Reviews for Liquid Mercury
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
NOOO RIKU! OMFG WTF KAIRI? wow... i did not see that coming... i rly didnt... at first i was all like aww! they luv each other and then kairi kills him...and my face was all like: O_O but u wrote this story really well even though it was sort of sad...
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That...Was twisted and messed up. O.o; I liked it, don't get me wrong, yo. But, JEEZ! Now I'm sad! TTATT
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
...

...Homygawd, that was so twisted. And I cried. And the sad piano music from Bleach was playing in my head because I just watched a few episodes. So it really fit.

...I'm gonna cry.

I've read several twisted Kairikus wherein Riku ends up killing Kairi, but I'm positive I've never seen one where she kills him. YAY FEMINISM.

*shuddershudder*
Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ownage. Srsly.

OMG YOU WROTE KAIRIKU YAY.

Once again, you amaze me with your wonderful writing style and EVERYTHING WAS AWESOMELY FLAWLESS AND NOT AT ALL PATHETIC.

-Poke- You always say that YOU'RE STORIES AREN'T GOOD. BUT THEY'RE AMAZING SO SHUSH.

Anyway-Lovelovelovelove. And more love.

SORA DIED? ZOMG!11! Poor Kairi. And POOR RIKU! This was so saddishly twisted.

KAIRI KILLED RIKU WTF. Didn't see that coming...and then the last two sentences.

'She would see them again; she had to. On the anniversary of the deaths of her first love and now her best friend in all the worlds, she’d give herself to the sea, and they would be bound forever by that day, a trinity even in death.

And it would be a fairytale come true.'

ZOMG, LUFF THAT.

Overall, this was pwnful and super awesome.

Akemi-chan
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Holy shitz, are you sure you suck at making stories of pairings you don't like? Because I disagree. This fic rocked!

The description, emotion and the characters. Everything was flawless. I especially loved how you made them... so them! Especially Riku. He's damn lovable in this one! -hugs him-

But I loved this line the most:

“I loved you, too,” she whispered, tears dropping from the lashes of her eyes, melting into the folds of his shirt. “Just not enough; not like I loved him.”

Why? Because it shows Kairi will only love Sora, no matter what. XD

OMFG! -kills Kairi- How dare you kill off Riku! Argh! But he died oh so tragically, it made me sad. -cries- You're so talented in ze angst!

All in all, awesome fic. And even if I don't really love Kairiku, I'm favin this because you're just that good. Hope to hear more from you soon!

[angie-chan]
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
OMFG KAIRI KILLED RIKU

:o :o :O

well this pretty much OWNS me.

i am in too much shock to say

anything else.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
And may I remind you that your description rocks? Even for a /drabble/! Golly gee whizz.

'Below the cliff she was steadily climbing tropical waters crashed and stormed against the boulders, salty drafts spiraling upwards and dancing around her, playing with her hair.'

That's some excellent imagery, thurr. Like, Wuthering Heights, anyone?

..and the fifth paragraph. Omfg. That was beautiful how you portrayed the two characters - Kairi giggling and holding flowers ( she's the next Aerith, I swear ), and especially Riku's description and how you portrayed him everywhere, which literally made me drool; and even the reference of Naminé ( Namiku ew. I ALWAYS have to tell you that, don't I. :D )

EE HUG. HAND-HOLDING. OMG. _ ( I don't think I've ever done this while reading a Kairiku before. Yours are special )

..-bursts into giggly laughter again when she hugs him.- Omfg.

You know, this is supposed to be sad, isn't it? BUT SORA'S DEAD HAHA WIN. -cruel.-

Omg... you are really good at Kairiku. I swear. O_O WRITE MORE. Just... EVERYTHING. Omfg. And Riku is godly. And Kairi's in character and so sweet. And. And. HAIR-PETTING! IT'S PERFECT, RAIN. D:

..oh. emm. gee.

THEY KISSED.

gndgjdfkajgkrjf! weojdnfd:O

EE

-death.-

-dies.-

AND IT'S SO GOOD. BECAUSE IT'S LIKE. NOT REAL? D: It's all angsty. And. THAT'S WHAT KAIRIKU IS. YOU DA MASTAH.

( Oh, and your kissing scenes rock -fails at description for them, not being a romantic person.- )

O_O

WTF?

IS KAIRI ON FXXING CRACK?

AHH!

..fuck.

Okay I'm done.

OMG THAT WAS TERRIBLE. AND GOOD. OMG. EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER WHOA

..FUCK!

( That's a good word, I swear. )

..ohmyGod Riku. ;-;

THANK YOU. XD

( fuck. xD )

..-dies again.-

OMG.

I can't stop... being obsessed/shocked. O_O

-deep breath.-

Yeah, that was great. Like, whoa. Amazing.

..fuck.

LOVE,

CONSTANCE FUCKING GREENE.

( fuck. D: )
tyco622 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow. Powerful. I loved it.

Just...wow.