Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
TetsuAkashi chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
wuuufff this is a great surpriseeee *3* i wait for so long but here you are xD thanks for the update i hope the new chapter soon C:
Shadow.SSJ chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
I love you! You're back

Kai is not done with confusion it seems. Poor boy. Voltaire is really missing someting. And Bruce too...
Fortunately Tyson seems alright.

I missed you!
gemgemchan chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
T-T I reread it again (whole story is saved on my phone) I cant wait for the day when I see a notification saying chapter 38 is out!

I really hope you are still continuing with this story
I love it too much and I wanna see what happens next! Please please please please please continue.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
That author's note at the end broke my heart into pieces. Completely shattered it. But I understand, I fall out of love with fandoms pretty easily myself, and even though I love a story or piece I'm working on, it's just difficult to continue when you have no passion or inspiration. But it does kill me not knowing how this is gonna end! Gah. I guess I'll follow just in case...
Crush-Chan17 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
The ending cracked me up something fierce! Haha, that's so Tyson for you. Hahah. Also, it was pretty humorous when Kai called Marsha a 'dirty little harlot'. Lol.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Oh, my God, this is amazing! It's sooo hilarious trying imagine Kai's deep voice going 'DUDE!' hahaha. xD
99DenmonChick99 chapter 37 . 9/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE TT I CAN"T TAKE IT DX I want to know what happens next so bad it hurts! Y'know, almost 6yrs ago I found this story...which means I was like..11yrs old...I was so in love with Beyblade back then lol Now, I'm 17 and I've fallen back into love with Beyblade after so long and I was so surprised that this story was still going :) I hope you get inspired to write something soon otherwise I just might cry lol!
Panani chapter 37 . 8/15/2013
One day I will see [FF New Chapter] Ch. 38 of story, 10 Miles In Your Shoes, by Cherry-Toxic in my mailbox and that day I will cry tears of blood. ( ་ེིོཻྀཽཾ ་ེིོཻྀཽཾ)
ochineko chapter 37 . 7/3/2013
/shot I really hope you find your love for this amazing story again cuze I don't even know how many times I've reread this Q,Q
it really is amazing and I'm not even sure how this could possibly end since I feel bad for Kai and Voltaire!
FlamingIce94 chapter 37 . 6/27/2013
So I just finished rereading this story for the THIRD time and it still is just as good as the first. I know you said you haven't given up on the fic and I'm so thrilled to hear (read) that. I know how difficult it is to get back into the swing of writing again but I wish you the best and eagerly await more of this story. Thank you for all you've written so far!
-FlamingIce
Tsuki chan chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
Please continue, this fanfic is very important to me and I'd love to see it finished.
Rarely a story holds me so much, and I confess that I am inspired her to develop my own fanfic, do not know how I was because after years you have updated it. It would be really, really good but the finish I do not take any more of curiosity to know what will be the kai and his friends from now on. Thank you in advance and I want to congratulate you for the exellent story that developed. hugs :)
OpinionPriya chapter 37 . 6/7/2013
Wow! What a story!
When I saw the characters mentioned were Kai and Tyson, I thought it would be some gay story. But then it turned out to be totally different, being focused on friendship. I initially hated Voltaire but after reading a chapter on him, I understood that he does have a heart. Seeing what Kai did to Tyson, I have begun to hate Kai. Now after doing this horrible deed, is he upset about it? Will he come looking out for Tyson? Or will he just break his bond? These questions are piling up in my mind and you are like not updating for another year.
You know what, after reading a couple of chapters in this story where you have revealed something mysterious, I have always felt scared. I would get nightmares and I have not been able to sleep well for a week. Thanks to you for that! Still I would want you to update because I want this story to end on a good note. Hope you will pay heed to that.
Lyra999 chapter 37 . 5/14/2013
this is the best fanfiction of bayblade ever made! please continue! i have died if you didnt finish it!
sorry for the bad english, i am from argentina :D see ya!
akin 'to38 chapter 37 . 4/14/2013
After reading this chapter, I don't know what to think anymore. Tyson is much more understanding, to think that Kai already made damages to their friendship he still don't want to lose Kai unlike the other BladeBreakers who really got mad at Kai; though understandable. And as much as I hate Tyson's annoying attitude, I can't help but wonder how will he make up the team. Good luck! :)
akin 'to38 chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
ARGH! I really hate Tyson! He's so damn annoying!
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »