Reviews for Of Peculiar Hats and Pretty Blondes
Cherry Blossom chapter 10 . 5/17
Oh my god! I loved this so much! So beautifully written and an absolute pleasure to read.
Hi, is the crazy girl from yesterday! Oh my! This is so freaking cute! And now I've already read all your Bughead fics sooo you have to write more! I don't know what I love more your writting or your author's note! Lie: it's your author's note! Sooo funny! If I wanted canoon I wouldn't need fanfiction right? Boring people out there!
FuN FiFi chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
What a cute story! Your Betty certainly has more spunk than canon Betty! It was refreshing to read that she had finally outgrown Archie and opened her eyes to the world (and certain people) around her. I liked your Jughead, too; he seemed awkward, sweet, witty and adorable all at the same time! Betty and Jughead is one of my two favorite pairings in this fandom (the other is Betty and Reggie). I think you've done this pair justice in your wonderful story! :-)

Keep up the GREAT work!
alysmith17 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
*screams internally* why must they all end?! Can you not tell how good this is?
chr1steh chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
AHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO PERFECT. I was thrilled to have found this at all because NOBODY loves Jughead/Betty (IT SEEMS LIKE) and then it turned out to be BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING and thank you so much for this.
I love this chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Your fanfictions are the best things ever! This is both sad and happy at the same time! I love heartwarming stories like these. And the fact its about my face characters from my fave comic series helps. You are amazing, plase keep writing!
Dupree chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
It was good...
BUT...
That's not how to describe it...
IT WAS THE BEST BUGHEAD STORY EVER!¡!¡!
laura chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
THIS WAS SO WONDERFUL ALL THE FEELS WOW
Vi chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
This had moments of good stuff but I think the OOC nature of the characters stopped it from reaching its full potential. I don't think it helped that the characters as a whole weren't very likable. And that's a hard balance to make, especially with Archie characters who have a lot of very negative characteristics but somehow in comic form manage to still be likable in general. You didn't quite get there here.

That being said, in terms of a story about two good friends falling for each other, I think you got the feelings right. The potential is definitely there so I hope you keep writing for these two characters.
dead from happin chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS PERFECT ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF THE LAST CHAPTER OMIGOD KILL ME NOWWWW I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED HEART PALPITATIONS AS I HAVE NOW YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER OH MY GODDDDDDDDD I SHIP THEM SO HARRRRRRD I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOE WRITING THAT
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
I love you? That escalated quickly. But all in all I loved it. It was very well written, even if they were a bit OOC. And it was really cute. I liked that you spent quite a bit of time developing their characters. So, off to see more of your stories. :)
-Firefly
its.been.awhile chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
...But all he ever said to her was "As you wish." ...It was then that Buttercup realized that when he said "As you wish," what he really meant was: "I love you." What was even more surprising [I don't know if that's the right word] was the day she realized she truly loved him back."
The Princess Bride
Also known as The Best Movie Ever That Has A Main Character I Hate.
Another movie/book of that alternative title is Emma by Jane Austen.

Sorry. The "You're my best friend," "I love you too," was too much for me and I had to erupt in quotes from The Movie I Have Seen Many Many Times [which is another title for the aformentioned movie, The Princess Bride].

Loved the story, storyline, Jug's suit, etc.

Thanks for writing this kick ass story!

Em
Pentastic chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Awwe sweet story and not enough for this pairing. It's one I discovered recently though I have been reading Archie comics for about 13 years now and I love it. Good job on this one!
StrangerInTheOrangeFedora chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Aww, the ending was so cute!
Vanilla milkshak chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
That was Amazing and I thought the length was good becuz lots of Betty and jug head fan fiction are to quick and then don't build up a story line. Good job 10/10