Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
bladz-liska chapter 40 . 8/29
Fantastic you're updating again.
I think is a fantastic chapter and things are getting ready for the last part, so they'll see each other again soon! Both of them are idiots, each on for their own reasons on their own terms... teenagers, he.
Hoping you can update soon, see ya!
It's been 8 years, where's chapter 41?
Nezumi84 chapter 40 . 8/21
Your story is one of the best I've read so far on this site. When I read the summary for the first time I honestly thought it's nothing to expect much out of it. But I was totally wrong. I can't wait for your next update, please keep up the good job you're doing. I'm very pleased with the way the story takes, the only exception is Wyatt, I cant't stand this goofy guy.
AnonymousAutumn chapter 40 . 8/19
You updateedd~~! *jumps around in happiness* *squeals*
...school. Why Kai whyy? And really, Hiro?! *frowns*
Wow. This is a good chapter; I don't think it was rushed, really :D ...and for once I'm speechless, wow.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
Best wishes,
-A
Yuliya chapter 40 . 8/16
Eek! In excited for the next chapter! Yeah it was a yn exciting chapter. But it was one atleast! And one more step closer to the final! Thanks again as always ! Update soon!
Raider3 chapter 40 . 8/15
I wish I could convey the feeling of utter giddiness I get when you post a new chapter. I just love this story so dang much! I'm nit sure what you had in mind when you started this chapter, but I thought it flowed fine and didn't seem to be rushed. It was well written, as it always is. I'm excited for what you have planned next. I'm sure the confrontation with the Bladebreakers will be intense, but hopefully they can bring Kai back to them. Great work! Can't wait till the next one!
or-chan chapter 40 . 8/15
I really enjoyed thid chapter. Well done for fighting through the writers block. It was well worth it!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 40 . 8/15
Hey! Still alive, are you?

Now I can't wait for the next chapter. You just killed me with that cliffhanger. Hope we will ear about you soon. ;-)
SNESCT122 chapter 40 . 8/15
I laughed a couple of times reading this chapter but it's like indirectly dark comedy when you think about the whole situation. Oh Wyatt. Great to have him.
You are right the first part of the chapter was amazing, but man the second part was also really good! 9/10 chapter, -1 point subtracted for missing an update on Tyson's cap.

Is this the calm before the storm? Tell me there will be tears in the next chapter. Tears, meltdowns and Hiro being a titty and all that good stuff. Whatever happens I'm sure it'll be great!
Demons of the arch angel chapter 40 . 8/15
You updated, you updated! I squealed in delight when I saw the update. You have made my day. :D

The chapter was lovely and it didn't feel choppy. I can understand how it feels like to have writer's block so I understand the reason between the long period between updates. Besides, this chapter was worth the wait.

The thoughts of the characters are breathtaking. You portray Kai and Tyson in such a way that makes them more human than ever.

Oh, the showdown is happening next chapter? OMEG, I can't wait! I'm excited for this!

See you in the next chapter.

- Anime
LovelySinner7 chapter 40 . 8/15
Ooohhh I can't wait till they confront each other.
NatheRiver chapter 40 . 8/15
ooo thank you so much , it's good to see you back on
NatheRiver chapter 38 . 8/11
sometimes I come here a re-read your work , and I always have this thought on my mind : Am I doing the right thing with my life? ... jajaja It's just a senseless thinking on my part, anyway I hope that you can bring you inspiration back up and update another chapter soon ;D , good luck !
Pickles chapter 39 . 6/22
I'm sooooo glad you decided to write again. This is by far the best story I've ever read. You're amazing
I hope you continue. This story is what actually convinced mw to start watching the series again.
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »