Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Raider3 chapter 41 . 1/17
Oh my goodness... I don't know how you do it, but that was fantastic. Heart wrenching, but fantastic. You have such a gift at capturing emotion. I hope Tyson can help him find happiness again. Great chapter! So excited for the next one!
SNESCT122 chapter 41 . 1/17
"The only lasting damage was on tooth near the back of his mouth that felt rather wobbly and would probably fall out sooner or later but Tyson had already resolved that he could live with that"
HE NEEDS TO GET THAT FIXED THAT'S A TOOTH FOR LIFE! AND WHAT IF THE ROOTS ARE STILL STUCK? THEN EVEN THE WISDOM TOOTH WON'T TAKE IT'S PLACE! THIS IS CRAZY! HE IS CRAZY! YOU ARE CRAZY! HOW THE FUCK DID KAI MANAGE TO PUNCH LOOSE A FUCKNG MOLAR?! HE IS IMPRESSIVE BUT CRAZY. Poor Tyson. Ohh, I'm becoming light headed. Please fix his tooth.
This was great. I admit, I anticipated FIGHTS, BLOOD AND BONE but a beyblade match, pizza, and a sleepover is so much better. It's perfect.
And that record scratch moment "you are going to come live here" "What?!"
This is great! I didn't expect any of this!
But then you made me cry. For real. I mean, I was chuckling at Tyson so not expecting that reaction but then it just hit me. And then "YO T-BONE!" and "I swear he just gets crazier with age" was funny.
And then it was all sads and sobbing again with a heartbroken but heart warming end.
"Whew" indeed. Stop playing me. I like it but I have to say that.
And take your time, man. It's always a pleasant surprise to see a chapter from you out of the blue. Thank you for writing this.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 41 . 1/17
This chapter was fantastic! Epic! I loved it. It was so worth the wait!

Tyson was finally able to break through the Kai's walls. They have a ling riad ahead of them for Kai to completely heal.

Let's hope shit won't happen too often!
Rapid P. Saiko chapter 41 . 1/17
this chapter was beautifully brilliant! kai seeing the light, yeah...it would happen exactly like that. This was just so emotional and amazing and just really spectacular. The way you have made Kai's journey...and everything leading up to this one last moment was truely riveting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
gizmo5225 chapter 41 . 1/17
YAY! Finally some happiness in Kai's life. That makes me extremely happy! I liked this chapter, especially the little mix-up with Dickinson and the final battle with Ray and Max intervening. Excited to see the next chapter :D
Nezumi84 chapter 41 . 1/17
I absolutely love this chapter. So far I've read numerous fics with a similar plot and the time when Kai is finally opening to his friends is allways the most critical of the story. He's often acting completly ooc and the story is rushed to an abrupt end. Don't get me wrong here, I've got no problems with Kai showing his feelings, it's quite the oposite. But it's rather unlikely for a one of his kind to act like a normal social teenager all of a sudden. This time I get a feeling that he will stay himself despite the nervous breakdown.
You're doing a great job here, thank you very much.
kaithelonechampion chapter 41 . 1/17
I would make a comment about the delayed chapter, but I'm the exact same and it was so good I don't mind; I got the alert sometime this morning - like crazy early - and I was so excited I could barely fall asleep again.

This is one of the first fics to make it to my favourites; because it so engaging. It's not romance (for once), but actual friendship, it doesn't feel rushed and although it is a beyblade fic, beyblading is only used when appropriate. And I love (if you couldn't tell by the username)!

I know you might feel like people won't bother reading bc it hadn't been updated in a while, but rest assured; we're still here!

K
Kiscia chapter 41 . 1/17
Hi! amazing, after all this time you keep giving us more to read and we know you're sooo busy now so I apreciate you still manage to sit a writte even a little. Have a wonderful week and see you next time!
Pure White Mochi chapter 41 . 1/17
I was also really happy when I saw the notification for this story! Man, reading this chapter kept making me think "I don't want this chapter to end!" And it felt like a mini roller coaster of emotions. It's been about 2 years since I followed this story and I'm not regretting it one bit! This story is probably one of the very few things that penetrates the numbness that I've been feeling lately. Anyways, congrats on completing another chapter! Each chapter is a boost of confidence! Don't give up!
3 chapter 41 . 1/17
This is awesome
NatheRiver chapter 41 . 1/17
OMG I was so happy when I received the notification of a new chapter ! , I'm glad Kai's back where he belongs , in my dark dark heart I probably would like a chapter with kai on the hospital , but that's up to you. Anyway thanks for your hard work and hope to read you soon !
Anonymouse chapter 41 . 1/17
Damn... shit just got real
This chapter was the best yet
ta.shrivastava chapter 41 . 1/17
this is the reason why i like this fic in first place.
sledgehammer to the gut? no i will be fine without it.
manga-neko-96 chapter 20 . 1/11
ZZ
Pickles chapter 40 . 10/12/2015
Ohhhhh myyyyy goooooood, I'm so glad you updated again. I just love this story, it's my absolute favourite! I read fanfiction like almost... NEVER. I used to read A LOT, but this story keeps on drawing me back because it's so damn fine! *_*
And now you've excited me with telling us that the next chapter has an awesome SHOWDOWN, one you have planned yeaaars agooooo. And OMG I want to read it soooooooo bad. You're killing meeeeeeeeee!
But oke oke, just take your time and make it awesome! Loveeeee your work, you're my god
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »