Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
LovelySinner7 chapter 36 . 2/23/2011
WOW! That doctor creeped me the hell out too! I like that you took us away from the present Kai a bit and let us get a glimpse of his childhood with Voltaire... Nice... But i have a question... What Happened to Tyson? Is he okay? Did someone find him in the state Kai left him in as well as put him in?
vlissan chapter 36 . 2/23/2011
Thanks for the update, what a great surprise! :)

Interesting chapter, a bit different than the others, seeing as it were mostly flashbacks, but I really like the combination you used of the past and the present. It explains a lot about Kai's present behaivour. The flashbacks were very well written, it was like watching a movie.

I'm curious, VERY curious, about the next chapter(s). I wonder what Ray, Max and Kenny will think of the situation.

Hope to see an update from you soon! Keep up the great work!
Kiray Himawari chapter 36 . 2/22/2011
It was angsty... I was scared... Kai feels much pain and the worst part is that it isn't fisically, but in his heart... Poor Kai, he needs help, but first he needs to recognize...

I love your writting :D

I'm waiting another chapter, this story is so amazing :D
Engxty Piksy chapter 36 . 2/22/2011
AWESOME! soo angstyyY! I dnt even knw wt to say lol! Amazing job u did there!

Update veryy soon plzzzz!
TashaTashaTasha chapter 35 . 2/20/2011
when will u update? cant wait :3 u rox
Angel Luckovich chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hello! I’ve been reading your fan fic 10 miles in your shoes, well I actually read all the chapters right know LOL, and I have to say that I love it! I found it because it was being translated by bladz-liska, so I started reading it in Spanish and then when I found the “original”, let’s call it like that; I keep on my reading, and then I fell in love with your story and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. So, after the explanation of the century I will give my humble opinion about the story. First of all, the concept of switching bodies look like a really torture for Kai, who is the most mysterious character and the one who is always apart from the group, on the other hand for Tyson it’s like the paradise doors have been opened from him, since it’s his greatest opportunity to find out whatever he wants about Kai. Something that has caught my attention is the different explanations that you provide about Kai’s certain issues of his life. For example, I simply love the reason for the scarf, because it’s dramatic, it’s creepy and it has a lot of more interesting adjectives behind it, and in this part I also have to say that the reason for cobalt marks on his face is really attractive, because you gave it a whole different meaning of the traditional justifications, which at the same time was wonderful. Something else that I really love is the way in which they have to interact after the change, because they are supposed to keep a secret but that makes harder the communication, plus the fact that Tyson is getting to much information from Kai’s life which Kai really dislikes. Besides, for some creepy reasons I love the moment when they fight (not because I’m a yaoi fan… I actually don’t like really much this genre) but maybe because that’s part of friendship, whether we like it or not. Moreover, another point of your story that I like, and again not because I’m crazy but because you are incredible good at writing this kind of things, it’s the relationship between Kai and his grandfather… from the tortures (yes somehow I enjoyed that part, even in my position of being Kai-Lover …) up to the part in which Voltaire remembered the past and he wonders if he could be capable of carrying Kai to his bed… awww that was so cute. Nonetheless, I’m almost dying of anxiety to know… why does Susumu hate so much Kai? That part of the story has been such a torture for me… even worse than Voltaire’s tortures for Kai… ok maybe not to that point… but I really want to read the real reason… I have my clues but clues are never enough…

Some other things that I want to mention… Rei’s poor knowledge about technology… oh God that was so freaking funny! But at the same time I feel shame for Rei… poor little kitty…and the comments from Max and Kenny were not really supportive for the neko jin…

Another thing… I really love your OC’s from the mansion Anthony and Leana… they are so cute and so good. Even the past that you narrated for each one of them were really interesting and again it made me fall in love with them … oh and in the part of OC’s there was a character named like me and I was like: yeah! A character with my name in a beyblade fan fic that it’s not written by me LOL

So… I guess that’s all… I really wanted to give you a review for all the 35 chapters… but that’s kind of hard… any way I will be checking out this fic because right now I’m almost dying to know what’s gonna happen now? I mean you left it in a so shocking end that I almost hit my computer thinking that in that way I could get the next episode XD… so thank you very much for such a delightful fan fic and I’m looking forward for the next chapter… bye!
ThePainter'sCanvas chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow!

