Reviews for New beginning's Big Disasters
FORD B chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Great story and great name! Dark background, but understandable for needing the reader to feel more for the character. Great drama and cool battle a chapter or so back.
kellyviolinthebest chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
update soon! :)
Angel3055 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Hi, just wanted to say that I loved this story even though it was sad it is also heartwarming. I do hope that you plan on continuing this story as I would like to find out what happens next, so please continue with this story.
BellaCordelia chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
I like the idea of giving the Allspark a more personal feel with a more personal name. I'm intrigued with where you have this one going. I am very much looking forward to your next chapter.
Emi Takahashi chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
yay i cant wait for the next chapter
CeceMonet-alias chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
i agree "Allspark" sounds like a high and mighty god. Like Zeus! Calling it a different name makes it sound like a equally powerfull but nicer god. Like Athena or Nike. Maybe Apollo.
Rainspiral chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Rainspiral chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Cool. but sad. . . but cool. Why do all the bad things happen from things that look so cool?
Rainspiral chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
The new transformers animated first cartoon is not good. It improves after that and the charkters and lines are good even if the story is bad. But your story is 60millino times better. ?.
Rainspiral chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
:) I like it! It is cute in this one. But the past. . . I WANT TO KNOW!
Rainspiral chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
WE! it is the first chapter that is always hardest and most boreing. Sadley it also makes biggest inpresion. You pulled it off well and sorry bout the spelling. i suck at it. :( Look foward to the story! :)
Rika113 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
That was really good, loved it, keep writing it
ODD CANDY chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Oh, cliff hanger-ish. Haha.

I'm so glad that Kithamy finally "told" everyone about her past! Kinda-ish. Well, but maybe not her whole past? -insertsuspensemusichere-

Can't wait for the next chapter, literally! Haha.

Keep up the good work, cause I'm officially hooked to this story. [:
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Interesting, if you tell me the 'men in black' were sector seven I'll believe you, and I'll also point out that some heads will be rolling...

I think this fic is quite interesting, kinda reminds of an idea that's been swimming in my mind for a while now.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how things will change with Kithamy around...I bet they'll be good.
Emi Takahashi chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
this story is getting good