Reviews for Thanks it was fun
lychee loving chapter 8 . 2/25
Ahh. Geez. What a ride. This was great. I'm an on again, off again Romy fan, and this is exactly the kind of fic I enjoy. (the kind where it's about them but not necessarily about them *together*, but also kind of together? IT'S COMPLICATED and that's perfect because rogue and remy are definitely complicated.)

This was great. I really enjoyed this. I'm surprised that I enjoyed it so much when there were a lot of scenes with kids in it. I usually have a hard time reading stories with the X-Men's children in them, but this was very well done in the sense that I would love to read more about them all! Great stuff, I'd read it all again. :)
patito chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I love it! but is soo sad!
Scarlett chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
No! Nooooooooo! Remy whyyyyyyyyy?

lovin' it!

totally what happens within this two.

Great story Swetty
MiaFaythe chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
This was very powerful. I'm so sad now.
softnerd chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
oh pleasssssseeeeeeeee for the love of god do a follow up! i'm begging here!
TitanWolf chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
this story should probably be in Xmen Comics section.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
SADDEST FIC i'v read in a long time... these last 2 chapters were complete shockers to me and not just the outcome but the relevations that were made. Who knew? overall it was great even if it was void of Romy.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
when you see the people you love gone, it's when you realize how truly important they are, and when you start to wish you could take back all the negative things said and done

sad but true, i kinda have to agree w/ oli, even if none of the bad things were his doing it's like they follow gambit wherever he goes, hopefully the end will be worth the struggle and heartache. i wonder what becka felt?
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
and the truth comes out... da da da dum

insanely awesome chapter, i just love how your story moves along and how much there is said in every single chapter, never a dull moment.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
AAWWW!

I to thought Nate was Rogues, guess that white streak fooled both Remy and me.

Oli has Remy's eyes, I best that only makes it harder for Rogue. It's like looking at Remy every day without even trying to find him in her kids.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this is clearly not a good start... to the romy atleast, great if I would of looked at the genre a little closer.

im very hoocked early on and that's always a good thing, great first chapter.

"im sorry" really is that all you could say for yourself? aagh MEN!
annaroguer chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
the last part almost made me cry it was a great it wasnt like xmen evolution at all.
Swirl-spill chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
I love this story. I really like the relationship you developed between Rogue and Sam. I wish it was more popular, I like Romy but it's getting old and I mean they are perfect for eachother(Rogue and Remy) and I hate it. Their like Jean and Scott in their own world. Besides I think it would work out with Rogue and Sam, Remy and Rogue:( to many complications. But, great plot, and the tension was portrayed very brilliantly.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
If Rogue absorbed Ms. Marval's flight and invincibility then how come she didn't survive the explosion?
animefan135 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
i finished it all in one LONG sit through, lol, it was a really beautiful and captivating story and it kept me actually guessing until the end but my only camplaint is remy's character!

i guess maybe it was his unexplained and unreasonable abandoning in the beginning but i couldn't make myself like him, so that makes the ending even MORE tragic for me...what a sad way to end the night lol