Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
vlissan chapter 38 . 2/15
I'm trying to control myself here, the excitement of you updating almost left me screaming and breaking down the house. ... I'm not sure if I can explain that behaviour to my boyfriend.

I can't believe the impact this story made on me over the years. I mean, true, you haven't been updating for two years, but when I found this chapter in my inbox, I instantly remembered where you left off.
Then there's also the fact that the whole beyblade-fandom has been changing, and my interest in it started melting away (although I still plan on finishing my fan-comic), but now that you've updated it came back again, if only for the moment. So thanks thanks thanks!

You've written a lovely long chapter, I enjoyed it very much! I love the interaction between Bruce, Ryuu and Tyson. And Voltaire is sending Kai away. Again. That's going to be difficult! I hope he and the Bladebreakers meet one last time.

Love to read more of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Vlissan
i have a request, in the next chapter can you please make a recap of all the major events that have taken place in the story coz after 2 yrs n after having read a lot of other stories i don't remember what has happened in the story n well i don't want to re-read the entire story again. thnk u.

urs sincerely Unromantic Remote Control (che, u really made us wait a long time but i knew u'll b back ;D ganbatte n keep writing)
Crush-Chan17 chapter 38 . 2/14
Yay! An update. I am so happy. This is amazing. I'm glad you're leading up into the V-Force days. I wonder where you plan on taking this. Will you do a timeskip? And what about Kai . . . when he ran back into Tyson in V-Force, they didn't seem to have any hard feelings. I'm excited to see what you do with that. :P
kaithelonechampion chapter 38 . 2/14
Hey! How've you been? I enjoyed this chapter so much! Very good work!
Pokis chapter 38 . 2/14
...I didn't believe my eyes when I saw the title on page one. Really. What has happened to the world?!
Grandpa G is just hilarious.
Thank yoooou for taking the time to update and writing this! I'm really thankful! _ 3
Angel Luckovich chapter 38 . 2/14
Hello! I'm so glad you're still woking on this fic, and this episode! Well, I finally knew what was going on with Kai XD thanks for keeping updating and I hope to read the next episode, but take your time it's good enough to know that you are still around )
piecehomepeac chapter 38 . 2/14
That was superb as always beautiful writing! The way you tie canon and fanfiction together and make both bigger it's very lovely! Despite being two years later it drags you right in without even having to look at the past chapter. The pause is quite fitting actually because it really forces the notion that everything Kai has been suppressing is catching up to him somehow in some way, like that moment you have before you realize you've just been through a storm and then it's calm in turmoil. Like we had a pause and then oops! back at it. However over the past two years something has kept me awake at night. Sometimes I would walk outside, have a cigarette, looking at the stars I felt so small and wondered "what will happen to the cap?" nightmares, man. Kai stealing it... Nice! That was a very nice start and end. Several confrontations huh yeah, my money is on the cap.
Special mention to "Yo home dog! Make us a cuppa' tea while you're there!" Ahh it really gives the image of Gramps wearing a sweatsuit and a burberry cap and that is sweeter than the best chocolate Valentine could offer.
LovelySinner7 chapter 38 . 2/14
Omg hello and yes i love you! Thanks so much for updating... now i never forgot this story. Its one of those beyblade stories that sticks with you. When kai mentions the lake and black dranzer, that episode has more meaning now to me. And you got to love grandpa and tyson. Though i understand bruce. But at least tyson lived...and if anything, this should make bruce and hiro want to understand more about their son and baby brother. So yeah grandpa as usual was right.

Happy valentine's day.
LS7
FlamingIce94 chapter 38 . 2/14
With it being Valentine's Day and all, I suppose I can forgive you...haha. To be completely honest I'm just so thrilled you updated! This is my favorite story on the site right now and now I'm pretty inspired to start reading it from the beginning again. I really liked that you are including the conflict between Ryuu and Bruce. I feel like there really would be some pretty intense tension there, so I'm glad you're not overlooking it. I cannot wait to read more, so I hope an update comes faster this time. Thanks for the update and making my day!
TetsuAkashi chapter 38 . 2/14
wuuufff this is a great surpriseeee *3* i wait for so long but here you are xD thanks for the update i hope the new chapter soon C:
Shadow.SSJ chapter 38 . 2/14
I love you! You're back

Kai is not done with confusion it seems. Poor boy. Voltaire is really missing someting. And Bruce too...
Fortunately Tyson seems alright.

I missed you!
gemgemchan chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
T-T I reread it again (whole story is saved on my phone) I cant wait for the day when I see a notification saying chapter 38 is out!

I really hope you are still continuing with this story
I love it too much and I wanna see what happens next! Please please please please please continue.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
That author's note at the end broke my heart into pieces. Completely shattered it. But I understand, I fall out of love with fandoms pretty easily myself, and even though I love a story or piece I'm working on, it's just difficult to continue when you have no passion or inspiration. But it does kill me not knowing how this is gonna end! Gah. I guess I'll follow just in case...
Crush-Chan17 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
The ending cracked me up something fierce! Haha, that's so Tyson for you. Hahah. Also, it was pretty humorous when Kai called Marsha a 'dirty little harlot'. Lol.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Oh, my God, this is amazing! It's sooo hilarious trying imagine Kai's deep voice going 'DUDE!' hahaha. xD
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »