Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
imma-pink-buble chapter 37 . 4/11/2012
YAY! Another chapter!

Believe me, it was worth the wait! (Sorry for not reviewing on most, heck a LOT of the chapters but I loved every one of them)

Ahh, what to say, besides this is an amazingly written chapter?

Love the description, I like how you wrote the characters and how even though it's serious you managed to get one or two laughs in there. Gramps is the best character ever!

I think I'll end it there before I start quoting because I won't be able to finish. I would wait forever for another chapter, simply because you make them so interesting and well.. awesome!

I get that you started to , uhh, fall out of love with beyblade and stuff, but your stories made me fall back in love with them. I don't know how or why but they did and I guess I should thank you for that! :)
bladz-liska chapter 37 . 4/6/2012
It's fantastic you're back!

Was a fantastic chapter and is a pleasure to read, Tyson is still attempting to help Kai, I don't know if he is naïve but certainly, he's a ver good friend. But as everything, the others have limits and Rei (I think) has already reached it, he's going to cause a bit of troubles right?

Kai, no matter his reasons and personality, is going to have consequences, I just want to know the way these will be.

Losing interest for the fandom is perfectly comprehensible and acceptable, but if you are decided to finish this, that's enough for me, I know you'll do... even If it takes other... long time (but I hope no more than a year).

I love this grandpa, I would like to have one like him... on the comprehensive-assertive way, taking out the crazy part. :D

Saludos!

Almost 1000 reviews! congratulations!
FlamingIce94 chapter 37 . 4/2/2012
Wow! This is the first time I've been on this site in months, and the first story I see when I log in is yours. And I am soooo happy it happened that way! This is one of the last stories I have a tie to on this site and I still love it as much as I did when I read the first chapter. I completely understand the lack of inspiration, but still will keep on hoping for more chapters. Thank you so much for writing such a great story!

-FlamingIce94

P.S. I loved your character protrayal in this chapter. Ray, Ryu, and Bruce were perfect!
Kiray Himawari chapter 37 . 4/1/2012
Thank you very much for updating. I think Tyson has a beautiful heart and feelings, he knows Kai is like that because his circunstances, I hope he can help Kai, I like the way you describe Tyson's grandpa, he really understand all the situation and he is so sensitive about his surranding.

I hope you can find some inspiration and a new love for this fic at list, I know sometimes it's difficult,but I will respect if you don't want to continue this fic for a while.

Thank you again, Read you soon, I hope :D
LovelySinner7 chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
Omfg! What a great chapter! I feel like rei! I was so pissed that kai not only beat the crap outta tyson but left him to die! But then i understand tyson's view as well.. he really wants to help kai. I love tyson's grampa! We all need grampa's like him... Great to hear from u again. I missed this story! :3
Gemgemchan chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
Gah! Im so happy you updated! I love you! I love this story so much! It's defo too good to just leave it unfinished. I wonder what will happen next 8D

I get where your coming at though with going off beyblade, there are loads of stories out there to explore. But then other stories might in fact give you more ideas. Research xD

So yeah whatever ya do please please please I beg of you do not give up on this story! It's just so damn good!
mimi 007 chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
You. Don't. ! x3 I'm sad you have lost some of your love for Beyblade, though I admit I know the feeling and fear that I am experiencing a mild case, too. I found Hetalia, you see, and ended up in love (maybe shortlived, though). Am practically forcing myself to finish the last two-three-four chapter of Bound to Change because of the evilness of concentration!

Anyway, I am SO happy to read your stuff again - especially this fic. It is brilliant beyond my abilities, and I hope you will be just... a tiny bit faster for the next chapter. A tini, tiny bit... please?

Anyway, I just remembered how sad I felt for Kai and how worried I was for Tyson. And that Grandpa is just so cool! I truly love the way you made him, and I feel that every part of his personality has been remembered in this fic, every annoying and beautiful quirk he has.

And the description of Tyson's fight (how WILD!) to get the bag... Found it awesome ! xD Honestly. As well as the talk on the phone. Just really great and agonizing, and then humorous.

Find the reactions of the rest of them very realistic, too. An angry father and brother and the angry teammates, even if it makes me (and Tyson) kinda sad. Especially when we know that Kai felt terrified when he saw just what he had done and how much his actions were like those of his grandfather's.

I do not have anything more, but I hope this is well enough for you. Also that I may help you with the inspiration for your writing of this fic, since I enjoy it so very much

Cya, or something like that ;)
Shadow.SSJ chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
Haaaaaaa You're back! I'm so happy! I knew you would! 3 Love Ya.

Once again, excelent chapter. Even if Kai is a moron, Tyson can't hate him, nether could I, with your story. Hope this will get better.

Can't wait to see ya again 3
Rahxe1182 chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
Whoa, long wait is over. I'm actually impressed with myself that I didn't have to go back a few chapters xD. But I hear ya, since I'm in the same boat as you; loss of love for Beyblade. I'm glad you didn't abandon this though, since it's one story I actually really enjoy... some of the other ones, I don't even know why I started reading them... . (That said, this is like the first Beyblade update I've read in ages... O.O) Now, if only I could get to updating mine... . (But alas, another fandom has also claimed my soul! Speaking of other fandoms, I'm curious as to which one has taken you to cloud nine?)

Now, onto my actual review while I remember what it is I want to say; this chapter was fantastic! I loved how you conveyed Tyson's pain as something real and not blown out of proportion. With a beating like that, you wouldn't even feel it really; just a numbness. You also tossed in a few funny moments that did a number of lightening the mood, which I thought was great. The overprotective nature of Tyson's dad and older brother were well done as well, and I love the fact that his Grandpa played as the cool and collected medium and chose to support Tyson's decision. (And the image of him chasing everyone around the dojo was hilarious! xD) All in all, a great chapter. ) I hope you write more soon. )

D.F.D
vlissan chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
WHAT AN AWESOME SURPRISE! YES!

Okay, before I start reviewing, please know that my english language is crappy, because I'm overjoyed at the moment. Yeah, I know I'm weird.

Man, what a great day this suddenly is. I NEVER forgot about this story, and kept hoping you'd update someday. Thank yooou so much! It has been a while, how are you?

I know what you mean regarding the beyblade fandom. My beyblade fandom has been 'weakening' too, if I may put it that way. Though seeing your update, excited me just as much as it did when I was a beyblade ff addict. That's the impact your story has, I guess. I think it's amazing that you, despite losing interest in the fandom, decided to update this story nonetheless. You have all my respect for that, honestly.

The story is just as awesome as when I first discovered it; it's still full of surprises, greatly written scenes, dynamic characters and realistic events. I'm still one of your biggest fans! The way you described Tyson's inner turmoil is brillant.

Of course I hope to see another update soon, but I'll wait patiently. :)

Thanks again for updating, I really appreciate it.

~Vlissan
Mitsuru6 chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
uhh... can i kick you now?

finally updated... still no Kai.. ugh!

hmm... another fandom, huh...

easy, just give this fandom 1 day out of 6.. ne?
XxNightShroudxX chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
please keep updating! this is a well written fanfic!

nice chapter :D

i hope you don't abandon this story but because my life would be pretty dull without it...XD
wolf's lament chapter 37 . 3/31/2012
Wow, just wow. I'm so glad you're continuing this because I love the emotions you write. Tyson's continual defence of Kai's actions, his teammates' fury, Tyson's grandpa's understanding and how well he and Tyson interacted... I particularly like that Kenny and Max were the voices of reason to Ray's incoherent rage. The role reversal was particularly poignant, showing exactly how high everyone's emotions are at the developments.

I admit I had a time until last summer when I was no longer that interested in Beyblade either. I tried catching the new series, but it just wasn't even close to the original and I found myself losing interest in the characters. I pulled myself out of it by stumbling across the raw episodes, reconnecting with the characters in a new way and finding out how much the English version changed things, but I realise everyone's different. I'm so happy to hear you are continuing with this story, but don't feel bad for finding another fandom that's taken your interest.
123qwetr45t chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
Another awesome chapter!

and don't worry we r here to stay ;), it doesn't matter if the updates will be late.
twin1 chapter 37 . 3/30/2012
I completely understand about the whole not into beyblade thing anymore, but I still definitely appreciated and enjoyed the update!
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »