Reviews for Brothers on a Hotel Bed
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow!this is different!I liked how you made Sirius be the one facing the reality about himself before Remus and telling him to do so!Really great fic!
PeteWentz chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, this...whe I first heard this song this is almost exactly what i saw...thank you so much for writing this :)
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
You realise that what you write is beautiful, I hope? Wonderful!

When I read your stories it makes me have hope that not all R/S fanfiction is abysmal. You endeavour to make it such a small, insignificant step from friends to lovers that it hardly seems to matter and yet it means EVERYTHING. It's something which not all writers achieve.

Thank you for helping me to see that it's not just me who tries to create this. I hope you write something else very soon

Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Firstly, I adore your choice in music. I know that has absolutely nothing to do with your story, but anyone who realises how much Death Cab for Cutie can inspire their writing is amazing.

I have one little piece of concrit before I start gushing. It would be nice to have Lupin referred to as Remus a few times, especially since you use Sirius' first name. It just makes this seem a little more personal and real.

I adore your characterisations. It is so hard to capture these two characters after Azkaban, especially if you're attempting the distinguish between the old Sirius and the new, and you've done so beautifully, with lines like this: "Sirius was once so beautiful, so reckless and free, so easy to admire. Now he is haunted, disfigured. Lupin had a nightmare once that he was staring into Sirius’ eyes, black fathomless pits, and he was slowly drawn into them, drowning in the ghastly memories there. "

Absolutely adorable and so provoking. Your imagery especially is incredible.

Louise North chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Again, hauntingly beautiful and I cried some more. You've really captured how Sirius's imprisonment destroyed their happiness.
totallymindless chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Damn, that was beautiful.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I adore you. I have been waiting for such an honest account of how Sirius and Remus' relationship would be after the first war. This line stole me: "The self-created prisons in their minds."

You have written a magnificent story. Every word was perfection.