Reviews for Swan Lake: Naruto style
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
*Loud ugly crying in the corner* I-it was so beautiful!
tk04 chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Not bad. Not bad. The ending its so cute. Thank you.
Vine8Ky chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
KY~Congrats!

You have the honor of being the authoress of my first ever

Naruto fanfic. Now continue writing in the future or we'll find you. (JK *gives a twisted smile*)

AYA~You seriously have issues.
silverscribbles chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
Noo! Itachi can't be evil. LOL, okay. I'll stop. Great story so far ;)
silverscribbles chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
OMG! Hot! I love Itachi!
mrsdepp08 chapter 18 . 2/16/2009
I thought that this was a really good Sasuke Hinata story. I'm just beginning to like the couple. Great job!
DeviantMoon908 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i didnt finish reading the story but i hope its not a sad ending. in the ballet they kill themselves to be together (
The Liar Of Truth chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
OMFG!orochimaru is sakura's father!...*gone insane and goes to a corner mumbling about insanity*
Masaki Jamie chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
that is so sad and romantic

and fixed it before sasuke kiss hinata, because hinata is supposed to die when sasuke kiss hinata/sakura
Minty95 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
i liked the capter its relly cool!
Minty95 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
when i was little i loved that movie now its in my fav show ninja style!cool and im hyper very hyper hehe!
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 18 . 7/24/2008
no! its over ;(

great story! i love it soo much! *cries* i'm-a-gonna miss it!
blackraven615 chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
You jerks! You two made me cry! *sob* Do you have any idea how sad I was to read them both suffer in the end like that? *cries eyes out in corner* I was so into it. *sniff* Sorry, I didn't mean the jerk part. You guys are to cool. Freakin' awesome job. You two kicked ass.
NotaPunk chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
I liked it! It was a little sad but then a glimer of hope WHOOT!
1moonwitch chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
Very cute story. I have always been a fan of Swan Lake. I have to say i found your commentaries before and after the stories as entertaining as the story itself. You have a great sense of humor.