Reviews for Learn You Inside Out
Penny L. Pingleton chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Too lazy to sign in. UPDATE SOON PLEASE I wanna find out what happens. I hope Penny and Seaweed end up together. :))
BBlover33 chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
So, I really want you to update soon, because this is a good story. I am glad I started to read it again. If you read my story, Im thinking about updating it the near future.
BBlover33 chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Awe! I smiled when Link and Tracy got back together. I started to read this story back when I was still in high school, and I never actually got to where Link and Tracy got back together. Please UPDATE!

BBlover33 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved this chapter and going to love this story. If I was in Tracy's shoes, I would feel that way too. Not saying that because I am too a plus-sized girl, it is just if the guy that is dating plus-sized girl and before her, he was dating an Amber, I would feel the same. How would he react if the relationship gotten intimate, and then the guy changes his mind about having a really serious relationship where its at the sex stage. I think that Link will keep on loving her the way she is. I mean come on, we all seen the way he looked at her through the detention window in the movie, at the hop, the jealousy look on his face when they were showing Tracy dancing with one of the guys on the council. He will love her no matter what. If he did not care for her, he wouldn't have tears in his eyes in the movie when he told her that he couldn't march. That is my opinion. Keep on writing! You know that I am Loving it!

Sorry this is long, and probably does not make any sense.)
Penny Lou chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
PLEASE Update soon! I wanna see what happens!
PennySeaweedPerfect Bliss chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Bring Penny and Seaweed back together! they belong together!
Vixennette chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
Really good chapter, penny said she got dumped for her cousin. So she and amber are related, which makes her and vinnie related to. Right?
xoxoroqzursoqzxoxo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
loved the story write more i really liked the quote "let love and freindship reign" :-)
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I really liked this chapter. I am happy that Link and Tracy are back together, and he finally told her he loves her. I think I would actually like to see Vinnie happy now, maybe with Penny. Show Seaweed what he has given up for Amber. Can't wait for more, Bunnies
sara chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
i love this fanfic! reas all 12 chapters today! update soon D
pockets39 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Oh! This was so good. I can't wait to see what happens between Penny and Vinnie.

I need to go back to read all the chapters. Thanks for adding me as a friend.
Princess Juliet Rose chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Wow good chapter, but will Penny and Seaweed be back togetehr again or will he end up with Amber? Update soon:):)
HAIRSPRAYaddict chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
AH! i can't believe you FINALLY updated! i love how tracy/link is back in business! but i'm kinda "eh" about the whole vinnie/penny seaweed/amber deal...but overall AWESOME chapter!
ZikkiFan33 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
NONNA! YAY I got the only shout out YAY Me! See being on your ass has great results, even though it took forever to update LOL. But omg i freaking LOVED THIS CHAPTER! But seriously:

1. Edna needs to chill out and let Link & Tracy have some alone time dammit!

2. Dont make me start to not despise Vinny :( LOL

3. Poor Penny, hmm maybe Vinnie likes girls who suck on lolly pops & in pink tails? :P

The best of course is the Trink *sigh* God I LOVE them so much! And OMFG Link told her he loves her SQUE! & she told him she loves him back *dies from the cuteness* I didnt realize they never said that to each other before. I loved it. I love how he took her to the school and told the story about his mom (i was about to cry, so sad what happened to her) and how his feelings for her meant everything to him...and he never felt that way about anyone until Tracy and just everything he said to her *dies* I NEED MORE! Loved it Nonna & love U!

P.S. Can u finally let Link get some? His poor blue balls :P xoxoxo
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
AH! OMG! I am so happy that u finally updated! I hope the next chapter comes very soon!