Reviews for Transition Period
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 19 . 4/9
That's so cute can u do a sequel pleaseee!
J4sm1n4 chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Update please I love this story!
Naruto7771 chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
It's good but you could actually do a lot with is :3
sarinn chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
wow.. this story is so sweet... I love it
is this discontinue? i hope you can complete the story until the end
Kiri Ketchup chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW Please update lol my thought was "Well that escalated quickly..." i thought a bit more relationship development was gonna happen but I Loved it anyway- it was a very nice...surprise ;)
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 20 . 5/23/2014
awwwwwww sasuke and naruto made hot steamy oral love i hope naruto doesnt regret it and itachi get caught
euforie chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
whaaa! Finish this please :(
Entrance Denied chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I cannot stop reading your work.

I have done nothing productive since I read the entirety of 'Merger' yesterday. You have a gift my dear.
rii.young chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh God, when I read the prologue, I read penniless to penisless by mistake, I was so shock.
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Dude... what the hell? So... you write an awesome story, get to the climax then decide to bail, leaving your fans with cliffhanger scraps for more than two years? Not cool bro. To anyone reading the reviews before reading the fic, don't read this story unless you're ready to deal with heartbreak. *Shakes head disapprovingly* Disappointing.
Her chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
I love it! I kind of wish it was done but where it's left off I liked it to I loved this chapter where sasuke took control :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
I have mixed feelings about this story. The plot is riveting. This whole time I was reading to the end just to find out what happened with Itachi, why he did what he did and who is conspiring with Kiba and why. It's a shame the fic was never finished because I really wanted the answers to those mysteries.

At the same time, I find Naruto and Sasuke's romantic relationship to be underdeveloped. They were so antagonistic in the beginning, which was fine. It was good, actually, because they both had some justifiable bitterness over the situation and there was no one they could express their frustrations on except for each other. So that part worked and was believable. But the actual romance part... Somehow, without the slightest bit of evidence, Neji and Sakura just knew there was something going on between Sasuke and Naruto. But how? Neji knew it before Sasuke ever opened his mouth to speak. And then, in the course of just 48 hours, inexperienced Sasuke went from realizing he had a crush on Naruto, to giving him a blowjob and insisting he loved Naruto more than Itachi ever did because he "changed" for him. But this was the kid who got so embarrassed over Naruto suggesting he might have something sexual going on with Kiba that he slapped a hand over Naruto's mouth. How did he suddenly turn into Mr. "Say my name while I blow you"? And Sasuke "changed" for Naruto? When and how? He's a little less antagonistic than he used to be, but that's not "changing," that's acting like you have a crush. Which is all that Sasuke's feelings for Naruto are at this point. They aren't love.

Well, I know this fic is DOA at this point, but despite my criticism of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship being too rushed, I really did enjoy the plot of the fic. It's one of the most unique AUs in this fandom and I would have loved to have seen the big revelation of what happened to Itachi and why he did what he did, also why Naruto and Sasuke were being hunted down. What, exactly, did Itachi do to put them both directly in danger? Good luck with whatever you're doing now!
Imma.Pyoh chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
Where are you?! You are such a talented sasunaru writer, get back pleaaaaseee ;_; I love this story and its been years since you updated it. So fucking sad t_t I would love to read more of your stories...your author notes are also a big part of the fun, i love you come back :c
Here2Eternity chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Ok, this story is just plain AMAZING. I luff the setup, -How Sasuke is a 'poor boy' and forced to live with Naruto and all his dobiness- and how Sasuke had to comfort Naruto and... Kiba! :DDDDD Sir, u r an amazing writer xD

-Wondering if the American but maybe British rock band's life story is led Zeppelins,
Here2Eternity
LillyTigress chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Already on chapter seven and as enjoyable as this story is, I must admit that the author's note for this chapter is by far the most amusing bit of writing thus far. LMFAO thanks, I needed that.