Reviews for Not a Chance
GlambertMatt chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
Excellent story so far, looking forward to reading more when I can.

Matt
14Dragonz14 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I've been in the mood for a good Remus/Sirius fic lately! And I love the long stories. This has been adorable so far and I can't wait to read more!

-Ryan
NCM chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Like your rem-sir characterization. But your Lily is disgusting. She seems to have little self-respect. Seems that James just has to attack-snog to make everything right.
Breanna3593 chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Eh. I didn't like how you had Lily predict something bad was going to happen and then the next second, it does. Horrible tact there. And her description to James about what happened to her: "a living part of me detaching itself and dying inside of me." Really? She wouldn't have been able to feel all that you described when it actually happened. The sharp pains, yes; The blood, of course; but, the ripping and everything? No. I don't think I'm going to continue on from this point. Thanks for the ride so far anyway.
Breanna3593 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
I knew it!
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
I didn't really like this. It was all too convenient.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
I'm not too sure about throwing a little BDSM in there for their first time was the best thing. And I'm surprised that Sirius knew his was around the bedroom with a MAN. Anyway.
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
The part where you admitted that you were high while writing this was the best part! Lmao!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
wormtail had terrible timing
Newt Marauder chapter 61 . 8/13/2012
Awwww. What a bittersweet ending. You see their whole relationship, the ups and downs, which is great. And then it ends with a cute graduation. I wish their lives had stayed that happy forever. No Voldemort or death should have gotten in the way of their happiness. Now that I've made it to the end, I've realized I should have reviewed throughout the story. Oh well. Anyway, great job and I hope you right more.
kittyzero chapter 61 . 7/18/2012
-tears up- c: that was beautifully bittersweet. Because it was such an amazing ending.. but.. wellyouknow :/

Still, I enjoyed reading your story very much. Made me laugh and cry, I got angry and cheered and sent love emails to my girlfriend because of it c: It was lovely. Truly. If I could "favorite" it again, I would.
kittyzero chapter 53 . 7/17/2012
-BAWLS!- REMUUUUSSSS! Oh my god! Knowing Sirius, he's gonna do something crazy yet heroic :c
kittyzero chapter 51 . 7/17/2012

-sits in the corner, arms crossed, grumpy muttering- damn that sirius black. Remus better punish him and punish him GOOD. And smack Lily Evans for good measure! D;
kittyzero chapter 50 . 7/17/2012
BAHAHAHA! That's what little Jamesy gets though c: Go Sirius! CLAIM YOUR MAN! D; WHOOOO!
kittyzero chapter 45 . 7/17/2012