Reviews for Little Voyagers
Schmon Schmewart chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ahaha continue?
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
Kelli chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Is there more? It was great. Rascals was one of my favorite NG episodes. A voyager version would have been great.

Kelli
SpaceMan41 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Awesome, let's hear some more.
Thietje chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Looks like Naomi's finally going to get some friends her own age... :)
angel3db chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
ha brilliant. good first chapter.
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hahaha! Too funny! I loved that episode of TNG and I can't wait to see how it goes on Voyager! Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Rono777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Excellent, can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks,

Ron
BorgGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love this concept! I know it's originally from TNG, but it IS interesting to see how OUR crew would fair during this type of... predicament. I can't wait to see how each of the crew (Chakotay, B'Elanna, Seven, etc.) will behave as a child, like when we saw Guinan and Ro jumping on the bed. This is going to be fun. Please continue writing, soon!
Jem chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh no! I can't wait.
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I look forward to seeing where this goes. The Doctor wouldn't be affected though, would he?
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
hahahahaha so cute!
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
It's an interesting concept; I look forward to where you go from here.

But I agree with the previous reviewer that the formatting needs work. It's a little confusing to read paragraphs full of several different speakers. Also, I'm not sure you need all the small talk about food. It's just not that interesting. Get to the story already.
Tim chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ha, I was always wondering when someone would write a fic like this. It's really good! Keep going. :)

Oh, and one thing: you might want to change the layout. You should always start a new paragraphy when changing speakers. So, kind of like this:

"Wow, she flies like a dream!" Tom said at the controls of the alien shuttle.

"No kidding. It almost flies better than our own shuttles." Chakotay said next to him.

"And there's so much space in here!" B'Elanna exclaimed as she threw her arms up and brought them to rest behind her head, leaning back in her chair near the engineering console. Harry, Seven, Neelix, Tuvok and the Doctor heartily agreed in their own way from a large table in the far back. Neelix had made another one of his concocctions in the well-equipped kitchen, which happened to taste very good, and even had everyone going back for seconds.