Reviews for Patronus
Ipiutiminelle chapter 1 . 9/27
Rah, I'm so glad to found someone with the same headcanon as I !
After all, there is no reasons for Remus' Patronus to keep being a wolf when he was so in love with Tonks. And the chameleon suits her perfectly.
Cbearc chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So sweet!
ScarletRoseHatake1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love the Remus-Tonks relationship and really hate that HBP only illuminates on Tonk's side of the 'pre-relationship'. I love the story though I could see that as something he would do - suffer through his emotion silently.
mrscedwardpattinson chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So good! The last line is perfect.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This just broke my heart... but in a good way! (Is there a good way to get your heart broken?)

Wonderfully written!
saskiawrites chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is really good! Beautiful writing, fills in a gap that most people hadn't even realized was there (the backstory on the Patronus change)... just really lovely, excellent job.
alyssa chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
beautiful. the patronus change had always been one of my favorite parts and it's lovely to see it expanded on.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aww! Poor Remus. And Tonks. Very good story, but sad:( The ending was so sweet, though. Great job:D

violet-phoenix-rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Absolutely loved it.
Yt chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This is really really good!
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
oh my. it goes to my favs. last line is haunting because of it is so true. poor teddy!
AccioQuill22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was so good...Aww, poor Remus...
yellowrosepetals chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OH i loved it! It was so cute!
xrho chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Beautifully written. It really is a bit of a one-sided story in canon, isn't it? More room for fanfic, I guess. :D I loved the Molly-Arthur-Lupin dynamics, and your Lupin was positively heart-wrenching. Beautiful.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/24/2007

they want each other so bad, but feel like they can't have each's so cute