Reviews for New beginning's Big Disasters
Sirenix Prime chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Please UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS FRAGGIN' AWESOME!
SoniaStrummFan217 chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
I normally can't get too into Transformers fanfiction, but as soon as I started reading this, I couldn't stop. I was immediately drawn in by the story, and by Kimathy's character. :) I think my favorite thing about the story is easily the bond that developed between Kimathy and Optimus. I was really touched by their bond. :) You also did a fantastic job detailing all of the action. It made it very easy for me to see everything play out in my mind as I read it. :) I can also see that you paid excellent attention to the details many people missed about the 2007 movie. Namely Barricade's appearance in the story. At the end of the final battle in the first film, they never found Barricade or Starscream. Both of them had fled the battle. I was very impressed that you remembered since most fans never gave much thought to what had happened to Barricade. You did an amazing job with this story, and I absolutely loved it! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Please make a sequel. A song that goes well with the fight in the woods for Kithamy is Make It Stop by Rise Against.
FORD B chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Great story and great name! Dark background, but understandable for needing the reader to feel more for the character. Great drama and cool battle a chapter or so back.
kellyviolinthebest chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
update soon! :)
Angel3055 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Hi, just wanted to say that I loved this story even though it was sad it is also heartwarming. I do hope that you plan on continuing this story as I would like to find out what happens next, so please continue with this story.
BellaCordelia chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
I like the idea of giving the Allspark a more personal feel with a more personal name. I'm intrigued with where you have this one going. I am very much looking forward to your next chapter.
Emi Takahashi chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
yay i cant wait for the next chapter
CeceMonet-alias chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
i agree "Allspark" sounds like a high and mighty god. Like Zeus! Calling it a different name makes it sound like a equally powerfull but nicer god. Like Athena or Nike. Maybe Apollo.
Rainspiral chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Rainspiral chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Cool. but sad. . . but cool. Why do all the bad things happen from things that look so cool?
Rainspiral chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
The new transformers animated first cartoon is not good. It improves after that and the charkters and lines are good even if the story is bad. But your story is 60millino times better. ?.
Rainspiral chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
:) I like it! It is cute in this one. But the past. . . I WANT TO KNOW!
Rainspiral chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
WE! it is the first chapter that is always hardest and most boreing. Sadley it also makes biggest inpresion. You pulled it off well and sorry bout the spelling. i suck at it. :( Look foward to the story! :)
Rika113 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
That was really good, loved it, keep writing it
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »