Reviews for Where You'll Find Me
LexiPlexi chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Well, I know it's been, what? 6 years? But I JUST found this story and...I want to see more 83

I know you've probably been over with this story for a while, but I wanted you to know that someone still likes and wants to read more.
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
hm! I think i read this...
Stephbubbles chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
There's really good balance between Asshole!House and InLove!House, which is awesome because it doesn't make him seem out of character. I'd love to see this continue. 3
linelm chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Lovely story!

I really like your House, he's very human and very... House.
holmsie chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
yes, please keep this story going.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
"Chase doesn’t get to baby-sit because he kisses little girls and that’s just … yucky."

Oh, man, I so agree. It's pathetic how many people tend to ignore/forget that about him and hold him on a pedestal. Also add "raping drugged women" to that and you've got someone who should rightfully be in prison.

I loved this story, great work and thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
"House narrowed his eyes at Cuddy, wondering how he could have ever slept with her. Suddenly it seemed like blasphemy."

Couldn't have said it better myself!

I really love it that Cameron got pregnant, because it deepens what they have and makes it permanent and much more meaningful than some affair.
TrapperII chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
More brilliance. I loved this and certainly don't regret reading it although unfinished. You created a great atmosphere in this chapter: a strange mix of decadent relaxation and also highly charged anticipation. I love that House bought a Harley to go find her (I think radical gestures are a part of him). Your concept of House's first conversation with Cameron's dad was a hoot. And, incidentally, thank you for writing a story where House doesn't fly off the handle when he finds out he's having a baby. I love the song "I'll Stand By You." Can't wait to see your next story. Has the writer's block passed?
TrapperII chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Guh. Guh. (that was a double guh ;))

This was incredibly good. I like the way you're portraying House in this relationship. Watching him with Stacy in season 2, it's clear that he is capable of romance and tenderness without losing his gruff personality. You've drawn him very well here.

You've also made me want to check out the Michigan wilderness! Truly beautiful writing.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Hot and hotter. I love the way you write 'smut' because it's always layered with emotion and passion, not just the physical aspects. I love that House was so emotionally invested in what was happening between them.

Favorite lines:

-“I’d say something, but I know how you hate it when I give you credit for being merely beautiful.”

-Cameron intuited deep emotion emanating from House, and decided to keep her tone on the light side, although she found she couldn’t stop touching him ... Slipping a hand between their bellies where sweat pooled, she pulled it out again, and reached up to touch his face. From now on, for her, the chapel would be a holy place.
TrapperII chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Ye gads. Such a great follow-up to Informed Consent. You made me think, if Cameron is indeed Dr. Death, how does she like her blue-eyed boy? Loved the meditation on regret.

Best dialogue:

“If I tell you, you’ll solve me like a Will Shortz crossword, and then you’ll go back to work.” Gazing into his eyes, she made it clear that she would regret it if he took that route.

“Oh, come on. When have I actively sought out a hard day’s work?” House pulled a tone of exasperation out of his repertoire and polished it, answering her look with one of his own.

“Work is code for watching your soap,” she said softly, holding the eye contact. “Thought you’d intuit that.”
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
A bout of insomnia has driven me (definitely not kicking and screaming) to to check out some fics. I guess I haven't read this one of yours yet. I stay away from fics that haven't been and likely won't be completed, but ... I couldn't resist.

As always, extremely well written. The style and the wry humor made me feel like we really were getting House's perspective on this. Loved the dream. Loved the e.e. cummings.

Favorite line: Why does he care? How can he not care? She makes it impossible to remain apathetic. It’s like that Elvis song: I forgot to remember to forget you. Insipid in a country music kind of yuh huh way, but he can relate.
pencilsinabag chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Wow.

Just. Wow. I love, love, LOVE your writing style. Its just so...different then those seen on here. Mostly on here, its teenagers having their hand in writing, making stories and re-writing endings, and the such and its rather hard to find such a really great writer here. I mean, you kinda have to dig deep sometimes and it gets rather...tedious? I think thats the word.

Anyway, then I read you're works and its just... Wow.

Its like you're on a whole other level. Like what writers strive for, you're already there.

And well, a good dosage of Ally and House always makes me smile (I'm smiling write now actually.)

I don't usually submit reviews really, (laziness is a BAD thing) and heres the longest review I've ever written just to tell you you're kick ass.

And please continue?
All-I-need chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Well, I just read the whole five chapters in about an hour...*grin*

So...you wanna know if Id like to see this continue? I can only say: If you DONT continue this Ill get insane, mentally ill, crazy...choose whatever you like...*laugh*

This story is just genius! I didnt quite understand chapter one at first, it confuesed me a little bit, but that can also be because English is only my second language...*grin*

I really like that story, every little chapter.

Oh, and by the way: If you contact ColorofAngels in the near future, please tell her I need a new chapter of "I do? I dont" which I am translating into German (she knows about it) and I dont get any answers to my PNs...thanks )

Please post the next chapter soon, I wanna know whats going to happen now with House and Cameron and their baby...how will the others react?

Greets from Germany,

Isi )

PS: I laughed very hard when they had sex in the CHAPEL. Like House once said: "No one ever gets there..." (Dont know the exact words cause I just saw that episode with the ill nun in German...sry)
Alisoba chapter 5 . 3/28/2008