Reviews for Of Peculiar Hats and Pretty Blondes
Better watch it, the Jughead we knew would never share a bed with a girl, not even platonically.
How come Cheryl's not allowed to speak in thease fics...if she's in them, she needs to have a point of view, too. She was pretty prominent in the Archie comics in the 80s.
Let me guess...Betty ditches Archie for Jughead, giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Where is this going...
Poor Jughead.
Oh, crap, no one's THAT shy.
Shy people are so annoying.
Funny, the parents had never bothered to ever chaperone thease horny teenagers for the elders are always away-although, we all know that Jughead is never horny.
Hug a woman, with her permission but don't hit her.
Reggie is a slut. So, is Archie.
Good xtory so far.
Cherry Blossom chapter 10 . 5/17
Oh my god! I loved this so much! So beautifully written and an absolute pleasure to read.
Hi, is the crazy girl from yesterday! Oh my! This is so freaking cute! And now I've already read all your Bughead fics sooo you have to write more! I don't know what I love more your writting or your author's note! Lie: it's your author's note! Sooo funny! If I wanted canoon I wouldn't need fanfiction right? Boring people out there!
FuN FiFi chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
What a cute story! Your Betty certainly has more spunk than canon Betty! It was refreshing to read that she had finally outgrown Archie and opened her eyes to the world (and certain people) around her. I liked your Jughead, too; he seemed awkward, sweet, witty and adorable all at the same time! Betty and Jughead is one of my two favorite pairings in this fandom (the other is Betty and Reggie). I think you've done this pair justice in your wonderful story! :-)

Keep up the GREAT work!
alysmith17 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
*screams internally* why must they all end?! Can you not tell how good this is?