Reviews for Twenty Unknown Secrets of Maito Gai
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 1/12
I like your version of Gai's father more than Kishi's, as well as the idea that he skipped Chunin. I'd love to read a fic detailing that exam! XD
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I like this. It's a great perspective on Guy.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I faved your Neji one, and I shall add this too! Because I loved it. Ga-i was just so... Ga-i. And I laughed out loud on Stanza 18. It's so like him to be proud of something, even when he got hurt in the process! But he deserved it though; I mean, I don't blame Tenten for hitting him when he just randomly popped out of nowhere. xD
372259 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
WOW ! Incredible job :) I adored this!
4LonelySouls chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
You were right about Gai so many years ago, but look how far he has come! This 20 things about Maito were so divine i really like them! He is one of my favo characters in Naruto's. So This one goes to my fav list ;-)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love this series, which is both heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time. This neat little headcannon you've shown us is sooo awesome and I loved the other two parts to. Awesome story!
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE, GODDAMN YOU.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Once again, you leave me in a state of near speechlessness with your writing.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
wonderful :)
kamizon chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is awesome! Well-written from top to bottom and it is an exciting read. I really like how you bring Gai's origins into the limelight your way. It really is a believeable timeline.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
fantastic story!
Smozzick chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice story with some nice original backstory with the Ainu and SDET. A good read even if it is indeed not as emotionally powerful as Neji's.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Good fic. I didn't like the idea of it being set in the future, but other than that it was good.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013