Reviews for Warped Perceptions
Mugetsu16 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
This makes absolutely no sense, and Naruto acts as if he had 99.9% of his brain functions lost at birth. How can someone treated like that still be so bubbly?
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
For a ten year old, I'm amazed he can even carry that sword on his back. Not because of the weight, but because that sword would be atleast a foot taller than him.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
My God, Naruto would be driving me mad. But, I have to wonder how he is still his bubbly self, if not more so than in canon, when it appears he was raised and trained by whoever that Claymore was. Sure, they all have their own unique personality, but the one who rescued him seemed very strict and tsundere.
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
buen fanfic spero poder leer la continuacion.
erching chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
i was begining to get into this shame you havent continued
Dragonskyt chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Too bad you dropped this. I love this Naruto!
ChocolateTruffles chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
omg...i just saw in ur a/n at the bottom..."Bahala na" Pinoy ka ba? :)) galing mo magsulat! :)
Elfhunter chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is great! Sure it's kinda confusing, but if you just go with it it totally makes sense! I noticed you hadn't updated in a while...a few years. Are you dropping this series? I have to ask you to continue, I love the plot!
Mahalalel chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
wow, it really sucks that this hasn't been updated for awhile, that and there are so few reviews. This is a very good story, with an interesting twist. I wonder where you're going with this in one respect, and in another i think i can see where. The grammar, plot and pace are all very well done, and i'm highly impressed. Perhaps you would have gotten more if you marked it as a crossover with claymore? Anyways, good work on the story, good luck with your life, and if it is at all possible, return to this awesome story! Take care
Ppsh chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Interesting again... It's good to find out more about this "Tenshi-chan", I'm still confused as to what this "monster" that Kisame is so afraid of is though. My only thought was that perhaps whoever the Claymore is that Naruto is after (in the past), eventually lets him stay with her and they become a kind of surrogate mother/son and then something happens to her to cause her to Awaken, turning her into this monster... who is then searching for Naruto again (thus the scene with the Tsuchikage)

Anyway... I just wanted to add that I absolutely despise stories where Itachi is 'addicted to pockey'. There's just something about it that shits me, I mean asides from the fact that it is totally out of character for him.

I like the way you've portrayed Naruto's fighting abilities so far too; it kind of reminds me of the main character from Trigun, Vash, with how he is both goofily idiotic and deadly when he needs to be.

Added to alerts and favorites, looking forward to next chapter.
V chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Hm. Interesting, but very confusing. I'm not even honestly sure what happened in Chapter 4, asides from some seemingly meaningless dialogue.
dangerverse chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
kyuubi should be female...so yeah...
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
little tidbit bout kyuubi its youki is flame based so is self destructive like being covered in chakra hotter than magma
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Great story idea! can't wait for more! Will Naruto ever get back to the leaf?
Reikson chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Problem with that whole thing concerning names of ANBU is that ROOT is the name of a semi-illegal extremist faction of Konoha.

Therefore, if you're going to name ANBU, they'd better be off being names of ANBU factions being the various Hidden Villages' equivalent of Konoha's ROOT.

Kumo, for instance, being SPARK.

Iwa and their PLATEAU.