Reviews for Open Your Eyes!
InvaderL chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice story.

InvaderL.
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I loved this!
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a very plausible and realistic scenario of them getting together. And all it took was a little push from Ino. lol

Very good!
TaiKaze chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
wow! hope you can guess from the name who i am!

i am...sort of a fan for this pairing but i favor narusaku more...!

but this one is GOOD! really good! i think i stumbled across it before but i think i forgot to review! anyhow...it was touching and veary realistic and man it would be awesom if it when down like that in the anime! -

keep up the good work! -
kyle chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I think you are right on the money with the character actions. Only..knowing hinata. She prolly would have fainted å few more times. But all in all this is the best story I have read so far that play to their character. And I have read A LOT of naruhina.

5 out of 5
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
nice

chapter two would be good
Hinata-sama209 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
this is really good. please make a second chapter! this story is goin in my faves.
Mimi Babii chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I LOVE this story!
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Dude this is one of the best, if not the BEST, NaruHina I have read. It was all so realistic and not OOC. It seems like this is the way it should really happen. Great piece of work!
DuneChild chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You're right-Naruto's reaction in many of the other NaruHina fics that I've read, while pleasantly fluffy, sometimes fails to take into account that Naruto is, unfortunately, a little bit dense. I really did enjoy this piece, as it was quite well-written and, yes, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I'd really love to see a second chapter.
ClarkX100 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i dont know what OOC means but i still liked it it wasnt completely cheestastic and stupid like all the other naruhina fics
hime usagi chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Yea thats what im talking about!
Demon of Konoha chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You have an excellent story and writing style. I could fully see you turning this into a continuing story line.
A Heartless Nobody chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
A good plot with interesting ideas...

Excellent incorporation of characters into the story...

Beautiful and emotional dialogue...

All in all, it would have been excellent if it had more substance to it. It seemed to skip important moments and speed by quickly.

In my opinion, this can be solved by going into more details with certain aspects of the story and perhaps including what

people are actually doing/thinking/feeling during jumps (8), instead of mentioning what occured in passing.

Still, a true tear-jerker and excellent example of Naruhina fanfiction.
Naru.Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved the story! I hope you write more naruhina stories.