Reviews for Paint With Words
Next update?
fahadsadiq chapter 2 . 2/17
à
leesa323 chapter 30 . 2/8
This is such a great story. Im glad i decided to read it. Can't wait for the next update
I know itachi is a monster in this fic but I can't help but feel empathy towards him. At the core of things, he is a good man but with a psychopathic half. I guess people with schizophrenia or multiple personalities would have similar struggles.

I'm sad to see that it would end soon, I hope you'd write another sasuhinaita story (like your oneshot). I love these 3 characters and I can see the uchihas falling for hinata easily. Her grace, innocence and quiet strength is perfect for their lost souls.
Hinafan16 chapter 30 . 1/30
Oh lawd! It's very suspenseful! Those big WHY questions are always the most fun to try to puzzle out before the epic conclusion.
HolySheet chapter 29 . 1/18
Good lord, holy shit. This story is chapter turning and beautifully written. Take your tim
What can I say that you haven't already heard? You are wonderfully amazing and I honestly do not understand how one can ignite passionate feelings within me easily just with words! You have an enchating way with words even when drunk!

Dare I say it but I really think Itachi's shadow is the quiet star of this fanfic and I would die to get to know him more, if that makes sense. Haha.

Keep it up!
malea.anne chapter 16 . 1/5
sounds like itachi... oh no...
malea.anne chapter 15 . 1/5
but i thought she had mention to sasuke that sakura slapped her (some previous chapters ago).
malea.anne chapter 11 . 1/5
when is she going to have a back bone?

this chapter really pissed me off.

seriously, hinata?! have you had enough?

oh, emotional roller coaster.
malea.anne chapter 10 . 1/5
that was some crazy chapter. omg - my poor heart.
malea.anne chapter 3 . 1/5
hinata is my fav girl in naruto but its hard to read hinata like this. very meek and stuttering.
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 29 . 1/2
I'm new to this story and its amazing!
Hinafan16 chapter 29 . 1/2
We are all ourights own worst critics lol and I guess that's what keeps us being our best selves. I thoroughly enjoyed that chapter though. I see what you mean, it was a bit choppy at parts but I was with you the whole way.

And as creepy as this sounds, the way you describe Itachi's insane mind is freaking beautiful.

AND ALSO. I KNEW that was your profile! I saw that 'YouKnowYouWantTo' account eons ago and thought my mind was fabricating things because I missed your posts so much haha but now that you've confirmed it I don't feel quite so insane. And I'm assuming someone else already got this right because I'm reading this chapter a couple days late and I KNOW someone else saw that profile lol
Well, if booze is what it takes to get you to write again, I hope you have two bottles tomorrow ;)