Reviews for Naruto: Lost Arts
Maddog285 chapter 7 . 10/14
Just found your story and am enjoying it quite a lot. Don't worry about not describing the fight, they can be a real drag if you can't do them right and it can be hard to do. Listing the injuries and leaving it up to the readers imagination works just as good and I liked the popcorn comment.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 12 . 10/14
Best Naruto and Street Fighter, Ever! This chapter just had the best fight scenes, I never been so enthusiastic to read them.
ladygoddess8 chapter 12 . 8/23
When you stated he thrust his arms out to the side and circle them, all I could imagine was Naruto using the move from Yu Yu Hakisho from the wind guy where he spins his arms to create a tornado around it, but then it finished with his arms circling together and my vision died. It would of been epic to see Gaara tossed about but getting Hadoken'ed in the butt will have to do.
ShadowImageComics chapter 12 . 7/12
Okay, HOLY SHIT, what in the hell is your brain. I never thought about something like this. Man, this was a good read and would like to see another chapter sometime. Keep up with the good work.
christopherrhaydon chapter 12 . 5/27
mdhunter111 chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Awesome story so far! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks! And Merry Christmas!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
Another excellent story that was abandoned. It's a damn shame, cause I thought you were doing a great job with the Street Fighter crossover. After four years of no update, I doubt you will ever come back to this story, but I'm hoping I will be wrong. Still...thanks for giving us what you have already written. It was def a fun read.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
ack! and i was looking forward to more before i realize i came to the damn that was intense...interesting concept thought..i couldn't get enough reading it though..hopefully soon you will update cause i can't wait to read more of this
TheSilverboar chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
There's a mistake in this chapter. You said he did '14 c ranks' but earlier in the story you said he did forty in the first week which was months previous in the stories timeline so it doesn't fit.
Namemakaze125 chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Yo big fan here all I have to say is that while your stories are great an update would be very much appreciated makaze125 out
blasterdog chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
Oh you bastard! How could you end it there. You magnificent ass, you just had to draw us in didn't you. Great freakin fic man and a great freakin chapter.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Ahh yes. The fabled 'Hadouken' the piss-ass weak little brother of the Kamehameha.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Okay, I am very confused. At the end of lasst chapter you said someone nicked Hinata off of the Bridge. What happened with that?