Reviews for Scarred, But Still Beautiful
Idiote chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OOC doesn't disturb, I think. Maybe because I'm a IkkaYumi fan

I almost cried, it's gonna become a habit _ But I think it's good

( sorry if my english isn't correct, I'm french )
xallfalldownx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
At that I had laughed a little, and pointed out that I was no lady. To that he had blushed furiously, and muttered, "Well, I still think you're pretty."

agjfuaohv.

This is just, ugh, I don't know. You just captured Yumichika so perfectly. I don't even know, just wow.
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
oh Yumichika, you silly boy!~! Of course he still loves you!~
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
WOW. For being your first Bleach fic, that's flat-out amazing, your writing is exquisite, and really, they're nowhere near as OOC as you think.
funny suff chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
sad and sweet, very nice
Saiyura chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AWESOME! Man I have never been into this pairing before but if you write anything more like this then I seriously might take it up!

I love it soo much, the whole thing, the feelings! hehe!

Though there are a few problems in it: spelling, missing words, etc. Other then that good read, flow and all of that.
ladytaki95 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
'sob' This made me cry. (you are an amazing writter. I love this story and they're my fav couple from bleach too. :) I think you should keep writing about them cuz they really dont get to much attention and this was just such an amazing story ( you should write one about what ikkaku thinks about yumichikas real sword) that'd probably as great as this one :)

Hope to read more of your stories!

(thats long I think i over did it :D)

KEEP WRITING!

~DeepSeaGuardian95~
Bleached.Hearts chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love this. You wrote it beautifully but still managed to keep the characters with correct personalities! This pairing is underloved, and this fanfic really does them justice! Fantastic job!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
As if kaku would ever leave yumi for any reason at all.
dragonmaiden50 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*SOB!*

Yumi is such an idiot. Of course Ikkaku will always love him. Duh! *hits Yumi over the head with my hat*

Me:Idiot, how could you think he'd leave you!

Yunmi: "But I just..."

Me: "shut up and go have make-up snogging with Ikkaku already!"

Ikkaku: woot.
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
;_; great...u made me cry!
xXKuro-chanXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Great fanfic! It was so sweet and touching. I really love dis pairing! -_- I hope you write more IkkaYumi!

~ Kuro-Chan
Alake chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Aw that was so swet. I loved it. Good job.
Lady Saru chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
AW!
H. P. Lovecats chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
...TT_TT I gotta say, this fic is beauty worthy of Yumi himself. :3 So sweet, sad, and touching... It's now a favorite of mine. It's just so... *sigh* You get it. I suck at being articulate. Just... well done.