Reviews for For Your Sake
tkim619 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
yeah eriol proposed to her because of Adele
tkim619 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
ooohhhfff... that scene at eh end... love it !

he really wants her badly or something...
silvermaze18 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
You are truly an amazing writer.

I know many people said this before but really, I LOVE the way you write your story.

Though I think the ending was a bit rushed, I wish it would last longer (

I will check out your other stories now :)

x
necklaceofsongs chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Amazing story! For a second there I thought Tomoyo would reject his offer! He would deserve the rejection though...Anyway, very good story!
Sweet Dreams Cafe chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
hey i love this story but the Medicis are florentines not venetians (although that might seem better)
Yudachi chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
I wanna be rich. I mean, who doesn’t? And after reading this fic, I wish for it harder.

You’ve strung words together to make one great masterpiece, Sorceress2-san.

Yeah, I think it does fit to have Eriol as a member of Illuminati and his chara background was just so like him to do so.

Poor Adele to wait that long…

ExT rocks! Long live Sorceress2!
renyun chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Absolutely amazing.

I thank you for this great story.
The Angels' Princess chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
Aw. i wanted more fluff. Though, i'm a little sad that Eriol loved Adéle that way. i think an Epilogue would be nice.

But, Thank you so very much for this wonderful story!
The Angels' Princess chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
oh! great! wonderful! oh! brillant chapter. i really love the way you write. Every single word adding to the details. so amazing! oh. too bad this isn't R rated.

i love the way Tomoyo is feeling right now. oh! this is such an AMAZING story! THANK YOU SO MUCH! i love it!
The Angels' Princess chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
i'm still a little shocked! But so intrigued! and absolutely struck with this doll! i can really imagine her too! i have been reading a manga i think its called Alichino and they have a girl like doll in it.

oh! how adorable! Absolutely amazing! i hope you'll continue this fascinating story! Thanks so much for the chapter!
The Angels' Princess chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
whoa. Huge flip over. a little shocked and slightly confused.
The Angels' Princess chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
ahahahaha! really. i didn't know that it was called all that. Courses and Aunty rose. i really didn't know!

how amusing and educational!

so, i'm guessing the rating went down. too bad.

well, thanks so much for the great chapter!
The Angels' Princess chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
aha. i liked it! very intrigueing! THANK YoU!
The Angels' Princess chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story! Really amazing! i love how you word everything! and the air of mysteriousness! you are truely a writer! oh! Thank you very much for the great story!
suicide bomber chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
dan brown was the first thing that came into my mind when i read the chapter. oh my kami. im damn interested now.. your story has lots of history you know? its just brilliant.