Reviews for Ties That Bind
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
FINALLY SIRIUS! So glad they are happy again. Really enjoyed reading this, when I wasn't busy torturing people in my head.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Okay James do me a favor and GO BASH SIRIUS UP UNTIL HE'S BARELY ALIVE? Remus is such a bloody idiot, hes making James look like Ernestine from my view. The holding the bladder thing was highly unneeded for.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Okay and back to plan C Sirius, LIVE WITH IT! Wait a minute if the full moon comes... Well at least wolf has freedom, I hope. I'm surprised James hasn't beaten the living daylights out of Sirius.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Lovely plan B, well it's better then plan C, live with it. I understand the marriage bonds now so that's good. Now to destroy 80% of the Ministry, again. I'm gonna destroy the Ministry about 100000 times by the time I die.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Excuse me while I go 80% of the Ministry into non exstence, THIS IS JUST SO CRUEL AND UNHUMAN! I don't see why Sirius just doesn't say, "You have my permission to do everything except date/kiss/snog/shag/have sex with another person besides me." It'd be a top easier. Now time to burn and get rid of all the laws saying werewolves don't have the same rights as a normal witch or wizard.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I don't get the whole bond thing but from the sounds of it I don't like this dominance bond. I wonder why Remus had to go to the ministry and get a spell...
B chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
This is such a great idea, and so sad! You've done it brilliantly and it must have been awful for Sirius to refuse. And poor moony! Just well done, and thanks for writing.
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Not what i was expecting, but its really good:) well not the slavery part but.. anyway, nice job
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Oh my!' so glad that ended well!really!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
*sniff*

No no no!That was horrible!I just can't take it,my poor heart!Oh god,really this was just painful to read!I mean to see someone like Remus becoming this way!I absolutely loved the flow in this,the slow way things start changing and all!Really good!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh my!What a thing to do!Bloody ministry!

OOOHH!I do like the way you describe certain things like the snow and the way Sirius keeps staring at the ring,really sweet!
remuslover221 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
It was good and i now he was trying to do the right thing but oh i sooo wanted to KILL sirius in this fic but i know he did it because he loves him so well done.

But aww POOR REMY it made me want to cry
LyssaLaughable chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
aww. I cried so much reading this.

It was absolutely amazing.

LyssaLaughable xD
Kiriska chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Very, very unique and seriously riveting idea. Incredibly tragic and well done. I'm stunned.
LDNatalie chapter 6 . 2/2/2008