Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
suok chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for making a fool of myself.

i just found where to find that fanfic bound to change.

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
suok chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
hey hey hey you said to read bound to change by mimi 007 but i tell you i am having a bit of trouble searching it so if you could just give a bit of more details like just exact location like this( s/3742152/35/10_Miles_In_Your_Shoes#)

hi hi it would be a bit more comfortable.(i feel i am asking something very stupid!).By the way this my first review though i have read all the previous chapters & they all are fantastic including the last one ch. for not reviewing for the previous ones.
lalaland chapter 35 . 1/27/2011
OMGGG I LOVE IT. YOU'RE THE ONLY WHO UPDATES FREQUENTLY AND DOESN'T MAKE US WAIT A FEW YEARS! lol, i really really really really really want to know what happened with Kai and Keiko...ooooohhhh lol. and the tank..o.o that sounds intense i gotta admit. loved the story! please update soon!
american farmer chapter 35 . 1/25/2011
UPDATE!
DANHK chapter 35 . 1/21/2011
Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I read this chapter twice, and still I haven't got the words to describe the feelings it created in me.

You're BRILLIANT. Seriously, if people had half of the talent you possess, literature would be different.

It's amazing how you can express such cruel and terrible situations in such a beautiful way.

I like the Kai and the Tyson you write... they're so human and with so many flaws... and yet so perfect...

I can't wait to see what will happen next. What's gonna do Kai with Tyson and Voltaire? How is he gonna find a balance between his feelings? How's gonna be Kai's health? I mean, he was hurt, and with the fight, the race and the violent movements... what's gonna happen to him? (What if he actually had the lung perforated?)

Thanks for these fabulous chapters!
gemgemchan chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
we all were assuming what was gonna happen, and it kinda did but not how any of us expected it.

Amazing Chapter! I never want this story to end D
Petalwhisker chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
That was just...for once...I'm speechless in awe.

Words can't describe how good a chapter that was, I think that's why this is my favorite story.

I'll check out that other story :D
Jaika90 chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Kai realize that he's like his grandfather...like he beat up Tyson like that...Kai still not listened to Tyson...Tyson cared about Kai...Kai cared about Tyson and his teamates but he didnt show it...Tyson was beat up badly like Kai...This story is amazing! Update sooner :)
Tir na noir chapter 35 . 1/20/2011
Wow! Excellent as allways! Keep it coming!
Canyx chapter 35 . 1/19/2011
This was fantastic. Beyond words. I've read SO MANY fics where Tyson's trying to convince Kai they care, blahblahblah...

But I've NEVER seen friendship interpreted in this way, to this extreme before. It is brave, painfully raw, and BRILLIANT.

You have a gift with words.
Haro kzoids chapter 35 . 1/19/2011
Ohhhh!

With his mouth open and wanting more.

An excellent chapter. It is hard, why not say them ... cruel, but it broke through a range of emotions, from sadness, pity to Aleg ria to know that there is hope in the beauty of a friendship. Kai is scared and that fear makes him desperate to find a solution (punches Tyson) but also opens your eyes as a mirror do you see the sad reality, and perhaps his greatest fear hidden ... does not want to be like his grandfather.

Will they take long to update?

Mi favorito tambièn.
Haro kzoids chapter 34 . 1/19/2011
Hola!

I was surprised when I noticed that there were two updates. No doubt the situation grandfather-grandson is not easy, especially when you have the same hopes and melt like salt to the water.

The situation between these two friends is definitely not better.

Great chapter and that it sideways I saw the other is your favorite ...

So do not know if glad to jump or get angry because I let ... In any case, thanks for staying with the story.

Buena suerte.
LovelySinner7 chapter 35 . 1/19/2011
OMFG! You are so brilliant! *CLAPS* I Can't believe Kai actually did that to Tyson... I really thought Tyson died at a few points... Just pure genius... GENIUS!
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 35 . 1/19/2011
About time someone actually made a realistic abuse story! This is why this story is my favorite. It happens ALL the time that kids who are abused get violent towards others and they can't really help it. I've never actually read a story on this site were Kai got violent like this, but it makes so much sense. Thank you for actually knowing what you're doing! This chapter was really intense. I think it's my favorite chapter thus far. It seems like this is only the beginning of Kai's breakdown but I don't know because you always keep me on my toe's with this story. I'm always looking forward to your next chapter! It's the only story that I get excited about when I see the email about a new chapter. I like other stories but this one is way beyond the other stories for me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FlamingIce94 chapter 35 . 1/19/2011
Wow! I was not expecting that. I loved how you wrote it too. You showed and Tyson's POV and Kai's equally. So much drama and emotion. Great chapter!
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »