Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
BedknobsAndLlamas chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
i want more MORE GIMMIE MORE *chucks a tantrum*
Mitsuru6 chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
ok, this wasn't really.. umm.. dunno... way shorter, didn't have much of Takao snooping.. but still had flash-backs.. may be you shouldn't write half asleep next time, i really expected better... lol

update soon!

Miako6
PinkSkull chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
interesting story. normally I don't like the "Swap bodies" stories but this one is good.I think Kai should tell tyson's fam. he isn't Tyson just to get the story moving a little faster. I'll wait for the next chap.
wolf's lament chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
It was a good chapter, though not much seemed to happen. I wasn't a huge fan of Kai's flashback scene at school, but that might just be because I'm not a fan of swearing. I'm guessing Tyson's gonna find out a lot more about Kai in the future. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
DiedInTheVault chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
aww.. photos.. cute, I really likede that thing where Kai was 12, it was really intresting, good.. thank you

good luck with the story, and hope to a better day..

Cheers
Amercian Farmer chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Love story!

for the vote your taking i think Voltaire should find out leading to trouble for Kai and Tyson! heres the order in what should happen : they find out more about kai's past and keeny switches them back kai OF CORSE rejects their help. Voultaire somehow finds out about the switch and gets mad hurts kai the others find him hurt and have to save him from not only from the present but also the past.

thats what i think but u dont have to use it ur doing fine without it! PLEASE UPDATE!

American Farmer
Elves of the Moon chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
hmm about your last question... it's a difficult one :o

one thing I'm sure about (well, to my feelings) is that Voltaire should NOT find out... how could he? he hardly knows his grandson (besides, that would be to mean)

perhaps the Granger's, but then again, to what point would they go to rescue their son?

Arg, I really don't know.

I've only just found this story (I'm sure you guessed as much) and I enjoyed it very much. Like many readers (I'm sure) I am looking forward to next chapter.

till then, Lhune
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I loved the flashbacks. You described them so well. I dont think mr. dickinson should find out about the swap. The Grangers or Voltaire could. What would Voltaire do if he found out? It could be interesting, because he would know that Tyson knows his secret, and he would realize thats why "Kai" is so weak. Its all up to you. Can't wait until the next chaper. Update soon.
Tamano Setsuna chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
It's a good story. I think they should find out.
Sholay chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
HI again!

I'm very, very sorry for sending a double review, but my first one got cut off (I have absolutely NO IDEA how that happened... stupid FFnet...) and I only just realized it!

I really don't remember what I wrote the first time anymore, so I'm just going to say this:

I think that Voltaire and the Grangers should find out about Kai and Tyson's switch. It would be fun to see how they react... I don't have any suggestions on how they WOULD react, but I still think it would be interesting. The only reason I'm not saying that Mr. D should find out is because I don't really care about him... That and he hasn't really played a major part in this story so far.

ANyway, I hope this helps... I still can't believe my review got cut off!

(walks off grumbling)

Adio!

Sholay
Sholay chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Ahh! I totally wrote this really long review and then when I clicked the 'Submit' button the thing went 'Poof!' "Error, site not available" and I nearly screamed.

Anyway, this time I'm gonna copy it before I sent it _

Soo... what DID I say the first tim?

Oh yeah!

Great chapter, and an especially nice treat for after just finishing my exams (pain...urg)

I liked the part about Kai in the Abbey the best. I know it's evil, but the desciptions were great, I really felt Kai's desperation and his humiliation at having to submit to Boris. Evil EVIL Boris! (And Voltaire too! I mean, does he even know how many girls out there would do just about anything to date Kai? _ Lucky Keiko...
Frenchowl chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Loved it!
wolf's lament chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
It was such a good chapter I really wanted to keep on reading... alas I'll have to wait until the next update. I'm glad you're not bringing in an OC though, more times than not the character takes stuff away from the beyblade characters.

As for if they should find out: I think it'd be cool if only Hiro found out, so that an adultish figure knew, but both 'sides' were still kept in the dark. However if it's all or none then I'd rather go with none.

Keep up the great story!
xflightofthephoenix chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
AH TELL THEM! then it can all come gushing out from Tyson about what happened. hehe. lol. sorry, got a bit excited there. good chappie, keep it up

x
kris the ninja pirate chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Thank you so much for not adding an OC. That was awesome of you.

As for the people findind out. I think it would mess everything up. Cause if Bruce and Hiro found out. Wouldn't they take Tyson away from Kai's house? Though Voltaire finding out could add a nice plot twist. So whatever you want to do I'm ok with.

So, update soon. I would right a longer review but my dog is barking.
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »