Reviews for Paint With Words
Merpppx33 chapter 25 . 5/14
ok I read this all in an afternoon, and seriously im so grief stricken. Its a wonder how Hinata hasnt gotten a stroke will all that is effecting her, but truely this story has been great. I hope soon enough you have the motivation to update this story but if not I understand and I thank you for the chpters you have given us already.
asasi chapter 25 . 4/10
Huhuhu, your writing is beautiful, I'm happy to find this story. I hope you can finish this. Thank you for writing and sharing it
ironblast chapter 25 . 4/8
leave this fic unfinish.
renshu chapter 25 . 2/4
yes author... update please... pretty please...
GeminiPixie chapter 25 . 10/20/2015
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
NO FAIR I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I STARTED READING THIS STORY AND SAW THAT THE LAST POST WAS A NOTICE - WHICH USUALLY MEANS ABANDONING THE STORY
UPDATE
kittykat chapter 25 . 9/22/2015
Thank you for coming back oh god yes! I will be awaiting for any of your updates!
anonymous chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
Dis fanfic is too good to read i hope the wait is worth reading
phateebabee chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
sooooo i hope :):)

I really like the story but a bit sad that Itachi is the bad guy :(
but a good story :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
update pleaseeeeeee! this is really good!
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
Still waiting for an update ahahaha you're missed! And this story is too amazing to let it go!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
You have to update soon. I love this story.
kolodny chapter 25 . 5/14/2015
Inky lives! Looking forward to the updates. Immensley.
misao97 chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Oh! Just saw your note in this chappie ; heheh hmm! Anyways, ONWARDS!
misao97 chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
I just started reading this yesterday and I really like it! I just wanted to point out a continuity issue, according to this chapter sasuke didn't know about the slapping incident. But In chapter 12, on being in love, hinata actually mentioned that sakura slapped her to sasuke. They were talking about jealousy and stuff. Yeahh, so anyways I am enjoying it very much right now! So now ONWARDS (to the next chappie)!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2015