Reviews for Detective Rachel
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Serena's Know about the cave now.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Pretty Cool for finding a cave. Huh? Good job.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Man. I'm glad that Jimmy come to the beach.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
WTH Jimmy shapped Rachel? He wont do that!
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Another wonderful chapter Mathew. I guess my favorite part would be the fact Jimmy finally joins in after being so tense this whole time. And finding the gold peices.

Personally though, I would never swim near rocks, though there was a time back in the BSA I went for a swim in the river. . .
Ayriel chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I really like the idea of a detective Rachel. :) I hope you have another chapter with a more in-depth description of her solving a case. I think that would be awesome. xD

...My first piece of concrit is for the labels you put throughout your chapters (From Mat49324, Jimmy's P.O.V, etc.). I find these to be unnecessary, and they really disrupt the flow of the story. If you are going to change the point of view midway through a chapter, then divide up the scenes and just start writing! It should be obvious who is the narrator after the first sentence or two. Since you mentioned in the summary and author's note that this is a collaboration, having an indication of who wrote which part is unneeded, as well.

Second... Jimmy slapping Rachel? Despite the tension forming between the two, I can't imagine Jimmy *striking* his best friend over something as petty as jealously over who solved a case. Rachel's response is also very unrealistic. She doesn't seem the least bit angry or upset! Rachel is the type who would scream and yell, but cry during. Or kick his butt. :P
chrys chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
sorry but I don't really like this story I really don't like the fact that jimmy HIT racheal and that he is mad at her (I am a big Jimmy/Racheal fanor the janpanese version to) but I have a different opinion and I think you should continue you to right the story I am sure other people love it and want you to keep writing
The Time Traveler chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Nice chapter. I have to admit, my favorite part would be when Jimmy was being stubborn. BUt I am glad they made up in the end, at least for now. . . . Anyway, good work you two.
Juansmarts chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I really liked reading this chapter of the story, even though this was only the first chapter. I am usually uninterested in stories with original characters(except for other identities made for already existed Detective Conan characters), but I consider your stories to be an exception. I wanted to review your stories earlier, but I don't want to review it until I have read every chapter existing for the , onto reviewing the story itself.

I am interested in the story idea, but I thought it was a bit confusing, with the whole switching POVs and telling who wrote each part.

Since it is Jimmy, who had once said,"Winning and losing doesn't matter, as long as the truth prevails," I think that the ending will be that he realizes he was acting stupid, apoligizes to Rachel, and they make up. Just keep updating this story, and I'll keep r&ring. I hope I can get to all the chapters of your stories!
Caroliina chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hey, I already got interested. My english is what it is. The only thing that makes me confused is the names. Because I only know that Jimmy is Shinichi (I guess) and Rachel is Ran...That's not a bad thing, though, but it's just a...whatever. I liked the fic anyway. ;D
Ito-chan88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007

LIke I told you, I read your story, even if you used the "english names" (I prefer the original ones). Your story has a good storyline, but I think it wasn't necessary to let yourself take place in this story. I really don't like alternative universes, like you don't like Shônen-Ai.

Like I said, I like the storyline, because Ran (Rachel) takes place as a detective as well and Shinichi (Jimmy) is confronted with this really annoying situation. Keep on writing, it's well done.

Yours Itp
Umi Sagara chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
o_o Jimmy slapped Rachel?

:3 It's a really good fic, you two.

And both of you did good writing this. I'll wait for more

Kudo1412 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Lol, although this isn't one of those funny moments, the conflict in this fanfic is VERY different from the original ideas I've read. I'm not saying the other fics are too similar to each other, just this one is very original. Looking forward to reading the rest of it!.
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wonderful job. Boy the tension is so thick that you can't even cut it with a laser! I hope things work out. Oh I love the bowling part, in fact, beleive it or not I bowled a few myself. Tough at first. So that was my favorite part.

Well, "See you in the future!"
luna nuova chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
If you don't mind my saying, I think I don't really like the conflict between Shinichi and Ran in this story