Reviews for Night
MakoIsBatman chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hey, it's BossModeTribble again. I didn't realize the full URL didn't make it into the first review, and apparently it won't let me post another one under the same name, even if I'm not logged in. So here it is:
/Main/FanFicRecommendations
BossModeTribble chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Okay, I apologize. Apparently the entire URL did not make it into my previous review. Oops. Anyway, here it is:
/Main/FanFicRecommendations
BossModeTribble chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aww...heartwarming. I can totally see it.

I actually read your profile. I don't usually do that-I just skip to the stories. I saw your note about fanfic recommendations, and I'm always happy to offer. I actually find a lot of mine from the recommendations page of TV . The fanfiction you will find on that page, except for that expressly labeled as "So bad it's good", is quite good. You can find it here: /Main/FanFicRecommendations
You'll find the Harry Potter series under the heading Franchise. There's a ton of it, too-probably more than Twilight, Supernatural, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer combined, which is saying something.
Hope that helps-I'm still making my way through hours' worth of time-frittering with the stories I find there.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw! I'll admit, my first thought was: Can I keep you?

he he... this was just so cute, but not too cute, you know the kind that makes you go: Ew and want to only eat bitter tasteing things to get the sugary tast to go.

And it WOULD be Remus' they'd all go to. I surtenly would pick him... and ehr I mean that in a strickly non .. sexual way. *cough* (hopes no one sees truh her)

I do hope you writhe more, I've obnly got one more story to go and I've read all you've writhen here. I know it's some time since you posted last but still... one can hope.
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very cool! Absolutely loved it!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really think you balanced angst and happiness perfectly with this little alternate chapter. I absolutely adored this, and I am really glad you posted it.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
aw. so adorable
MBP chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Absolutely adorable. Only you could pull off an idea like this and really make it work. I loved the image of them goofing off like this to banish their fears. And it worked! Great job. Can't wait to read... oh, everything else you've written.
Morning Mist chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I have to say, you are my favourite writer of all time. Make sure to inform all us loyal fans when you publish your first novel. _
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Sweet! I like the line about Remus being fierce with a pillow.
Anemone chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw! Very cute, but I agree that it doesn't fit in Finding Home. Sirius's nightmare is one of the appropriate moments in which you can go for full out ANGST. Also, I preferred how in the other version he got tangled up in sheets and thought he had been hit with Petrificus Totalus. So... yeah. Sweet, and a nice outtake, but the original story works best as is. _~
Speedy G chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was really good,and funny. Probably the best oneshots I have read.
YaneDirnt20 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Awesome job! Liked it loads! It was cute...all them sleepin in Remus's bed...great job!
noname chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
you're right, it's funny (actually hilarious i luv it) but, even though it would fit, it isn't as deep as the rest. hehe going to reread it.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
aww this is really cute.

And the imagery used is great, I can quite literally imagine this all happening and picture itin my head. i loved it.

Definately illustrates what true friendship is like, and these guys most defiantely had that. Great job.