Reviews for My Own Way Home
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, you write so beautifully. You portray Lily's turmoil so well, her difficulty in loving James (even though she so wants to) while she still hasn't let Severus go. You built up a wonderful aching sadness that they could never be together. I really liked it :) Well done - and congrats on all the reviews ;)
Artika chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
Very very good. The ending made me teary. I love the idea that what goes on inside is so much more important than outside events.
Lua under water chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Oh my goodness. I can't believe I never read this fic! It's just... incredible! I'm literally speechless. You've just managed to capture the essence of everything, and everyone, and the language flows so nicely, it's just a wonderful story! Thank you for writing this.

P.S. Have just finished a new chapter of A Truth to Lose, finally, and just wanted to let you know that it will be up soon :)
MatoakaWilde chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
I seriously f**king loved this story so much I probably like it as much as you do, maybe even more. Def. going on my faves. I loved the quote and the end, everything about it.

"a simple regret that the love she had once felt was no longer there." Couldn't have said it better myself! Oh and I read your A/N about hits and reviews. I can related, My Sev/Lily story "THE WOUND THAT WOULD NOT HEAL" has like almost 1500 hits and 8 reviews. WTF? But I always write for myself before I write for reviews. ANyway LOVE LOVED LOVED this story can't say it enough!
MatoakaWilde chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
I loved this chapter, as I have loved the others! I really like when James comes over and freaks out about postmen. lol
MatoakaWilde chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
Oh I love Remus. The poor bloke.
MatoakaWilde chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
“I see, so it must be a forbidden love, a shy little Hufflepuff perhaps? Or a bookworm Ravenclaw? Or heaven forbid! A naughty little Gryffindor?”

Oh so wonderful and accurate!
MatoakaWilde chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
"Severus did not belong to her future" I am reading this sotry in one sitting, something I don't usually do.
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
ach i love this so much, this is the kind of story im always looking for and never seem to find! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LINE "Lily wore both James’ jumper and Severus’ needle." favorite
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I will review every chapter i love it so, "She was actually quite smitten by these gestures" and the part about adding his blood is great, just great1!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really like this! I like how you write Sev and Lily!
Merakien chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Wow. A really great way to end this amazing fic. I like how Lily finally got over him and how she buried her past as Sev declared his never-ending love for her. This was a really great fic, and I really enjoyed it!
Merakien chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Aw...that was so sweet. I love how James got along with Lily's parents and how Mr. Evans gave him a reindeer. Pure genius!
Merakien chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
I like this chapter. Remus always has the answers, and I love your name for their full-moon escapades. :) I like how Remus soothed her and basically told her what she already knew; I know from experience that it really helps. Nice chapter!
Merakien chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I like this chapter, particularly the reference to how Sev would become the Dark Lord's most trusted servant. This shows why, which is, I think, crucial for us to understand in how he could have risen in the ranks when he didn't really believe in what he was selling. Good job!