Reviews for My Precious
xXSexyBedHeadXx chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
I'd love it if you could update soon!
phoenixwings37 chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
I am so interested in this story and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Cloverrose chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Please Please update I have just started reading this fic on aff and I had hope to find more chapters on other sites. once I started I couldn't stop it is so good and I am die to know what will happen with kagome and inuyasha and the Christmas party please don't leave me hanging for much longer. And what happened to shippo what was he to inuyasha and did shippo like yura? Any way I hope that you are able finish this story up cause it is so good.
LoVeR1727 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Do you have this story up anywhere else?
Rosy009 chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
I know it's been about a year but is it possible for you to update? I love your story! And I'm sand it's over so soon
kittychic0895 chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Cant wait for more
fanficnewbiee chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
I read all chapters(on the other site and thanks for posting it there) and just caught up. Well wow. I would like to see Kagome show some girl power and truely fight for her pride and self worth. Being that demons and hanyou's are present are mikos around as well? I was glad that Kagome fought off the other pet accident or not and she was a demon. Ofcourse her plan for the dance could backfire on her. I was thinking the only way she could get Inuyasha back is sexually. Like making him climax before her. Then it would be him questioning himself about her. Kagome can't control herself when around him so it would be great if she gains the knowledge of how to hold off during sex from maybe Sango since she never speaks of it to her or maybe Miroku since he is a sexual deviant himself.. He could help by telling her how to make a man climax quick. These are just random thoughts.. what do you think? Inuyasha right now doesn't seem like he would be willing to share her. Which brings up Naraku who seems quite smitten with her and would take her without Inuyasha's permission. Overall the story is so well written. I like each chapter. I find myself pulling for Kagome to make Inuyasha submit since he has already has her begging in less than two weeks. Her plan will embaress him but he would be further humiliated if he is embaressed even more during his punishment. What do you think? I hope you do continue this story though. It's on my alerts and I have no problem going to the other site to continue reading (gosh I'm such a perv ;} LOL). Until this story continues...Ja ne!
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
If I was Kagome, I woulda kick him in the balls and made a ran for it.
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
man, i'm so going to love this chapter!
QuillDream chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Are you saying this is the censored version?
Chearie chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is such a amazing story! And it would be such a shame if it does get deleted. I really hope it doesn't! I just started and I'm already hooked!
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
your story is great and it seems to follow the rules well:) thanks for the update cant wait for more of the story:)
ChuGaEun chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
i wonder what will happen in the dance
boringEvelyn chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Cool chapter, can't wait for more :D
yaya94 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Kagome is pretty confusing when it comes to Inuyasha, it looks like she has developed feelings for Inuyasha but she still complains about his actions and likes to stick to the idea of disliking who he is? I say she just needs to get back at him, good. And not let him get to her! Girl show some girl dominance, mmhmm. And it would be awesome to see what goes on with Inuyasha when it comes ro Kagome, I like to think at this point he just doesn't think of her as a simple pet, obviously for now it isn't lover status, but possible more then freinds barely? I love your story and I hope you update as soon as possible (: