Reviews for Through These Fields of Destruction
Rhays chapter 41 . 7/10/2010
very good, lots of detail and very believable characters.
bezerkoid chapter 25 . 6/14/2009
Well, I read the story. It's pretty good, but here there is something a tad unrealistic. I don't think NATO would create extermination squads, it sounds fascist or something.
Anubyte chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I am guessing this story is dead? Lets hope your not as I saw at some point you were joining the military yourself. Hope you stay safe.

It's a very good story and I am hoping you get back to it sometime soon. In your defense, I thought Special Forces were allowed to carry what ever they wanted for a weapon. So why not G36? It's a decent enough weapon. Better then the freakishly old M-16 family.
NinjaMuffin7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Personally I think the story is rather good the only thing I wonder is how did a british soilder get a german assault rifle.

Thats what the G36 is.

Just thought I would point that out
Ducalion chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
GOOD GOOD story, I only have one small small tiny complaint, since 1984 the British SAS have had the Heckler & Koch MP5 issude as the primary srvice weapon.
Zaio chapter 41 . 11/28/2007
Really good, keep it coming, probably my fav fanfic, characters and really cool, I'm kinda mad you killed Jimy, but that's a good thing. I love the military detail, don't know to much about the British military so it's cool see a different country's military potryed realilistcaly in a DotD situation.
silas321 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Amazing! Definately one of my favorite fan fics. While the characters started in the first entries as static and somewhat cliche, having read all of the 41 chapters currently released, I can safely say that your characters have all become deep and very interesting. I will certainly be looking forward to future chapters!

10/10
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 30 . 11/14/2007
It seems that you know your way around the Military Weaponry.

Nice story by the way.
WritingRose08 chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Man... I gotta say... any female reader could easily fall in love with Alex. lolol (as a manner of speaking.)

Good story, though at some points I wish there was a little more detail, but I guess that will come with revision, right? That's how it usually is.

I've got a lot to catch up on... so on a I go.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This story is seriously going into my story alert list! I was put off by the names of military stuff, but all the action in the very first chapter was exciting hehe. I cannot wait to read more...uh, actually, I'm about to read more yay! :D
KSKSoldat chapter 38 . 9/17/2007
Excellent, very detailed and well thought out. Love it.

The descriptions on weapons and tactics, as well as the pretty accurate military depictions impressed me to the point of loving it. The tone for this is very good...albeit I can get confused. Grammar is impeccable, and overall this looks like a 10/10.

Keep it coming! And don't forget the Germans! Haha!
raga6 chapter 37 . 9/15/2007
I just found this story and I love it! Please update soon.
jsilec chapter 33 . 9/13/2007
great story you got here,keep the chapters coming i am hooked
McQueriosity chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Great first chapter. Not so keen on Military DOTD fic's cos the weapon details baffle me but I don't feel overwhelmed by it at all in this one. I'm gonna read the rest now peace
I'mNotGivingMyNameToAMachine chapter 24 . 9/8/2007
Sweet. New side to the story.