweet. So voltair has a heart and he cares about kai and he felt guilty to hurt kai.
And I don't like Chiyo at all.
I loved this chapter, keep good working...
tutul chapter 41 . 3/8/2016
Thanks for updating again.
I really love this chapter, but what about kai and voltaire's relationship? You show that Voltaire cares about kai and may be love kai too. Voltaire must get a second chance .
Loved your work. Please update soon:- )
Kai-kun chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
I just lobe this. I read this over and over again. Can't wait for the end :)
guest chapter 41 . 1/29/2016
finally ch 41
i was waiting for it
it is awesome
LOVE YOU KAI
Haro kzoids chapter 41 . 1/21/2016
Hola.
Fue interesante saber que estás de vuelta y este capítulo fue realmente conmovedor. Casi le había perdido el hilo a la historia.
Buen trabajo.