Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Yuliya chapter 40 . 8/16/2015
Eek! In excited for the next chapter! Yeah it was a yn exciting chapter. But it was one atleast! And one more step closer to the final! Thanks again as always ! Update soon!
Raider3 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I wish I could convey the feeling of utter giddiness I get when you post a new chapter. I just love this story so dang much! I'm nit sure what you had in mind when you started this chapter, but I thought it flowed fine and didn't seem to be rushed. It was well written, as it always is. I'm excited for what you have planned next. I'm sure the confrontation with the Bladebreakers will be intense, but hopefully they can bring Kai back to them. Great work! Can't wait till the next one!
or-chan chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed thid chapter. Well done for fighting through the writers block. It was well worth it!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Hey! Still alive, are you?

Now I can't wait for the next chapter. You just killed me with that cliffhanger. Hope we will ear about you soon. ;-)
SNESCT122 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I laughed a couple of times reading this chapter but it's like indirectly dark comedy when you think about the whole situation. Oh Wyatt. Great to have him.
You are right the first part of the chapter was amazing, but man the second part was also really good! 9/10 chapter, -1 point subtracted for missing an update on Tyson's cap.

Is this the calm before the storm? Tell me there will be tears in the next chapter. Tears, meltdowns and Hiro being a titty and all that good stuff. Whatever happens I'm sure it'll be great!
Demons of the arch angel chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
You updated, you updated! I squealed in delight when I saw the update. You have made my day. :D

The chapter was lovely and it didn't feel choppy. I can understand how it feels like to have writer's block so I understand the reason between the long period between updates. Besides, this chapter was worth the wait.

The thoughts of the characters are breathtaking. You portray Kai and Tyson in such a way that makes them more human than ever.

Oh, the showdown is happening next chapter? OMEG, I can't wait! I'm excited for this!

See you in the next chapter.

- Anime
LovelySinner7 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Ooohhh I can't wait till they confront each other.
NatheRiver chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
ooo thank you so much , it's good to see you back on
NatheRiver chapter 38 . 8/11/2015
sometimes I come here a re-read your work , and I always have this thought on my mind : Am I doing the right thing with my life? ... jajaja It's just a senseless thinking on my part, anyway I hope that you can bring you inspiration back up and update another chapter soon ;D , good luck !
Pickles chapter 39 . 6/22/2015
I'm sooooo glad you decided to write again. This is by far the best story I've ever read. You're amazing
Guest chapter 39 . 6/18/2015
I hope you continue. This story is what actually convinced mw to start watching the series again.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 39 . 6/5/2015
Update please!
Hibisha chapter 39 . 4/29/2015
U HAVE TO UPDATE! I'm guessing he's gonna hate Wyatt cuz Wyatt will remind him of Tyson and his own stubborness. That would make sense. I wanna read more so badly. ;-;
bladz-liska chapter 39 . 3/24/2015
From where should I start?
A scream of joy because you updated, meaning you keep writting.
A big apologize for this superdelayed review.
But lets comment the chapter.
Kai keeps walking that guilty path, but stuborn as always he's trying to avoid everything he really wants... or deny he wants. ANd Voltaire with that college seems like a perfect oportunity, but there's still something big around, right?
I admit there's been a long time since I read the story, and I think I may re read it because I surely miss something but I think Kai is not ready to taka that step, his running away I know, but there's still something.
It was a sad thing imaginig how he should've felt while he was packing or better said preparing for his leaving, again.
The guy just does not have what he wants, he just have to leave just in order to keep himself sane enough to be functional.
Ugh, I know this is not the review your wonderful return deserves but I'm kind of stuck with my memory and my reading. I just hope I'm able to transmit how happy I'm you keep writting this story.
Saludos!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/20/2015
This story is absolutely spectacular, you have got to update again soon! You seem to be filling in all the blanks the series left and making me fall in love with beyblade all over again. Please please write more, I need to find out what happens next!
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »