Reviews for QUAGMIRE
RedHerringDeluxe chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
One thing I found really interesting about this story is that I'm 75% sure I've read another fanfiction in which Sofia Curtis attempts to wash someone right outta her hair. Ha!
Basched chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
Your muse is amazing. I just wish mine was like that!

What a great story! It was wickedly hot and I loved Nick's bad side! It was great to read that part of him and although whath e said to Catherine did shock me, it seemed okay, it was right for the story.

As for the ending. Well, muse deserves a great hi five there for it was so sexy, rauncy, funny and romantic!

This is deffinately going as a favourite. I hope that you do more!
franberrycrayons chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
wait nevermind, i think you should do a crossover with Agent Seeley Booth(bones) and Sofia
franberrycrayons chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
hey, you are really good at writing stories, ever think of doing a crossover between Angel and CSI with A story between Sofia and angel
giuli miadi black chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
Oh, my dear Lord, I loved it. Totally.

Please let me know if you write anything else about your BadAss!Nick, because I simply loved him. I actually believe he's more like this than the nice-guy version of him.

And the lemon was awesome. Specially because of Sofia's little 'toy'. XD

Good luck with your muse, dear!
Tabula-rasa33 chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
“I can almost hear Doc pronouncing you…” Nick made his best imitation of the coroner; “She died of a laugh-induced orgasm combined with a concussion sustained mid-coitus, which she got after tumbling backwards after a particularly ill-timed ram-like thrust…”

i laughed for like 20 mins OUT LOUD before i could regain any sense of what i was doing before... wow

.rock
marialisa chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
Well you hit that one out of the ball park didn't you? I think that has to be one of my favourite chapters from any fic I've ever read. The sex was amazing, the humour was hilarious and the ending was perfect.

Clever girl :)
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
What an ending!KUDOS!
notesofwimsey chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
Well, I love my smut-fests, as you know, but I really prefer silly, fluffy, hot, passionate, screamingly funny scenes in which the characters shine through, and you managed that as always!

Just the THOUGHT of Nick with a bright pink vibrator makes me giggle, but not as much as Sofia stubbornly naming the thing Pika even though it showed up the wrong colour!
tvaddict42 chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
ROFL at Nick trying it out. Could totally picture it...

Well done :)
Alexandra Khayman chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I'm SO sorry for the lack of reviews lately... With school, I've been barely having time to have a life and doing such simple things like reading and/or writing have been hard to conquer.

Apologies done, let's get to the point: the story. It's over! (

I admire the way you managed to mix humour with smut and with silly fluffy romance (who doesn't like a bit of silly romance once in a while?). It made the story not look so 'heavy' in the end as it was in the beginning. It was really nice and well done.

Other interesting points... well we have the usual suspects: meanie cliffhangers, BadAss! Nick (keep him around would ya?) among others. All of them were perfectly chosen to create this Quagmire. And it was difficult to escape from this story.

Good work! )
RenLissa chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
After all that build up - and angst - a little silly romance doesn't hurt. Feel free to bring out Bad Nicky when ever you feel the need to play.
Samsara Dallire chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
The song that played in my head for this chapter was "Fever"!

Never know how much I love you..
SallyJetson chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
Well I for one loved the mix of raunchy humor and tender sweet emotion. I particularly like this exhange

“You needn’t be jealous of Pika, you know,”

“He doesn’t fill me up like this.”

“He doesn’t keep me warm like this.”

“He doesn’t hold me in his arms like this.”

“He doesn’t kiss me like this”

“He’s never told me he loves me” Nick smiled at this. “And I’ve never told him, either.”

Sofia was silent for a moment, and then reached with her hand to cup his face. “I love you, Nick Stokes…”

A wonderful way to integrate the raunchy with the tender.
tvaddict42 chapter 10 . 10/1/2007
Love that the sex didn't go completely to plan, much more fun this way...and Nick found a 'friend' to play with LOL!