Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Murder2003 chapter 41 . 3/26/2016
This story was just... Wow. Superb. I read the whole story all together, this has filled every corner with just CHERRY TOXIC (or rather NEURON-X)! The only story which is in my best out of favourites list. thankies for such a wonderful story! Yay! I Feel so lucky! And please update the further chapters quick! Can't wait to read more!

P.S. What age are you? I'm gonna be thirteen two months later.
A big girl still!
Yusumy chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
Hola realmente espero que vuelvas a escribir pronto por que nos has dejado mucho tiempo en suspenso.

Ha y si tienes mas fic envíame su nombre o sus linkc.

Ha y porfis actualiza pronto no nos vuelvas.
Porsierto como escritor eres genial.
tutul chapter 32 . 3/9/2016
Oo...I loved this chapter, the relationship between voltaire and kai was so sweet. So voltair has a heart and he cares about kai and he felt guilty to hurt kai.
And I don't like Chiyo at all.
I loved this chapter, keep good working...
tutul chapter 41 . 3/8/2016
Thanks for updating again.
I really love this chapter, but what about kai and voltaire's relationship? You show that Voltaire cares about kai and may be love kai too. Voltaire must get a second chance .
Loved your work. Please update soon:- )
Kai-kun chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
I just lobe this. I read this over and over again. Can't wait for the end :)
guest chapter 41 . 1/29/2016
finally ch 41
i was waiting for it
it is awesome
LOVE YOU KAI
Haro kzoids chapter 41 . 1/21/2016
Hola.
Fue interesante saber que estás de vuelta y este capítulo fue realmente conmovedor. Casi le había perdido el hilo a la historia.
Buen trabajo.
kehkr chapter 41 . 1/21/2016
Hiya!

Having only just discovered this ff, I've just spent the past three days reading every chapter each night upon my return from work, until I went to sleep. I want to thank you so much for writing an amazing beyblade ff, which is so intelligently and creatively written that it satisfies not only my 13 year old girl obsession with Kai, but the need to read something of great substance. I cannot wait for the next chapter! x
Pickles chapter 41 . 1/21/2016
Ooooh my goooood, such a long chapter and sooooo well written! I loved the end, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it! When I imagine Kai having a mental breakdown, then this is EXACTLY how I imagine it. And it wasn't OOC at all! It was perfect, absolutely freakin perfect. Can't tell you how happy I am that you updated again, soooo worth the wait!
Omg I love you, you and your writing skills, I'm so happyyyyy TT-TT
Alba Skadi Mori chapter 23 . 1/21/2016
Im half way! I'm trying to read the most I'm able to in my free time, but I wish I had an entire day to sit and just read this, I had been catched by your story! So, at this point, I thought I have to review something haha like in a 'must' way. I want to know about Kai past so badly, so I'm hoping eagerly that in the next few chapters something more than a flashback step in haha! Nice story! Saludos.
Yuliya chapter 41 . 1/20/2016
Woot another update! Glad to see we're almost done! Ill keep waiting for another chapter! Still loving the story!
CorynOfHoole chapter 41 . 1/19/2016
Holy cow.
Delays are nothing to worry about when you give us a chapter like that!

I am always super excited to see a new chapter of this fic, and was nowhere near disappointed with this one. I am glad to see Tyson was able to finally get somewhere with Kai, but I worry a little about what is going to happen next.

Good luck on getting the next chapter finished! Can't wait!
Raider3 chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
Oh my goodness... I don't know how you do it, but that was fantastic. Heart wrenching, but fantastic. You have such a gift at capturing emotion. I hope Tyson can help him find happiness again. Great chapter! So excited for the next one!
SNESCT122 chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
"The only lasting damage was on tooth near the back of his mouth that felt rather wobbly and would probably fall out sooner or later but Tyson had already resolved that he could live with that"
HE NEEDS TO GET THAT FIXED THAT'S A TOOTH FOR LIFE! AND WHAT IF THE ROOTS ARE STILL STUCK? THEN EVEN THE WISDOM TOOTH WON'T TAKE IT'S PLACE! THIS IS CRAZY! HE IS CRAZY! YOU ARE CRAZY! HOW THE FUCK DID KAI MANAGE TO PUNCH LOOSE A FUCKNG MOLAR?! HE IS IMPRESSIVE BUT CRAZY. Poor Tyson. Ohh, I'm becoming light headed. Please fix his tooth.
This was great. I admit, I anticipated FIGHTS, BLOOD AND BONE but a beyblade match, pizza, and a sleepover is so much better. It's perfect.
And that record scratch moment "you are going to come live here" "What?!"
This is great! I didn't expect any of this!
But then you made me cry. For real. I mean, I was chuckling at Tyson so not expecting that reaction but then it just hit me. And then "YO T-BONE!" and "I swear he just gets crazier with age" was funny.
And then it was all sads and sobbing again with a heartbroken but heart warming end.
"Whew" indeed. Stop playing me. I like it but I have to say that.
And take your time, man. It's always a pleasant surprise to see a chapter from you out of the blue. Thank you for writing this.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
This chapter was fantastic! Epic! I loved it. It was so worth the wait!

Tyson was finally able to break through the Kai's walls. They have a ling riad ahead of them for Kai to completely heal.

Let's hope shit won't happen too often!
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »