Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
The world needs you to update this story. I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS STORY. Pretty please?
AnonymousAutumn chapter 41 . 8/25
just gonna leave a short review. This is one of the absolute BEST beyblade fics I've read. Please, PLEASE *please* continue it. This is really good. Thank you for this, too, and please continue... -A
Please update as soon as possible. It's a wonderful fanfic I love init
shariyah saifi chapter 41 . 7/2
these chapters are wonderful. i love these chapters...
shariyah saifi chapter 41 . 6/29
awsome
Harshi chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow what a awesome story
Kuare chapter 33 . 6/17
Well I don't think it was a boring chapter. There was a fair amount of interesting information and it didn't felt as heavy as I expected it to be given the dark topic of the Abey.
You actually managed to give it a good balance of funny and serious moments.
Heck I've been reading this story like forever. Turning into a zombie like figure for not sleeping for days. Thank you. -.-
One And Only chapter 41 . 5/31
I love you ! This is by far...the sweetest chappie ever please update please I just read it with only a single go ...please update
Viratian chapter 41 . 5/26
Please update quickly... This is apparently the best Beyblade fanfiction I had ever read... I had been waiting desperately... Please please please please please update soon...
Ritu berri chapter 1 . 2/18
superbbb
A fan chapter 41 . 2/13
I've been following this story for years and I can honestly say that it is my favourite story on this whole site. This is actually the first review I've ever written for any story. I think you write the characters brilliantly and keep them in character and I'm anxious to know what happens next. Will Kai reunite with his father? Will Tyson save Kai? I need to know! Please update soon
akane chapter 41 . 11/21/2016
o Nooooo poor kai! Did he kill his sister?! And his dad does he know? noooooo!
Sky Guardian warrior739 chapter 41 . 10/8/2016
Wonderful story! I've came across your story, and naturally I was curious and started to read it. I'm glad Kai has finally seen the truth, and I'm interested in how you would portray how this would all end. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CRSWoodferns chapter 36 . 10/4/2016
Great story... Award winning writing style -
Well, how does kohana die?
Masterson chapter 41 . 8/24/2016
This is so sad ;_; Poor Kai.
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »