Reviews for Tie
agentavacado chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I desperately NEED more Trauma Center yaoi!
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hehe, how amusing.
SpokSeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Completely and utterly love how you characterize Victor. I can totally picture him doing all that! *squee* [Victor reminds me of L] I especially love the last line you give him. It's sweet in a Victor sort of way.

Thank you for your amazing-ness and please write more Derek X Victor. there isn't hardly enough...

Thanks Seth
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh God thank you for making this. I am kind of disappointed that there is barely any victorxderek pairings. This just made my day
RainyDae21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
very cute, and quite lemon worthy *hands u a lemon badge* i luved it _
k-shee chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
XD Love it. Victor's so sexy.
Daikon-Chili chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was so funny. XD I like this couple.
Someone chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
"Also, I love the way Victor says 'DAMMIT!' in-game when you're fucking with the Pempti. I always giggle maniacally at it."

This pairing amuses me, but it feels off...probably victor's dialogue. I just can't imagine him saying "'cause" and "it's yummy"
misamisa chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
omg! lol yay!

please write more victorxderek!
KumIxGiN chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Kya! Good job! My favorite game. I love these two! *smoches derek and victor* *glomps*
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
score: Victor one; Derek: zero...BUT YOU WIN! OH MY GOODNESS! I love you, that's right I LOVE YOU! There need to be WAY more stories like this one on fanfiction. It doesn't get any better than this. I hope you don't knid this but-*super glomp* you are the best!
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh lala! If I could I would rip this fic from the internet, take it home with me, and cuddle with it all night. XD Nicely done! Plus you're the first decent author I've read from whose written Derek/Victor. :D
JazzyKnickers chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That is like...the ONLY derek/Victor fic I've seen. Like. Evar. I love you. Really love you. Especially for making it so hawt :P
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow, that was great. I don't think that Victory was that OOC, but that's just me. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had thought of putting them together, because then who would write? Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you.

VxD chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
i hope there will be more of these parings :)