Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Hibisha chapter 39 . 4/29/2015
U HAVE TO UPDATE! I'm guessing he's gonna hate Wyatt cuz Wyatt will remind him of Tyson and his own stubborness. That would make sense. I wanna read more so badly. ;-;
bladz-liska chapter 39 . 3/24/2015
From where should I start?
A scream of joy because you updated, meaning you keep writting.
A big apologize for this superdelayed review.
But lets comment the chapter.
Kai keeps walking that guilty path, but stuborn as always he's trying to avoid everything he really wants... or deny he wants. ANd Voltaire with that college seems like a perfect oportunity, but there's still something big around, right?
I admit there's been a long time since I read the story, and I think I may re read it because I surely miss something but I think Kai is not ready to taka that step, his running away I know, but there's still something.
It was a sad thing imaginig how he should've felt while he was packing or better said preparing for his leaving, again.
The guy just does not have what he wants, he just have to leave just in order to keep himself sane enough to be functional.
Ugh, I know this is not the review your wonderful return deserves but I'm kind of stuck with my memory and my reading. I just hope I'm able to transmit how happy I'm you keep writting this story.
Saludos!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/20/2015
This story is absolutely spectacular, you have got to update again soon! You seem to be filling in all the blanks the series left and making me fall in love with beyblade all over again. Please please write more, I need to find out what happens next!
Sid chapter 39 . 3/10/2015
Its an awesome fic and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you update soon.
The idea and progress somehow matches with anime... plus I really think Kai and Voltaire relationship needed some positive light that you showed. Unlike bladebreakers, Kai had long way to go before learning to lead a normal life and focus of this story on his troubles is fabulous.
Wyatt is about to enter and he was important part of Kai's life as well, especially how his death must have affected Kai, and I am also looking forward to see how you will put Kai living with Tyson after returning from prep school.
So, good luck with story and update soon!
NatheRiver chapter 39 . 3/8/2015
:' I really don't know how to thank the heavens for bringing you back , a few years ago when I started this fic and saw a hiatus so long I lost my faith , but I'm glad you're back ... thanks for working on it , and I'll be waiting for read the next chapter ;D
Crush-Chan17 chapter 39 . 3/7/2015
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter. It's like I can go for a long time without reading this and still find myself immersed into the story when I come back (and that's hard for me, usually I get bored or can't remember what's going on and stop reading, so kudos for keeping me entertained).
gizmo5225 chapter 39 . 3/6/2015
Ah, that ear piercing! He can't have his tattoos so he uses that to defy them all. I love how you bring it their characters so well, your writing is amazing and I've missed it. It's great having you back! Thank you for the fabulous update!
CorynOfHoole chapter 39 . 3/5/2015
Squealed so loud when I saw this chapter (really glad I was the only person home at the time).

Really glad that you are still doing updates, and wishing you luck on keeping the train going for at least a little while!

Once again, great chapter, and hope to see more eventually :)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
So glad to see you back! I squealed like a fan girl when I saw the new chapter! Looking forward to more :)
Alean chapter 39 . 3/3/2015
Yay! I'm so happy I could eat a horse! Oh, wait...
What up with Kai? And Tyson's hat? Somehow I remembered all that happened in the last chapter like it was just yesterday. It's just that good. Thanks for continuiing, this is a great story!
Demons of the arch angel chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
You have finally returned! *cue singing angel choir* I'm so happy. This chapter tugged at my heartstrings and I've died of feels. I'm glad you're back and can't wait for the next chapter of 10 Miles In Your Shoes!

Rin: She loves this fic. It's her favorite Beyblade fic. She was even secretly hoping you'd post of 2.14.15.

Nami: Rin-sama, you weren't supposed to say that...

Shun & Hikaru: Anime was feeling down all day long. Seeing this, however, brought a smile on her face!

Thanks for that! My crappy day got better when you updated. Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!

Riku: Poor Tyson-kun. He doesn't hate Kai-sama despite everything. Kai-sama, please don't do this to the Bladebreakers!

Aya: The piercing was a good touch! Anime remembers seeing it during V-Force and is glad you included it on this story. Awww, my Kai-chan is so cute!

Kaori: Ignoring her... Aw, he kept the cap! That shows that Kai does have a sweet and caring side! Tyson does mean something to him!

Takao: Kai-san is gone, not even warning his friends from the Bladebreakers! How will they react to these news? What will Kai do next? These questions might be revealed in the next chapter of 10 Miles In Your Shoes!

Update soon! We're all behind ya! We can't wait for it!

- Anime (and Rin, Nami, Shun, Hikaru, Riku, Aya, Kaori and Takao)
destinycreate chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
When I saw this on my email feed I am not exaggerating when I say I literally gasped, and just stared at my screen idiotically not breathing for a few seconds Σ(゚д゚lll). I am just so happy you've decided to take this amazing story on again *\(o)/*
Shadow.SSJ chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
yes! She's back!

Glad to have a new chapter, it was great. I hope everything will get better for all of them
SNESCT122 chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
The masterpiece continues!
...
*knocks on wood 3 times*
I'm kidding! I'm sorry. You've put such a huge smile on my face today I feel I can carry it for the rest of the week! Hmm, review review. I review this as 'good'! Expectations and desires may tint the lenses pink even soooOOoo- Ew no no no I leave the fancy writing to you. No, what I mean is I read a lot and have read A LOT, and with quantity you notice what is quality, right? What can I say? I'm smiling from ear to ear but the story makes my heart ache. It's excellent writing. It swallows you right back in at any time and is dependable that way. Like it's afternoon, you are on the bus, you need time to pass, you remember that one quality fanfic and look down, read a few lines, you look up and goddammit it's 3:30 am and that's this story right here. This chapter was no exception. I honestly don't know what I can say that could add to what you are already doing.
I sincerely hope you write something on the side. Your writing has it's own charisma.
kaithelonechampion chapter 39 . 3/2/2015
Hn. Interesting; I have to say I was really anxious to see where this story was going. It's one of the few in my favourites and I am truly happy to see you are still continuing with it!

Am I right to assume that we've passed the climax and are reaching the falling action? (I haven't reread this story in a while, my memory is hazy)

K