Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Mitsuru6 chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
this chap really is emotional.. i thought Takao would be the one to crack first, not Kai.. but then again, if Takao was to crack he already had his friends and his 'grandfather' aka, voltaire wouldn't be one to comfort him, so it was only logical that Kai cracked first, all this caing act does get into anyone's nerve if they didn't have that before..

i loved the flashback, was it recorded in the hiwatari history? if it does then Kenny and Dizzi will find it, ne? i hope all what happened to the hiwatari was recorded.. or at least in biovolt's record,, so Dizzi could hack into them..

update soon!

Miako6
wolf's lament chapter 10 . 2/13/2008
Wow, now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I guess Hiro's gonna find out about Kai and Tyson now :) That should be really interesting.

Keiko's part should be interesting. Looks like Kai got into a lot of trouble with her. I can't wait to find out more!
DiedInTheVault chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
OH MY GOD ! wonder if Hiro thinks he lost it... :3

you HAVE to update soon, I cant wait ! Jeus... god mey they save us from this cliffhanger... ARG,

Cheers hope you update soon
kris the ninja pirate chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
God you have to clue how much I needed this! You just made my day. I've been stuck in the house sick for over a month. And none of my friends are home. So I've been bored out of my mind. And this was just what I needed to stop from killing myself from bordom.

And what is up with Kai's family? I swear. I can't wait till all the secrets come up. The scene with Kai's mom just tore at my heart! And people wonder why he's so messed up. Seeing as crazt runs in his family.

And Wow, I wonder what Hiro will do! Will he think Kai/Tyson is joking? I bet he already knew. That's something Hiro would do. Being all smart and ninja like.

Writing wise. I see nothing that needs work or anything you could add. Though I would like a bit more Voltaire bits. just cause they come with so much background and drama. and Lord only knows you can never have to much drama.

Update soon and peace out. (Sorry for any typos. I'm to lazy to re-read review.)
Yuliya chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
Sense I never really gave my opinion on the "Should Mr. Dickinson, The Granger’s and Voltaire find out about the swap?"

So here it is now. I think only 1 of the Grangers should find out, like Hiro (which seams to be happening). OK a little late, but oh well _;

Now for this chapters review, Ohh... Kai told Hiro that he wasn't Tyson... maybe he'll ignore it.. or maybe he'll find out Update soon! I litraly drop everything im doing on my comp when I'm told this story has been updated. Oh and tell my friend in joy ;

Think I like this story? lol
YoyoTheChef chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Yo!...now dat was SUPERB!...one of da best fan fics i've eva read!...it's got humour,angst,suspence,friendship *did i mention dat i just luv friendship fics...and just HATE yaoi*...it's got everything except for romance...*lol*..or maybe u'll bring romance...well we'll just have to wait and see don't we!..*wink* *wink* lol...

i luv u'r writi'n style...and da charecterz r all flashed out one Q *did Kai lost control of his bit-beast and accidently kill his lil sis?*...i kinda think dats da past dat haunts him so much!...hey it's u'r fic and it's just a WILD guess!..*WAT A GUESS*..LOL...

did i mentioned i just LUVV u'r fic...hey i did say it's Superb...it took me a while to complete readi'n all da 9 chappies...and i gotta say u'r chapterz r LONG!..lol..and i'm a slow read...*long chappie slow reader perfect combo woulden't ya agree!..lol*...

Ok then...UPDATE SOON! i really wanna see wat hapenz next YOO!...so update and keep up da SUPERB work YO!
Frenchowl chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
Liked it!
or-chan chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Wow. I love your story. It is class. I cant wait to read more so please please please update soon.
bladz-liska chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
Kaixo!

Incredible fic you’ve been writing. I was curious enough to read on a round, great surprise I had. I’ll be sincere I had noticed it before, but I hadn’t read it… sorry! But now I did and let me tell you, this will be one of my favorites fics. The way the characters express and act, they’re not OOC, you don’t introduce a complete OC! And this’s not yaoi and is Kai angst! (I love those fics too!). Can I ask for something else? I think no…

I’ll try to interconnect chapters and comments… but my ideas are a mess… I hope I can tell what I want.

You put humor on this thing and is really humor… almost always coming from Takao (so strange… haha!) I know is not the main genre, but really help a lot with the sad-tension scenes. Is totally weird imagining Tyson on Kai’s body, and he ‘exploring’ it. Good! That was superb!

And entering the main genre…

“I didn’t do it” Kai told Takao when he asked about his tattoos… that was the beginning. Wha! Was just a phrase but it has a lot of meaning. Like ‘Property of BioVolt’

That contradiction Kai and Tyson learning about their life. Is the thing really attracted me to your fic, seeing everything since other POV show the things with a complete new perspective. And I loved how both of them were shocked about their ‘discover’… totally weird. Kai afraid of Tyson’s family and Tyson shocked with ‘peculiar’ Kai’s life.

Are you revised a psychology book or something like that? I mean… because this’s (I think) the first fic where Kai wants to stay with Voltaire, and no running away from him. Is like he had accepted his life on the way it is. Not an angs-sad-crying baby… he just… is there (I know, I know, he’s not happy, but he’s used to).

What I’m trying to say is… that behavior is a natural reaction, he has a kind of sick relation with his grandfather, like a hate-love resignation. I can’t understand how people can live like this, but seeing is just… natural (I can’t think on another word). The man is everything Kai has known (imaging his father is not precisely his most loved relative). And I can perceive a weird kind of sense of debt with the old man… I’m wrong?

Until like chapter 6 or else… I was happy with both of them with enough mental and physical troubles. But after Tyson ‘thinking’ about Kai’s life… his turmoil was left behind. It really surprised me how that simple thing like Tyson being jealous for Kai’s ‘good luck’ with his (Tyson’s) family could be a comparative about Kai’s crazy life on that house. The same sad feelings and angst.

But then… Tyson let to care about he being left apart from his family. Why?

Yes, yes… Kai’s situation is not an easy thing but that gave the fic a more ‘balanced’ now is turned a little… Kai centric. Is great, but I liked more the other way.

Continuing with Kai. Great job you’re doing with this ‘version’ of him. He’s so damn sarcastic, with such ‘colorful’ language and… well… Kai. Hehe, he’s like that guy (Mr. Nagasaki) said on last chapter (for that too I said about the psychology thing). You’re developing his personality with ‘real’ resources (I know I’m crazy...)

The flashbacks. WHOA! Specially that with Boris ‘feeding’ him and that about Kai and his father (my good I wanted to cry!). That means a lot. And now I’m intrigued for three things.

-What kind of hate-despise-whatever Voltaire has towards Kai? (and why?)

-Will you explain more about the ‘tank’?

-Where’s Susumu?

This fic is like ‘Sooryavansham: The dynasty of the Sun’ by Sholay. Is a well developed story with well build characters and… without any of those things I dislike. You and Sholay are friends? Your style are great!

Ku! I’m almost sure I forgot many things I thought when I read it… I’ll try to collect them and (if I can) leave you another review. For now, that’s all. Update soon please!

See ya!
a la mode chapter 9 . 1/25/2008
I dont think I've reviewed before but I would like to say that I love this story 10 miles in your shoe's... I'm having a hard time right now so when ever I open my e-mail and see your story was updated It always makes my day so much better... please dont just end the story all of a sudden I have three stroys that I enjoyed and the authors just quit all of a sudded... please update soon! your biggest fan a la mode'
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Ooh update! I loved the flashback with Kai. It was a good chapter. I wish it was longer. I need more! Update soon!
FlamingIce94 chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
I was so happy to see this story updated! Pretty good for 4 in the morning. I can't wait to find out more about Kai's past. Love the flashbacks.

Please update quick!

-FlamingIce
kris the ninja pirate chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Sweet an update. A very nice one at that. Makes me happy to see you're alive..Dead things are a little to scary for me. (Wimp)

Great chapter. Liked the size. And the flashback was great. I love how you can make Kai a pmsing teen, but not take it to far. A lot of people can't do that...Go you! And that almost made me want to read the FB mangas. Then I rememebered something. I tried that...Couldn't sit through them. Yuki and the horse girl bugged the crap out of me.

Anywho, update soon and peace out.
vlissan chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Y...YOU UPDATED!

*cries tears of joy while hugging your feet* (ignore that part, kay? Someone's excited here. Live with it.) ;)

YAY!

I think this is my favorite story of all man! Dude!

I hope to see some really cool 'Kai-drama-scenes' soon! But it's your story, so I'll wait patiently... *nods to convince myself* I can't wait 'till the grangers find out about the switch! That would be so awessome!

HA!