Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
KeepCalmAndFanfic chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
I love this story! Please continue it... not asking for a happily ever after but two years ago I wasn't even on here at all, and you are one of the best fan fiction writers on here, aside from some spelling/grammatical mistakes but really who cares when the story is so good! And poor Tyson and Kai, both as stubborn as the other. It's really sweet, especially seeing a little progress in their relationship.
Daniela chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Holy cows you never dissapoint when it comes to writte a story! I even re-read the whole thing just for the sake of enjoy lol so yeah It's not surprise this is one of the most reviewed story. I hope you could finish it. *kisses*
Kiscia chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
I feel like I'm watching a new season your writing skills are very impressive! waiting for the update
dakuehn2001 chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
This story's awesome! Please update..
try2shine chapter 38 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god! You ARE alive! I really was worried like, "what if she's died in a car accident and I'll never get to say thank you or know how the story ends!"
Really, I'm so glad you're back! This is the only story I have been attached to for the last couple years. I don't even get on fan fiction that often anymore when I got the email I had to text my friends about how excited I was! You made my day! Thank you! I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 38 . 3/1/2014
You're really talented I'm not the kind of person who like read a los but your stories are just superb! Keep the good work
kissinXirony247 chapter 38 . 2/25/2014
wonderful you do not let down. been following since day one. Even loved behind these walls
Guest chapter 38 . 2/23/2014
I like that you continue this story.
mimi 007 chapter 38 . 2/18/2014
Hello again! After... a very long time.

I myself have ended quite far out of the Beyblade fandom. Really... quite far. Of my own stories I don't think I'll get them finished, and concerning fanfics there are only two stories I still follow and want to read. And... well, yeah. This one is one of them.

I even got a smile on my face when I saw, even if it has been so long. A bit of nostalgia, I think. If anything, thank you for posting this and at least make it possible for this one to get finished. I want to see how it ends, so no - I don't hate you. Not at all. Rather, I'm happy you are stubborn enough to actually attempt to finish this.

I'm still reading!
Mimi007
Guest chapter 38 . 2/16/2014
When i got an email saying you had written another chapter i had a heart attack. Please carry this on.
Gemgemchan chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
BLOODY HELL I LOVE YOU!

Has it really been 2 years though? wow. I couldn't believe it when I saw "cherry-toxic has updated 10 miles" in my inbox

Seriously this is a amazing story and I love the way you write and the characters emotions are so perfect. Love how you tied in Kai's phobia of drowning/water with the lake Baikal.

Really missed this story and cant wait for the next chapter!
wolf's lament chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
I really do admire your dedication to finishing this. It was lovely getting the alert for the new chapter. I like that this is tying into canon, though I do hope it doesn't end without any resolution between Kai and Tyson (you wouldn't be that cruel, would you)? Great contrast with Bruce and Ryuu, showing which one knows Tyson better.

As always, I will look forward to when you publish the next chapter. Some fics I read after many years and they no longer hold my interest, but your writing continues to entertain. With this chapter, I've now got a great excuse to go back and read this again from the start!
hellion-Hound chapter 37 . 2/15/2014
This story is amazing can't wait for more. I love your unique take on the relationships between the characters especially Kai and his grandfather
vlissan chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
I'm trying to control myself here, the excitement of you updating almost left me screaming and breaking down the house. ... I'm not sure if I can explain that behaviour to my boyfriend.

I can't believe the impact this story made on me over the years. I mean, true, you haven't been updating for two years, but when I found this chapter in my inbox, I instantly remembered where you left off.
Then there's also the fact that the whole beyblade-fandom has been changing, and my interest in it started melting away (although I still plan on finishing my fan-comic), but now that you've updated it came back again, if only for the moment. So thanks thanks thanks!

You've written a lovely long chapter, I enjoyed it very much! I love the interaction between Bruce, Ryuu and Tyson. And Voltaire is sending Kai away. Again. That's going to be difficult! I hope he and the Bladebreakers meet one last time.

Love to read more of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Vlissan
Guest chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
i have a request, in the next chapter can you please make a recap of all the major events that have taken place in the story coz after 2 yrs n after having read a lot of other stories i don't remember what has happened in the story n well i don't want to re-read the entire story again. thnk u.

urs sincerely Unromantic Remote Control (che, u really made us wait a long time but i knew u'll b back ;D ganbatte n keep writing)
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »