Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Anonymouse chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
Damn... shit just got real
This chapter was the best yet
ta.shrivastava chapter 41 . 1/17/2016
this is the reason why i like this fic in first place.
sledgehammer to the gut? no i will be fine without it.
manga-neko-96 chapter 20 . 1/11/2016
ZZ
Pickles chapter 40 . 10/12/2015
Ohhhhh myyyyy goooooood, I'm so glad you updated again. I just love this story, it's my absolute favourite! I read fanfiction like almost... NEVER. I used to read A LOT, but this story keeps on drawing me back because it's so damn fine! *_*
And now you've excited me with telling us that the next chapter has an awesome SHOWDOWN, one you have planned yeaaars agooooo. And OMG I want to read it soooooooo bad. You're killing meeeeeeeeee!
But oke oke, just take your time and make it awesome! Loveeeee your work, you're my god
bladz-liska chapter 40 . 8/29/2015
Fantastic you're updating again.
I think is a fantastic chapter and things are getting ready for the last part, so they'll see each other again soon! Both of them are idiots, each on for their own reasons on their own terms... teenagers, he.
Hoping you can update soon, see ya!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/27/2015
It's been 8 years, where's chapter 41?
Nezumi84 chapter 40 . 8/21/2015
Your story is one of the best I've read so far on this site. When I read the summary for the first time I honestly thought it's nothing to expect much out of it. But I was totally wrong. I can't wait for your next update, please keep up the good job you're doing. I'm very pleased with the way the story takes, the only exception is Wyatt, I cant't stand this goofy guy.
AnonymousAutumn chapter 40 . 8/19/2015
You updateedd~~! *jumps around in happiness* *squeals*
...school. Why Kai whyy? And really, Hiro?! *frowns*
Wow. This is a good chapter; I don't think it was rushed, really :D ...and for once I'm speechless, wow.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
Best wishes,
-A
Yuliya chapter 40 . 8/16/2015
Eek! In excited for the next chapter! Yeah it was a yn exciting chapter. But it was one atleast! And one more step closer to the final! Thanks again as always ! Update soon!
Raider3 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I wish I could convey the feeling of utter giddiness I get when you post a new chapter. I just love this story so dang much! I'm nit sure what you had in mind when you started this chapter, but I thought it flowed fine and didn't seem to be rushed. It was well written, as it always is. I'm excited for what you have planned next. I'm sure the confrontation with the Bladebreakers will be intense, but hopefully they can bring Kai back to them. Great work! Can't wait till the next one!
or-chan chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I really enjoyed thid chapter. Well done for fighting through the writers block. It was well worth it!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Hey! Still alive, are you?

Now I can't wait for the next chapter. You just killed me with that cliffhanger. Hope we will ear about you soon. ;-)
SNESCT122 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
I laughed a couple of times reading this chapter but it's like indirectly dark comedy when you think about the whole situation. Oh Wyatt. Great to have him.
You are right the first part of the chapter was amazing, but man the second part was also really good! 9/10 chapter, -1 point subtracted for missing an update on Tyson's cap.

Is this the calm before the storm? Tell me there will be tears in the next chapter. Tears, meltdowns and Hiro being a titty and all that good stuff. Whatever happens I'm sure it'll be great!
Demons of the arch angel chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
You updated, you updated! I squealed in delight when I saw the update. You have made my day. :D

The chapter was lovely and it didn't feel choppy. I can understand how it feels like to have writer's block so I understand the reason between the long period between updates. Besides, this chapter was worth the wait.

The thoughts of the characters are breathtaking. You portray Kai and Tyson in such a way that makes them more human than ever.

Oh, the showdown is happening next chapter? OMEG, I can't wait! I'm excited for this!

See you in the next chapter.

- Anime
LovelySinner7 chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Ooohhh I can't wait till they confront each other.
1,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »