Reviews for Konoha's Mistake
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 10 . 8/19
At first I was almost completely convinced it was going to be Mei from Kiri that was trying to find Naruto, IDK why I thought that but I did, but to find out that it's HER! Gah! Must keep reading but I also need sleep! Grr
Mrrpz chapter 32 . 7/19
I really enjoyed it but where is the next chapter?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 27 . 7/9
I've always had a problem with why the homage just gives in to the demands of the people to hold off to let Sasuke get there I mean they gave extra time another match before him and thirty minutes before hand and he still shows up late. Yet they do nothing. Anyone else would be disqualified.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 19 . 7/8
I hate how it seems that every time I read a story the main villain is overpowered compared to the hero or its reverse or they have the hero train for their entire life or from a young age and still get their ass kicked seven ways to Sunday like they're nothing. I'm not dissing you r story I mean for others. So please don't take it personally I'm ranting about something I wanted to get out of ,y system because it's been bothering me.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 11 . 7/7
He didn't.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 6 . 7/7
I've seen that when you write how instead of who in most places. Sorry if I'm being a jerk for being so nit picky.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 7/7
Ok with the letter thing was that the only way the thing let you type it? Or was it just your peffered way of typing letters online?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 7/7
This nearly made me cry mutlpr times when he was being beaten just cause of how much hate they have for a boy barely five or is it four? I don't know if you could clarify that would be nice. I'm sure that it's probably somewhere in the story but I'm lazy and you know better than I do.
I love it please pick this back up please!
why you have to make naruto such a asshole to his parents thats just messed up makes me won't to beat the shit out of that fucking idiot
I'm loving it !
tasheika.conley chapter 32 . 5/18
This story is awesome please update it.
All these unnecessary villains have ruined this story which had a lot of potential.
Mr.A chapter 32 . 4/9