Reviews for 10 Miles In Your Shoes
Amercian Farmer chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Love story!

for the vote your taking i think Voltaire should find out leading to trouble for Kai and Tyson! heres the order in what should happen : they find out more about kai's past and keeny switches them back kai OF CORSE rejects their help. Voultaire somehow finds out about the switch and gets mad hurts kai the others find him hurt and have to save him from not only from the present but also the past.

thats what i think but u dont have to use it ur doing fine without it! PLEASE UPDATE!

American Farmer
Elves of the Moon chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
hmm about your last question... it's a difficult one :o

one thing I'm sure about (well, to my feelings) is that Voltaire should NOT find out... how could he? he hardly knows his grandson (besides, that would be to mean)

perhaps the Granger's, but then again, to what point would they go to rescue their son?

Arg, I really don't know.

I've only just found this story (I'm sure you guessed as much) and I enjoyed it very much. Like many readers (I'm sure) I am looking forward to next chapter.

till then, Lhune
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
I loved the flashbacks. You described them so well. I dont think mr. dickinson should find out about the swap. The Grangers or Voltaire could. What would Voltaire do if he found out? It could be interesting, because he would know that Tyson knows his secret, and he would realize thats why "Kai" is so weak. Its all up to you. Can't wait until the next chaper. Update soon.
Tamano Setsuna chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
It's a good story. I think they should find out.
Sholay chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
HI again!

I'm very, very sorry for sending a double review, but my first one got cut off (I have absolutely NO IDEA how that happened... stupid FFnet...) and I only just realized it!

I really don't remember what I wrote the first time anymore, so I'm just going to say this:

I think that Voltaire and the Grangers should find out about Kai and Tyson's switch. It would be fun to see how they react... I don't have any suggestions on how they WOULD react, but I still think it would be interesting. The only reason I'm not saying that Mr. D should find out is because I don't really care about him... That and he hasn't really played a major part in this story so far.

ANyway, I hope this helps... I still can't believe my review got cut off!

(walks off grumbling)

Adio!

Sholay
Sholay chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Ahh! I totally wrote this really long review and then when I clicked the 'Submit' button the thing went 'Poof!' "Error, site not available" and I nearly screamed.

Anyway, this time I'm gonna copy it before I sent it _

Soo... what DID I say the first tim?

Oh yeah!

Great chapter, and an especially nice treat for after just finishing my exams (pain...urg)

I liked the part about Kai in the Abbey the best. I know it's evil, but the desciptions were great, I really felt Kai's desperation and his humiliation at having to submit to Boris. Evil EVIL Boris! (And Voltaire too! I mean, does he even know how many girls out there would do just about anything to date Kai? _ Lucky Keiko...
Frenchowl chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Loved it!
wolf's lament chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
It was such a good chapter I really wanted to keep on reading... alas I'll have to wait until the next update. I'm glad you're not bringing in an OC though, more times than not the character takes stuff away from the beyblade characters.

As for if they should find out: I think it'd be cool if only Hiro found out, so that an adultish figure knew, but both 'sides' were still kept in the dark. However if it's all or none then I'd rather go with none.

Keep up the great story!
xflightofthephoenix chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
AH TELL THEM! then it can all come gushing out from Tyson about what happened. hehe. lol. sorry, got a bit excited there. good chappie, keep it up

x
kris the ninja pirate chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
Thank you so much for not adding an OC. That was awesome of you.

As for the people findind out. I think it would mess everything up. Cause if Bruce and Hiro found out. Wouldn't they take Tyson away from Kai's house? Though Voltaire finding out could add a nice plot twist. So whatever you want to do I'm ok with.

So, update soon. I would right a longer review but my dog is barking.
vlissan chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
heyo! You can't believe how happy I was when I saw '10 miles in your shoes' in my mailbox today!

To be honest, I also was a bit afraid of the OC (kai's sister) though I decided to give it a change. You're a great writer with a great story, so I was sure you'd know how to handle an OC. I'm glad it isn't really an OC though. :)

To answer your question, I think it would be awesome if mr D. and the Grangers would find out. Though I think it's best if Voltaire doesn't know about it.

Maybe they can help Kai out with his problems? That's how I look at it. :) But in the end, it is your choice. And I'll respect any choice you make.

See you hopefully really really really soon! :D

~Vlissan
sasuke chica chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
wait...what? i don't get it! Did kai have sex with her or something? huh?...ur forgetting that their readers out here who are kinda slow! i know I AM!
twin1 chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
you may not have thought this chapter was your best, but it was still brilliant. i vote for the grangers to find out, i think that would be absolutely amazing. anyway, update soon!
Kavbj chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
i - *sighs* LURVE UR STORY! why i havent read it before is beyond me. i mean i've seen the link and all but for some reason i neva opened it. but i am so thankful that i did!

my mind is buzzing! and i shall go reread ur story!

cheers!

kavbj
BedknobsAndLlamas chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
i reckon they should find out it would fit so well and then there would be all the drama that follows
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »