Reviews for Naruto: Lost Arts
doubledamn chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Ahh yes. The fabled 'Hadouken' the piss-ass weak little brother of the Kamehameha.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Okay, I am very confused. At the end of lasst chapter you said someone nicked Hinata off of the Bridge. What happened with that?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
hadouken, just when i thought you was making a a railgun type rasengan you use the bloody hadouken. oh i can't wait to see what happens next my friend, for a good number of your stories...
Arsao Tome chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
That knowledge blew my mind, Jiraya's Hinata's grandfather?
Drifter950 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Thank you. I really enjoyed this story.

Your development of of many different characters at, more or less, the same time is fascinating.

Throwing in this chapters "curve balls" have me almost drooling for the next.

I "have" marked "Follow: story" but the fact is has been almost three years since you updated this one is a little daunting.

Still!

May the MUSE always be with you!
linx007 chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
such a shame this will probably never be updated again... oh well it was incredible while it lasted
Son Omar chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
great story so far
Kavell Anderson chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
More chapter pleass
J.T.P2013 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Please, please, please tell me you are going to update this story. It is just to good to be left standing where it is
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
If u play kof then that was a nice touch on iori like way of his shi ne
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
AWW! please update!
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
you might want to fix this- n Along the way Naruto had been forced to shed his gi top leaving him in the black spandex shirt.

Shino himself smiled inwardly as the coat's his clan were known for wearing had chakra circulating the inner area allowing for them to keep cool

the previus chapter naruto was fine when shino contemplated taking off his coat, the reason stated that as the host to the kyuubi, he was immune to fire and heat.

great chapter!
jackseaweedjackson chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
holy crap please keep going