Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON THREE
Zeroth17 chapter 36 . 7/11
Dr brainstorm's verbal smack down has the lyrics and f the song "Angels"
Storygirl000 chapter 31 . 1/19
Ho boy doesn't seem to cover this. How about...nah, this is rated K.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Diet soda's not so bad, flat, warm, watery soda is. Anyway, while I normally don't like it when people put there own characters in fanfics, I think u did it very well. Please keep this series going!
Human Customs Still Elude Me chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
our house used to be haunted
Generation Star Kris chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Pajama Sam homage!
Generation Star Kris chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Pajama Sam looks a bit like Calvin. I like Pajama Sam!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I've changed my mind. I like doctor brainstorm. It took me awhile to realize the character wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
The6thDoctor chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I changed my mind. I like doctor brainstorm, I realize now he wasn't meant to be taken seriously
William X chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Pretty cool seeing the sibling rivalry.
The6thDoctor chapter 37 . 7/4/2012
While I disliked the 5 Calvin's and I don't like doctor brainstorm, I'm still looking forward to reading the next season. You know, I barely noticed the character development of Calvin? I'm pretty sure thats good and means it went smoothly. I assume you got the idea for making Calvin manipulative from the 7th doctors development.
Josh5674 chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Do you think Bill Waterson was a Doctor Who fan? Because that's the only other place I've seen the concept of a time vortex.

By the way, how come Calvin and his friends didn't recognize the Daleks and Cybermen? They are Doctor Who fans, after all.
The6thDoctor chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
You know, usually I am annoyed when you borrow a plot from something else, but not here. I thinkbringing each of Calvin's personas together is actually a very neat idea
The Orwellian Writer chapter 29 . 11/14/2010
you know what would be a cool episode? if Andy found a scepter belonging to the pharaoh that looks like him and goes all corrupt. try writing that!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
three Doctor Who DVDs,

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
he shoulda gotten a tardis...