Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
SNESCT122 chapter 39 . 3/2
The masterpiece continues!
*knocks on wood 3 times*
I'm kidding! I'm sorry. You've put such a huge smile on my face today I feel I can carry it for the rest of the week! Hmm, review review. I review this as 'good'! Expectations and desires may tint the lenses pink even soooOOoo- Ew no no no I leave the fancy writing to you. No, what I mean is I read a lot and have read A LOT, and with quantity you notice what is quality, right? What can I say? I'm smiling from ear to ear but the story makes my heart ache. It's excellent writing. It swallows you right back in at any time and is dependable that way. Like it's afternoon, you are on the bus, you need time to pass, you remember that one quality fanfic and look down, read a few lines, you look up and goddammit it's 3:30 am and that's this story right here. This chapter was no exception. I honestly don't know what I can say that could add to what you are already doing.
I sincerely hope you write something on the side. Your writing has it's own charisma.
kaithelonechampion chapter 39 . 3/2
Hn. Interesting; I have to say I was really anxious to see where this story was going. It's one of the few in my favourites and I am truly happy to see you are still continuing with it!

Am I right to assume that we've passed the climax and are reaching the falling action? (I haven't reread this story in a while, my memory is hazy)

vlissan chapter 39 . 3/2
... I think my heart just stopped beating for a moment. I've been re-reading this whole thing about two months ago, I never forgot about it and always hoped you'd update someday. Wow. I'm so SO happy you updated! THANK YOU.

This chapter was amazing, I love how you transfrom Kai into the character we saw in the original series. Interesting stuff happened between him and his grandfather too... I *do* hope Kai will eventually face his team-mates again, but I'll just have to wait and see. Eagerly, but also patiently, waiting for more! :)

Pure White Mochi chapter 39 . 3/2
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for updating! It was almost 2 years though. No, joking. I'm very happy. I was about to squeal in the hallway but I was at school. :P Anyway, take your time and don't try to rush yourself. _
Yuliya chapter 38 . 2/24
I reread the whole story again... its been a year sense youve updated... i remember when this story was first posted and was an only a few chapters long. How times flied, please update for your oldest follower. I dearly miss the joys of seeing an alert in my email and hopping around, feeling like work will never end. So I may read the new chapter on my phone cause i just cant deal with the suspense. Beyblade is just an old memory with out you. Please reply to let me know when youll be back...

your sadest follower, yuliya
Demons of the arch angel chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
Dear Cherry-Toxic,

*coughs* On a more polite note, this is a wonderful story. I wish this would've happened in the real season. Because of you, and other writers, of course, I began writing Beyblade fics.

Rin: Excellent story. Lovely dialogue and you captured the personalities of the characters perfectly.

Hikaru: Epic plot, authoress! Continue!

Shun: *bows* Authoress-sama, we love this story. Update soon, please.

Aya: Kya! This is soooooo awesome! My Kai-Chan is so awesome! Eeeee! So beautiful!

Riku: I love this story.

Kaori: Yo, this story is cool! Don't you dare end it! Ty-kun must be happy!

Nami: Um... *blushes* I... I... I'm nervous. You are a really amazing authoress and saying this makes me nervous... Well, continue this fic. We'll wait for an update.

I can't wait for your next update! See you then!

Kaden14 chapter 38 . 10/28/2014
I just wanted to let you know that this is by far and away the absolute BEST fanfiction I have ever read. It's incredible. I have thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. You have done such a great job with all the characters and at creating powerful emotion, sometimes to the point it's hard to keep reading. Thank you so much for your story! I hope to read more in the future!
Angel yao chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
Finally caught up! Great fic. I'm guessing you are going to start at season 2 now?
Pure White Mochi chapter 33 . 4/27/2014
Boring chapter? This chapter made me laugh so hard that my smiling made my face hurt. I didn't review for the other chapters because I just wanted to give you a big review at the last chap since every single chapter you write is totally awesome and there's nothing wrong with it at all! Just maybe a few typos here and there but the most important part is story itself so it doesn't matter that anyways. I'll be sending another review at the last chapter so please look forward to it! I'm one of your many supporting fans so good luck and fight-to! ;3
grimnessreaper chapter 38 . 4/7/2014
(: I'm so glad that you managed to find some inspiration to continue this story. I feel that this chapter is an excellent way to end things. Never stop writing, you're amazing!
Stara chapter 38 . 4/5/2014
I'm so thrilled that you updated! Truthfully, I actually don't read any fanfiction anymore and haven't for a few years, but I could never let this story go. It is honestly the only reason I keep my old email that is attached to my account on this site, so that I will get an alert when you update. I would check that email once every few months with the dim hope that you posted a new chapter, but was disappointed. I had assumed you probably moved on from writing it, and that it would forever be unfinished, but I was, and still am, so attached to this story that I just kept checking for a new chapter anyway. Your true understanding of the concepts represented in this story is what I really love. I have a psychology degree, so I cannot stand when issues such as abuse are represented so black and white, but you seem to understand the depth behind the issues. Things like abuse effect everyone involved in ways that may not seem apparent on the surface. For example, Kai beating Tyson is completely realistic because those who have suffered from physical abuse are more likely to be violent. The way you represent Voltaire is also something that no other story does. You seem to realize that he is not just evil, but a person who has other qualities. While he is in no way a good person, you at least show that he is more dynamic than just this evil person who only does evil things because he is evil(which is how most people represent him and that gets tiring and boring very quickly). You really are a great and engaging writer, I hope you are able and willing to keep writing this story until the very end!
KeepCalmAndFanfic chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
I love this story! Please continue it... not asking for a happily ever after but two years ago I wasn't even on here at all, and you are one of the best fan fiction writers on here, aside from some spelling/grammatical mistakes but really who cares when the story is so good! And poor Tyson and Kai, both as stubborn as the other. It's really sweet, especially seeing a little progress in their relationship.
Daniela chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Holy cows you never dissapoint when it comes to writte a story! I even re-read the whole thing just for the sake of enjoy lol so yeah It's not surprise this is one of the most reviewed story. I hope you could finish it. *kisses*
Kiscia chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
I feel like I'm watching a new season your writing skills are very impressive! waiting for the update
destinycreate chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
This story's awesome! Please update..
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »