Reviews for Changing Stripes: The seduction of Gojyo
Oxytreza chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
What...THE END? AH NO, that's just too cruel! O_O I'm dying, no! *rolls*

come ON, you're leaving us like that? and the short peeling? I wanna see the short peeling!

not fair!

but! that was great. I juts love this fic, because I just love when Hakkai is like that...muhuhuhu. :3
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
Lol koved it! Way to go!
Audra Kaiba chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
Rotfl i love it! the stories not over is it? Looking at the title it makes sense since he managed it but still *cries* your such a good writer!
Sockpuppet-of-love chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Please take this as constructive criticism, and not as either a flame or an attack.

First, you really need a beta reader. There are many grammar, punctuation, and flow problems in this story, and in some places, they confuse the story so much that I'm not sure what's happening.

Secondly, Gojyo and Hakkai (and Sanzo and Goku, too, in the last chapter) are all extremely OOC, to the point of being unrecognizable. If you intend to keep this story the way it is, then it really should be labeled as an AU.
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
i swaer this was the best Saiyuki fic I have ever read. I am normally obsessive about Sanzon and Goku but I've broadened my horizons and now you had to get me hooked on Hakkai and Gojyo! Thanks a lot! Seriosuly though, this was extremely funny and well-written.
Rem10124 chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
Oh yay Nice ending ! :D

I love that song Mercy
Warrior Nun chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
LOL - That's so anti-climatic! A rat! On Gojyo's head in a middle of sex!
Paon chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
great great story! loved it. thanks for posting it. i loved the happy ending.
kls12 chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
I loved this story and it got better w/every chapter. thank you so much!
yuki kitsune chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
I LOVE YOUR FIC please review
Oxytreza chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
no, I won't kill you, because, is I do, you'll be not able to write the following. But it's...GRAH! *rolls* I can't wait!
Warrior Nun chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Ooh...there's gonna be some trouble. I can't believe that bastard called Hakkai a slut...I'd swear, Gojyo should have gone Sweeney Todd and chop then bake his ass into a pie and feed it to a demon or a dog.
kls12 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
ok, I am on pins and needles here... can't wait for the last chapter.
Paon chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
oh gojyo better not blow this and say "yes." The correct answer is soemthing like "i would never want you to be my slut," or "i would never call you that."

I cant beleive this is going to end soon. i am both happy and sad.
Rem10124 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
Argh..you and the cliffies...

If the next chapter is the last , may it please be an ok ending without another cliffy?