Reviews for Konoha's Mistake
Immortalman18 chapter 32 . 8/16
I really hope this story hasn't been discontinued/abandoned because I love it The plot is very unique and the writing style is amazing so please update soon.
Ben chapter 11 . 8/2
Kabuto never had a curse seal and I highly doubt orochimaru would risk it killing his top medic and spy as who also happens to be his second in command
ahitt6345 chapter 1 . 7/24
I like this story so far...
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 7/14
I don't really like using Anko here. I just don't feel that Naruto, even as a five-year old, would ever leave anyone he cares for behind. So I can't see him agreeing to leave with Tsunade. It just becomes messy I feel. I think a clean break would have been better. I think it would have been better with just the old man being involved with Naruto
Demon King Aurora chapter 2 . 7/7
Kishimoto loving trash, fuck off ass-clown.
It's been almost two years where's the next chapter...? This is a great story and if you're done with it post an A/N saying so that way people don't waste their time hoping for more. Please continue though.
Haji the Monster chapter 32 . 6/11
just I can't find the words to describe how just terrible this chapter and story are. naruto is acting like that whiney douche bag sasuke. seriously just end this crap.
Lerris chapter 32 . 4/29
This is pretty good all in all. It is a pity it remains unfinished.
Lerris chapter 23 . 4/27
At one point Hinata is near death, but Naruto says not to stop it. I suppose he could have expected the dramatic speech after, but, um, near death trumps speech. Sure he has a super fixit jutsu, but he still endangered her life for a rank exam.

Either way, the story was basically going well. This just stood out. When someone is that near death you stop everything and get them treatment.
sydendless chapter 32 . 4/23
Ok so I binge read this story and I'm just going to say that its freaking awsome and thank you for making this. When people go so long without updating I mostly question if they still check on it every now and then or something so i don't know if this will ever reach you but thanks again. This was awsome!
draco7347 chapter 32 . 3/5
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Drew chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
Three-section staff
The three-sectional staff, triple staff, three-part staff, sansetsukon in Japanese, or originally sanjiegun (Chinese: 三節棍; pinyin: sānjiégùn; Jyutping: saam1 zit3 gwan3), is a Chinese flail weapon that consists of three wooden or metal staffs connected by metal rings or rope. The weapon is also known as a "coiling dragon staff," or in Chinese as a "panlong gun" (蟠龍棍). A more complicated version of the two section staff, the staves can be spun to gather momentum resulting in a powerful strike, or their articulation can be used to strike over or around a shield or other defensive block.
totalsolution chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Ok, now listen up, for I really don't know how to tell you this. I really liked your plot and where the story was going, but your unnecessary spelling and grammar errors as well as your changing tenses made it very difficult to read. I get that English isn't your first language, but that's what beta readers are for. Then, your descriptions of fights made no sense at all. Your physics were completely off, even if I add the manga factor in. Your biology and timing of attacks was so off that a few times the people would have just been standing around for a few seconds or even minutes at times. That was especially obvious with Kushina using a choke, that's what it's called, not a sleeping hold, against a Ne ANBU. You need at least half a minute for somebody to get unconscious from something like that, even with adrenalin coursing through your system. The last ANBU would have been standing around for at least half a minute! Talking about Ne, you do remember they are emotionless, yes? That means no questioning orders, no outbursts as frustrated yells and no comments while fighting or even worse, goading.
The combinations you put the shinobi through are mostly senseless and practically impossible. You use the term "roundhouse kick" all the time, yet I think you don't even know what that kick looks like. There are kicks, different kinds of punches and blocks and evading can be described with more that just that one word. If you want to write a story with hand to hand fighting scenes, please do your research beforehand and think why somebody would use that particular technique in that situation, if another would be so much more appropriate. There may be character reasons, flaws in the style, etc. that explain why he did it that way and not another, but you need to explain this somewhere.
I liked your idea, I really did, but reading it was almost painful and I beg you, if you ever continue this or start another story, please consider my advice I doing proper research beforehand, because I fought to keep reading, but I had to give up as your story simple exams too senseless. And remember the spellchecker and get a beta reader as well, they can really help you out.

Kind regards,

Totalsolution
IGOT7ARMYs chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
kumogakure no sato not kumorigakure
Mestophilies chapter 32 . 12/11/2015
Loving the story so far, especially the development of everyone's relationship with one another. By the way, any chance Tayuya might be joining Naruto's side? I've been rather hoping that she might. :)
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »