Reviews for Shego's Game of Chance
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
who was shego talkin to
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
it was different but really cool. the problem is you never wrote anything else with it. I wanted to know what the hell shego was going to do lol
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I honestly thought Shego was talking to Ron at first, but now I'm thinking it was Dr. Director? It's a great oneshot (I'm asumming it's a oneshot, correct?) and I do think you captured Shego spot-on. Great job. I am interested in knowing for sure who Shego was talking to though.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
When you say that things are supposed to get interesting, you mean in the near future right? This writing style is unconventional, but it worked for this chapter, for Subsequent chapters I don't think so, because then you only hear one side.. Anyways, great job, and I hope you check out the one itty bitty chpater I wrote for Kim POssible. it would mean a lot.
Poena chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
The writing style really was something different, but I really enjoyed it. It gave the story...for lack of better wording, I'm just going to say character. Great job.
ReaperCB919 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Okay... umm... huh... wow... You know... you have a very intriguing take on things... you captured Shego's personality perfectly... And honestly, I can't wait to see what you have next chapter... though I'm sure you have confused several people... I like it.