Reviews for The Catalyst
HopelesslyLostInRomance chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
awesome! I loved it! How did u get the idea? i think its wonderful! W-O-W!
Marial79 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
quite good but a bit too short

dont u think?
La Belle Morte chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
[Cool]
flower213 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I hate stories about when they break up. But the way they get tgether is so cute.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Omg I Loved It...

I Think Its Good You Did A Short Story...Sometimes It Is Really Boring Reading Chapter After Chapter Of Text.

:) Nice Work :)
bbblfl chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was cute, but not really up to your standards. The thing I really loved about your 800 stories is that you always had the characters down pat- this time the only character that rang true was Mary. Your Jess is too formal; she would use a lot more contractions instead of "He was not mean to me often".

Also your plot was a little sketchy; I understand it's a one-shot, but usually you have a lot more depth to your stories. Rob's leaving was a little contrived. I can see him going because he needs to discover things about his father, but the whole thing didn't ring true. It needed a little bit more to make it believable. There also wasn't enough buildup to his return. Emotionally it was kind of flat. The fluff at the end was really cute though. :)

Overall, I did like it and if this was someone I didn't know I'd say it was good and leave it at that. But I've read so many of your other stories that I know what you're capable of. I guess I just expect more from you. :P

Char
heather1021 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i thought that was really good! great job!
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hey nicole

amazing fic. u rock.

xX pGp Xx
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
It was awesome. I loved it. Well ttyl.

-Kia