Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Ciarawr chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
Okay so I have just spent hours, and I mean HOURS reading this story and I have to say it is defiantly the best story I have read so far. So I was reading this awesome chapter and when I came to this part I think I wanted to cry because omg it's brilliant and I don't understand how someone can fall out of love with beyblade. It's been 5 months since you've updated and I'm losing hope and eh i don't think anyone understands how emotional I am right now... over a story yes I know pathetic. But please, I beg of you carry this on. You are an amazing writer and this is one heck of a story! (I get too emotional over stories I know) I may have only been here since today but I will be here right until this story ends because it's brilliant okay. Thank you and goodnight.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 8/26/2012
I noticed a serious inconsistency in this chapter : Kai has an immense fear of water, yet he submerges himself in the bathtub to the point where there's apparently some water in his lungs completely voluntarily, and doesn't freak out?
Anjanie chapter 37 . 7/7/2012
When are you going further:D
Anjanie chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
yo rockk
Guest chapter 37 . 7/5/2012
Oh God I didn't think I would fall in love with this fic, I just hope you keep going because right now I'ts one of the best fics I've read good luck
Guest chapter 37 . 7/3/2012
I simply love this story so so much! and I will be with it, no matter how long it takes! - It's really sad that you fell out of love with Beyblade, and I hope you fall back in! I, myself, have been there xD Beyblade was my first real fandom that made me go overly crazy and I'd do anything to watch it everyday, after some years, when it stopped airing, I too fell a little out of it, but when I saw something from it or heard people talk about it, I felt a little flare inside myself of pure happiness and joy, I really didn't go back into the fandom for real until a few months ago, when I was at a convention and saw this waaayy too awesome Kai Cosplay, and all the love just came back to me, and I just had to watch the first 3 seasons again :3 I hope this happens to you as well! 'cause I would love to see this story all the way through, and I think this is a lovely fandom too, so yeah, come back to us! XDD
Guest chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
This is just too awesome! I'm really curious to as what the tank is, and what part keiko plays in kai's life...I hope you update soon now that summer is here! We'll be waiting :):):):)
XxNostalgiaxX chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
Update when you can, please! And hopefully you get back into beyblade soon! :)
XxNostalgiaxX chapter 35 . 6/13/2012
Oh jeez... TT_TT That is so sad. But as usual very awseomely written.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
Wow and here I thought that I would have to morn another great fanfictions death. I really do hope you continue this fanfiction because just to many authors give up on such great story's and make their readers cry Y. Y. but either way most of your story's are great. I've been reading many of them without realizing you were the author until this one made me look at your profile saying "come look we know you want to"... So I did. I hold you in very high-standards as a writer of fanfiction. Keep up the good work and I will eagerly waiting for the next chapter! Chow _
XxNostalgiaxX chapter 27 . 6/12/2012
I love this story! It is written so well! This story is so good! I just started watching Beyblade yesterday, I'm only on episode 8 but I know who everyone is already, Cause I looked them up. I stayed up until 6 AM because of this story, I couldn't stop reading it!
AnimeFan202 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
It was a sappy ending. Sad, too. :( Spending so much time with a real family has got to bring a lot of mixed feelings out of Kai. :(
AnimeFan202 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
XD I loved the ending!

Actually, I really liked this chapter in general. It's starting to show a deeper side to this story. I especially liked that you had parts in both their perspectives.

The part with Tyson's father was a part that stood out. It's not just that Kai will have a hard time fitting in; I liked that you're alluding to the fact that there may be a whole other side to the Granger family that no one gets to see. I think that's believable at least.

I can't wait to see where the story goes from here! :D
AnimeFan202 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
XD I loved the beginning when they were first getting used to being in each other's bodies and Tyson was 'exploring'.

I am intrigued as to how those shark-fin tattoos did come to be. Other than a few grammar issues your story seems fine. I'll admit that my mind merged stories a bit when you spoke of them sleeping though!

I can't wait to see what happens on Monday!
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't think it's such an unoriginal idea, but then, I'll admit that I don't usually read too much Beyblade fanfiction...

So far, I don't see too many mistakes, and I love the idea. :) I've read one other story of yours and have decided that you're a good author. So I shall continue. Besides, this just looks promising...
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »