Reviews for Twenty Unknown Secrets of Maito Gai
this is amazing! one of the really few overpowering fics that really... wow! i iwhs i can write like that! i love the fact that you included naruto (mato gai and naruto centric relationships are SO RARE... well done!), lee!, tenten too omg she deserves more, and neji. loved the fact kakashi is in there too. bruh. i love this whole thing. maito gai... you are really smtg, huh? tq so much for potraying him the way i wish i could :")
adakdjksj chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
tears. literally left me in tears
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
This is awesome!
Zela Night chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
You hit us with these mixed emotions and you keep hitting us the entire way through.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I love this! It's so unique and even if this isn't the cannon story it's a nice change
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
this was crazy and I loved it.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Beautifully written!
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Good story even if some of the things in there are now not true. Still it was a wonderful story. Thanks for making it.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I like this XD I was quite pleasantly surprised by the mention of the Ainu, and even though it didn't have much to do with Gai, I thought it was a nice touch. The whole deal with the Kyuubi's chakra affecting him was also pretty cool. I laughed out loud when you mentioned that Kakashi was the one who had to fight Gai, and I was more that a little surprised by all the parallels between him and Naruto. The part where he thought Naruto had style really got me XD I never did catch why his dad said he couldn't have kids though. Did the Kyuubi's chakra make him go sterile or something?

Anyway, just wanted to say that I liked this. I'm not usually very good at leaving reviews, especially on oneshots, but this one deserved it :)
lumutness chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Cool... I almost forgot that he is Neji's jounin sensei.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This story is as good as her sister fic. I liked Gai's characterization, story and his unknown link with the Kyuubi. It's good to see that you manage to give so much depth to this character who is often underestimated.
Nissandra chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I like your version of Gai's father more than Kishi's, as well as the idea that he skipped Chunin. I'd love to read a fic detailing that exam! XD
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I like this. It's a great perspective on Guy.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I faved your Neji one, and I shall add this too! Because I loved it. Ga-i was just so... Ga-i. And I laughed out loud on Stanza 18. It's so like him to be proud of something, even when he got hurt in the process! But he deserved it though; I mean, I don't blame Tenten for hitting him when he just randomly popped out of nowhere. xD
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
WOW ! Incredible job :) I adored this!