You are such an amazing writer!

I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole way through .

There is a perfect amount of description and the entire story is nice and evenly paced. Incredible!

Love it sooooo much!

TekTak
RedSilverFlames chapter 35 . 2/7/2011
Oh, that's dramatic :]

The way Tyson never gives up on Kai is amazing, I love that about them :]

And I really like the story, you're an exelent writer :D
mimi 007 chapter 35 . 2/7/2011
I understand why this is your favorite. It is fantastic, and I want to give you a review just as fantastic, but a depression has come upon me and I am falling in an endless black hole in my own mind and can't... just can't do it. Even reading it was so hard that I have been opening your story nearly every day for weeks, but unable to actually get to read. That's why I have only just read it.

When looking at your story and your language, I honestly can't see what you see in my own. Compared to you, I feel like nothing, and I am just honored that you read my story and treat it like you do (with reviewing, and now you even have recommended it in this story! I feel so... nearly happy in my sad state, and I hope you understand how much you give me).

I will comment on one thing that is bothering me, cause I am not letting this mental sickness ruin everything. How will Tyson get out of there? It sounds bad, so it seems impossible for him to move on his own...

But bye. My chapter on Bound to Change has been missing about twenty lines for even longer than I have been trying to read you story, but I fight to try and write it, and hope to update soon.
bladz-liska chapter 35 . 2/6/2011
Whoa!

What a great confrontation! In such many levels that is amazing.

The physical one was crude, was not only violent but very realistic, and the fact Tyson was the only one receiving the blows (three different times no less). Because… who can blame Kai? Many but many other not, the boy is now almost in the break point, walking on a thin line where he can’t just retrieve everything he had, his ‘secret’ has been almost discovered and the little he thought had managed to achieve in his relation with Voltaire seems completely lost now.

At the same time, he was brutal and harsh, the moment took the best of him and reacted in the only way seems he’s able to. But, the part I liked the most, that frustrating contradiction Kai is in, he couldn’t believe he had beaten Tyson (the first time) but was the only natural answer he got after the other’s words. The inherit way to answer, to react when his nature is violated for ‘outsiders’ that are a menace.

Well, is what I liked the most. He is being just pushed more and more to a abyss that looks like almost inevitable for him. This is precisely what surprises me, the way you have managed to put Kai on a position he’s a nasty attitude and is despicable, but you (as Tyson) can’t get angry with, can’t hate him because he’s exactly what the world has done with him.

And the last part… applause! Kai recognizes himself as a version of his grandfather, repeating attitudes and patrons, and maybe in there is where Kai would understand a bit of the man’s reactions… who knows? And he will hate more himself for what he have done and maybe crack more the already cracked façade he held.

But this won’t change what he has done, and how things will turn once they find Tyson.

Great, great chapter.

Saludos!
Radical chapter 35 . 2/6/2011
Now that's gotta leave a mark . . .
suok chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for making a fool of myself.

i just found where to find that fanfic bound to change.

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
suok chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
hey hey hey you said to read bound to change by mimi 007 but i tell you i am having a bit of trouble searching it so if you could just give a bit of more details like just exact location like this( s/3742152/35/10_Miles_In_Your_Shoes#)

hi hi it would be a bit more comfortable.(i feel i am asking something very stupid!).By the way this my first review though i have read all the previous chapters & they all are fantastic including the last one ch. for not reviewing for the previous ones.
lalaland chapter 35 . 1/27/2011
OMGGG I LOVE IT. YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO UPDATES FREQUENTLY AND DOESN'T MAKE US WAIT A FEW YEARS! lol, i really really really really really want to know what happened with Kai and Keiko...ooooohhhh lol. and the tank..o.o that sounds intense i gotta admit. loved the story! please update soon!
american farmer chapter 35 . 1/25/2011