Reviews for Patchwork Pieces
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Q A Q Mnf, sometimes, I just wish for a happy end for these two, I die a little more inside when I hear people say or mention that Roxas isn't even a real person and that he's just a nobody.../lays/ah but cute story...really sad. ; 7 ;
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Angst is good! It was wonderful
Gui Zhou chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Gah, I loved this. ; Short but so much emotion already... I love how you wrote it. It's a big deal to me that I really like it because I hate RikuRoku, haha. XD You did wonderful job.
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh my... this was dark and a bit sad, but it had a sort of grittiness that kept it from being "too" angsty, if you know what I mean. Riku/Roxas pretty much wins but I love this ... hollow (like they don't love, they can't, but they... do...? if that makes sense lol) interpretation of it.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. of course RoxasxRiku is just as fun to write angst for as AkuRoku, but this is a really good job.
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You always, /always/, ALWAYS amaze me sweetie. It's hard to believe such a short piece can be so.. powerful. How you can literally yank us from our reality and put us in theirs in a matter of seconds. And then before we know it, it's over and we're back sitting at our computer desk. Letting out a breath we didn't even know we were holding in.

Guh. How silly do I sound? But I just can't help it though. For some reason, your writing.. it. I don't know! It's just.. perfect. A lot better then a lot of actual books I've read. Oh god. You know what would be AWESOME. If you ever decide you want to publish stuff (which you should try to do, really! I know it's hard too.. but..!) you should publish a book FULL of short stories. Hee, xD I'd bring it with me everywhere
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Interesting. Riku is such a perv :P But I feel bad for him too. How angsty. Very well written.

Good job.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
dudue woah! - that was hehehhe you keep giving me new insight to all the ukes and semes in these couples hahhah ' this was cool tho it was...Roxas was tling Riku nyu wih the stairing...hahhaha *claps* good job yesh yesh
achtunglynn chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Damn. Just...damn. I've never read this pairing before, but I think you've shown me what I'd love about it. You showed Riku's conflict and desperation expertly and they are both so wonderfully in character. The ending was great.

For the record, I've been reading your stuff for a few weeks now and am only now getting around to reviewing (because I FAIL and am a lazy arse), but this is the second time you've made me really enjoy a pairing I never thought I'd particularly like (the first case being Zemyx). You really have a way with words.
Luna Lovegood1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*makes puppy eyes* Why is Riku always so sad? He needs someone to make him happy *wink wink hint hint nudge nudge write it pretty please* heh. When you were talking about Roxas eyes I could actually picture them, and it gave me chills. Now that's what I call good writing. I liked this story though, maybe because it's about roxas or maybe it's because it was well written. *thinks* Oh second thought maybe it's both ;). More Riku please, you do write him well.
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Woow. This was...Whoa. O.O This was brilliant, just to let you know. I find all of your writing brilliant, though. Damn you and your awesomeness. XD;

Anyhow, this little oneshot was powerful, to me. To see Riku, slowly loosing himself because he doesn't want to leave the place that's destroying him is so in his character. As is Roxas emotionlessly staring as he watches him loose himself.

Of course...Seme Roxas is still a week bit strange to me. XD Last time I read something like that, it was a little scarring and it didn't suit at all. Kinda gave me bad vibes and I believe nightmares that night. Poor Axel...*shakes head* Anyhow! Back to the main story at hand here.

I enjoyed reading this, even if it isn't the usual AkuRoku pairing. RikuRoku is just as interesting and intricate as AkuRoku, just a little different because of Riku's character. He's nothing like Axel, so it wouldn't have the same cruel flare to it that AkuRoku holds.
lewdness chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
...fd;akwejiojawofa.

Omg, darling-dear-most-awesome-person-ever. W-why are you so wonderful to me? I um. Probably need coherence but at 6 in the morning it's not coming to me so you're probably stuck with this. :) Um. You really, really should write more of the boys together, because dude, you pretty much own at it. It's so amazing how you can keep every character that you write in character and make even the smallest works simple stunning.

ldjfsklfaj _thank you_ omg.
Bubblegum Head chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow.

Astounding.

Never ever stop your writing - ever.
Suzaka chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
honestly, this drabble encompasses everything I love about the Riku/Roxas pairing. It's so fleeting because Roxas is, essentially, damned and Riku has the conflict of Roxas and Sora and the way you show his resolve breaking is just perfect. Amazing.