Reviews for Help Wanted
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really liked this. I usually don't go for OC but this was perfect. Brilliant!
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really liked this. I usually don't go for OC but this was perfect. Brilliant!
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOVED it very cuteadn sweet wand unique , Well Done And Thanks .
nauta iupiter chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Well written, I grant you, but I'm not much of a fan of Mary-Sues, which I feel your "Kif" turns into. Granted, this may be my bias toward Jack/Ianto, as Jack/Gwen is nearly non-existent in the show while the former is heavily implied (Yan breathing in Jack's smell and Jack kissing him like that upon his return always meant more to me than just a passing thing; even Yan insists that Jack needs him, which I find rather touching). If there is any Jack/Gwen, it always seemed more on Gwen’s side and less Jack and those who choose to push Jack/Gwen make my brain scream “homophobe” so bitterly, I see red (not saying you do, but I feel it is people in general grasping at straws because they’re a bit uncomfortable with homosexuality; now, Jack/Rose has canonical, heterosexual potential if one must go that way). I am glad you touched upon it, however, as it would have been completely unfair to the characters to marginalize them into strict heterosexuality... but in the end, I feel that is the overall point of this fic. You took what has the possibility to be a rare demonstration of non-heterosexual love in mainstream tv (with their homo/bisexuality not the focus of the show, as it would be in “Will and Grace” or “Queer as Folk”; here it just is and that shows a deeper level of mainstreaming it than making it a big deal for the public) and twisted it back to the heterosexual norm. It just… makes me sad. But then, I’ve never been one for such focus on non-canon characters to begin with, so I guess it was my fault for reading this as far as I did. I had simply hoped that your beautiful prose would manage to avoid the pitfalls of puritanical social “norms”.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Bittersweet. Very bittersweet. Well written and very enjoyable. Keep writing!
Kreacher Black chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
very good

i loved the ending, even though it was very sad

will there be a sequel?
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
wow this story is so good. Poor poor ianto. My beautfiul ianto all hurting inside! *snifss* took me hours to read it mind! lol. Fantastic story though, really really...wonderful.
Hazelayes chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hi, I enjoyed your story very much and liked the motivations of your characters, especially the OC. Your Ianto is beautiful and I approve of the way you explained what kind of relationship he had had with Jack and especially that he'd actually gotten something out of it!

The writing of the sensual parts was m :) *blissed out*

Often i think people are wary of OCs in case they get flamed for Mary Sues, but if this was a 'personal fantasy' I can't say i blame you for it.

Thanks for sharing.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
That was a wonderful story, truly magnificent (And that's not a word I use often) I nearly didn't read it because it's so long but I'm so glad I did, you captured everything about Ianto perfectly.