Reviews for Thoughts of a Karaoke Singer
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Simply amazing. The emotion runs so deep that you can't help but love it. Great job!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Ta-da! Yeah I know that should have been your line, but I felt like somebody needed to say it. Now this is another one of my favorites because it is sappy (not overly sappy, don't take that the wrong way), sweet, a tiny bit sad, and very insightful. Thought-full if you will (Ha! Great pun if I do say so myself. And I do.). I really like your perception of Lorelai as a character and the way your capture her thoughts. With an idea like that, it could turn out way to fakey, or it could be like being in her head (If you could actually be in the head of someone who isn't real...). Guess which one I thought fit...
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
great! the way it should've happened!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
aww cute do you plan on doing something with their relationship in another story?
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Beautiful Java :)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
A bit fast, but very sweet. Thank you.

John Stone.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aww. That was so sweet. I like how you had Luke go after Lorelai, and had them talk about it, because it was so frustrating on the show when they were once again failing to communicate. This is one of my favorite scenes in Gilmore Girls history, and you did a great interpretation of it. Nice job! :)
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
that is good i hope you write more soon!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Jeez, Java, another one? That's what? The FOURTH new story in like two days? I loved it though, it was totally awesome and virtually exactly what I wanted to happen in "Lorelai? Lorelai?". Man, that's the second time you've done that. Can you read minds? Great job!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aww, that was so cute. I love this episode and this so should have happened in it. It was sweet and cute and it's making sad that we had to wait until the end of the season for a kiss. Now I'm rambling so I'm just gonna say, this was great!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
sad...with an 'ish' but i loved it!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
yay! ya know as soon as i saw the title of this story, i got excited...it was great...sometimes your stories make me almost forget about how the seventh season really went...which by the way is a good thing because even though i stuck with gilmore girls through it, the producers totally butchered season seven...oh well nothing we can do about it...loved it!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Cute! Liked the shameless promotion, by the way, Java...oh, Lorelai. I know you're not invincible and you know that, but really, all that bottled-up emotion isn't good for you. Thank God for Luke!