Reviews for Twenty Unknown Secrets of Maito Gai
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/21
Good story even if some of the things in there are now not true. Still it was a wonderful story. Thanks for making it.
Eternal Raindrops chapter 1 . 7/10
I like this XD I was quite pleasantly surprised by the mention of the Ainu, and even though it didn't have much to do with Gai, I thought it was a nice touch. The whole deal with the Kyuubi's chakra affecting him was also pretty cool. I laughed out loud when you mentioned that Kakashi was the one who had to fight Gai, and I was more that a little surprised by all the parallels between him and Naruto. The part where he thought Naruto had style really got me XD I never did catch why his dad said he couldn't have kids though. Did the Kyuubi's chakra make him go sterile or something?

Anyway, just wanted to say that I liked this. I'm not usually very good at leaving reviews, especially on oneshots, but this one deserved it :)
lumutness chapter 1 . 5/23
Cool... I almost forgot that he is Neji's jounin sensei.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/16
This story is as good as her sister fic. I liked Gai's characterization, story and his unknown link with the Kyuubi. It's good to see that you manage to give so much depth to this character who is often underestimated.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 1/12
I like your version of Gai's father more than Kishi's, as well as the idea that he skipped Chunin. I'd love to read a fic detailing that exam! XD
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I like this. It's a great perspective on Guy.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I faved your Neji one, and I shall add this too! Because I loved it. Ga-i was just so... Ga-i. And I laughed out loud on Stanza 18. It's so like him to be proud of something, even when he got hurt in the process! But he deserved it though; I mean, I don't blame Tenten for hitting him when he just randomly popped out of nowhere. xD
372259 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
WOW ! Incredible job :) I adored this!
4LonelySouls chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
You were right about Gai so many years ago, but look how far he has come! This 20 things about Maito were so divine i really like them! He is one of my favo characters in Naruto's. So This one goes to my fav list ;-)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this series, which is both heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time. This neat little headcannon you've shown us is sooo awesome and I loved the other two parts to. Awesome story!
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE, GODDAMN YOU.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Once again, you leave me in a state of near speechlessness with your writing.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
wonderful :)
kamizon chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is awesome! Well-written from top to bottom and it is an exciting read. I really like how you bring Gai's origins into the limelight your way. It really is a believeable timeline.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 11/2/2013