Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
ranjan597 chapter 1 . 3/17
I read the whole story. It is just outstanding. I really loved the end. I liked Kai as well as Tyson in this fiction.
Yours lovingly subha.
thirsty chapter 41 . 3/5
*sobs* would you drop some spoilers neuron I crave something from you anything o
Beyblade3 chapter 41 . 1/28
Rereading your story this week from start to finish and it is still as riverting as the first time. You are such an amazing writer and even though it's been over two years since the last update you should just take your time because it's amazing that you are sticking with it for us fans.
"There's only a handful of chapters to go"
So exciting how far the story has come. Your writing is truly lovely and I hope you keep writing3
Hello chapter 41 . 1/23
Is anyone in there? This is so good! I want to read more and see Voltaire's face smashed into rocks or something.
Bruh chapter 1 . 1/14
Can't wait for the next chapter if kai admit he beat the crap out of tyson and Hiro and everything
ICEberg chapter 41 . 1/1
I just read this book called PIMP (okay... Dave Chappelle gave a summary I didn't actually read it) and it tells how a pimp asks an older more experienced pimp how to break this woman who has a lot of willpower. He tells him that he should beat her with a coat hanger and then run her a bath and give her some pills and she will be SO GRATEFUL that she forgets that he was the one who beat her in the first place. It immediately reminded me of the Kai-Voltaire relationship you wrote. That's so in depth, man. You blew my mind.
X chapter 41 . 12/25/2017
Hello, I really like your story. Will there be a next chapter? I just need to know what happens next..but as I can see you have not updatet this story in the last two years..
I hope that you will update soon :)
(Sorry for the bad english, it‘s not my mother tongue.)
Sukritithakur chapter 2 . 12/25/2017
I want Hilary
Animefan1900 chapter 41 . 12/23/2017
I read your profile and had send you a private message but I try to say it here too. I don't think Behind These Walls was a bad story. I loved it but if writer doesn't like it there is nothing we can do about it but... Did you delete it or something since ai can't find it anymore? I loved to read it even though it was on hold.
AnonymousAutumn chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Sorry, that was my brother. I don't know what he was thinking, but I do love this fic. I do want it continued. But what the hell about the languages thing. I am never letting him borrow my phone ever again.
Gotta say tho, please continue this. I love this fic. thank u
AnonymousAutumn chapter 41 . 12/11/2017
you have no idea how much I love this fanfiction. And let mw tell you, I very rarely use the word 'Love'. This is insane, and hell. mimi 007 said it. You're awesome af. I honestly really wish for you to update...
-A
P.S. This fic is the reason I learned russian. Hell, it's how I found out that I really like to learn languages. Спасибо, man, but really. Please continue...?
Alex from Russia chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
I really appreciate your writing skills and your patience but my patience are getting on my nerves how long your gonna take to finish this fan fiction. Do it fast jam really looking forward to the happy ending. Well if you can suggest me something on writing a fan fiction then I will be able to write one I have a story and iam sure you will like it.
AHHHHH chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Cherry! I now it's a big story with a lot of plot, but man I'm starved for a chapter!
I can't wait I love this story so much!
mimi 007 chapter 41 . 10/24/2017
Dude. Like, I was ready for it not to finish up, but I failed to f'ing notice at the beginning that this was the last chapter you had gotten down. Like shit, this chapter hit hard and now I'm left unsaturated, knowing there SO LITTLE LEFT yet it'll be a while before I'll ready it.

But hey! Hi. This might be a surprise. No, I have not changed my username, like, ever. I fell out of beyblade and by sheer force of nostalgia rewatched the show again. Woopsie. Damn the voices are horrible, but damn I love the stupid characters so much... Aaaand now I'm studying and don't have time for nerding around with fanfics while having nothing but the want to write things out that I have neglected for literally five years.

First thing I did after rereading Bound to Change as I plan on finishing it (again, after five whole long fucking years) was finding this story, cause I knew it had updated since I feel out of touch with beyblade and I fricken loved it back then. Reading it now is an experience. You can see how the story has evolved over time as you got more confident in your writing and dared (or became more capable as years went by?) to put in more details. Now, in the last few chapters, it brims over with details, descriptions, and you have such a steady understanding and realistic relationship to humanity and the capabilities of the human mind.

The way you make Kai and get into his head is incredible. How you can convey him, how you pull off the guilttripping and reliance of Voltaire-the-douche while retaining the humanity and willing ignorance of the abuser. And in this damn chapter, the harsh revelation of how abuse is NOT NORMAL and NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. Cause realizing that is really hard, man.

And then you stop it right there. Right there. At the revelation, the realization, you just stop the story. Hmpf.

And I could talk about Tyson as well, cause I have a complicated relationship to him cause he is obnoxious, but so fierce you gotta accept it, y'know? I like how you portray the BladeBreakers - basically all of them - even if it has improved from the very first chapters, and DAMN this chapter. God damn. I was so confused about the clicking Kai could hear and I'm so satisfied of it being goddamn Max having fun. And I love how Tyson just lets things happen normal, cause I really see that as how they would react.

On a totally other note, I never really liked Hiro cause he's close to the worst brother ever in Grev, but your story was the thing that bounded over to truly hating him.

But like, I wanted to say something else. Cause as you might know, 7-5 years ago I suffered from depression that nearly killed my story fully (oddly it was my happiness cause my life actually turned around that took me away from fanfic, but oh well), and your reviews often became the driving force behind me continuing. At the time I knew you were older than me (never knew how much), and I idolized you cause you, to me, was a great and capable author with valuable opinions. Now I'm here, hoping to give you the push.

My dear - this story is reaching its tenth year. That is an incredible piece of art following an incredible amount of your life. If you needed a push to keep this going, a sign from somewhere else, that you should finish the story, I hereby deliver it to you. I will not force you - you might no longer be interested in finishing it or be in a point of your life where it just doesn't fit you. But if you have wondered and needed a spark to finish it up - here it is.

Now that I got up to date with the most important story of my Beyblade fanfic interests I will withdraw back and TRY to finish the last 2-3 chapters of my own damn story that I have neglected for a FULL 5 YEARS. Gosh, why do we do this to ourselves? But as we are both, at this point, pretty 'old' writers with pretty 'old' stories, if you are interested in, like, finish it yet, and you might think you need support to keep your head in the game, I'm preeeetty sure I might need the same.

But no matter what, take care! Thank you for making the story this far, and I hope your life is good and well.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/15/2017
The world needs you to update this story. I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS STORY. Pretty please?
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »