Reviews for Konoha's Mistake
ShadowSnake22 chapter 32 . 7/27
Not bad I liked it
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 9 . 7/6
You're gonna need to correct some grammatical errors in this story
Starfire99 chapter 32 . 7/7
I guess this story is abandoned now? That's too bad. It was a really good story and I hoped to read more of it.
Pater Mortis chapter 3 . 6/8
Now, theres always a chapter that gives you insight on what the future chapters will be and this chapter made me see it all... When you first made naruto wear sneakers... i just imploded. I realized, when the sneakers were introduced, that there will probably be only one villain (that will be a threat for like 10 or 20 chapters) probably the civilian council (just them in general) or danzo. Said villain will probably always win (always ahead of the main char) till a bigger or stronger villain makes the plot go forward... The major points (eg. The wave and bridge fights) will be followed, and the author will probably allow certain characters to live (eg. Haku). Haku will probably be a girl and be one of the love interests of Naruto... Probably, when naruto returns to the village, every civilian, ninja, and toddler will hate naruto and his existence. His few friends (eg. Tsunade and Anko) will probably glare and attack the civilians, showing naruto in a badlight (Naruto does nothing to deter said friends and show hostility to civilians making their idea of him correct). Said friends will do nothing but yell acclimations that he is good, and do nothing to help him with their political power...
Gotts chapter 16 . 6/7
Danzo again and again and again. you are one of the worst writer on site.
Gotts chapter 14 . 6/7
Yeah the bullshit that Danzou know everything and can think 10 step ahead of everyone is one of the stupidest shit I ever read and also I don't think the council have that much power over OUTSIDE politic.
jemniachraf chapter 7 . 5/12
" wiki/Category:Jutsu"
You can find all the information on every jutsu in naruto series
i.am.kaustic chapter 32 . 5/10
The story is an amazing idea, but there is so much constant chaos. If you ever revisit thus, I hope you can sort it out, lest you give me permission to do it while giving you credit for the story.
Kingkong101 chapter 32 . 4/14
I'm so cofused
Even though I see that it's been 4 years since this story has been updated I hope that it will continue because I've seen far too many good Fanfictions that end without an ending.
kynan99 chapter 1 . 4/11
Thanks
snorlax285 chapter 32 . 3/8
Please tell me you will update? Need to know what happens. Lol thanks for the read.
asmodeus prince of hell chapter 1 . 3/3