Reviews for Konoha's Mistake
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 1/21
very good
renextronex chapter 3 . 1/21
this Naru-chan thing feels so OOC...
Luciendar chapter 26 . 1/4
Okay. Not that it really matters in the story, but you made a pretty big error. When Haku and Naruto are training with Kushina, right at the end of training you accidentally had Naruto call her kaasan. Tsunade was nowhere near by and from the lack of reaction by either Naruto or Kushina is say you didn't mean to do that. We both know at this point in the story if he were to call her that she'd have cried or shit a brick or something.
Luciendar chapter 14 . 1/4
Shouldn't they have been able to say they weren't able to wait for the third member of Naruto's team because of the summons from the Hokage?
FCY Warrior chapter 2 . 1/2
Awsome chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/10/2017
I like this story a lot. The characters, plot everything. I just don’t like how Naruto acts in it.
MindForgedMan chapter 27 . 12/1/2017
Random nitpick: The Hyūga aren't hotshots when it comes to speed so it makes no sense for Tsunade to criticize Naruto for trying to match Neji’s speed. Heck as shown in the 2nd databook's stas, Lee was faster than Neji at this part of the series.
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Random nitpick. The Hyūga aren't some hotshots when it comes to speed, so it doesn't make any sense for Tsunade to criticize Naruto for trying to match Neji’s speed. Hell, at this point in the series (as shown in the stats in the 2nd databook), Lee was already faster than Neji.
MindForgedMan chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
One stupid thing in this chapter almost turned me away from this fic. The idea that there's some random ninja as physically strong as Tsunade is just fucking silly.
YokaiAngel chapter 32 . 11/25/2017
superb!~~~~~~~~~
Hmason chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
i am SOOOOOOOOOO pissed that youlet sasuke live yes i get it from a legal/political point but still i fucking HATE sasuke and that blatant shit SHOULD have gotten him killed
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
Another USian with shit literacy skills, what a surprise.
Bosma17 chapter 32 . 9/30/2017
Please update
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
At first I was almost completely convinced it was going to be Mei from Kiri that was trying to find Naruto, IDK why I thought that but I did, but to find out that it's HER! Gah! Must keep reading but I also need sleep! Grr
Mrrpz chapter 32 . 7/19/2017
I really enjoyed it but where is the next chapter?
2,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »