Reviews for Lost
LagoonaBlue chapter 2 . 9/3
Hi! Okay, so don't get me wrong, I really like your story so far, but I have a couple of problems with your author's note. You said that you were angry that people were favoriting and following your story without leaving a review, and I get that that can be frustrating, but that's no reason to go so far as taking the story off the site. By favoriting and following your story, they're letting you know that they liked it just as well as if they had written a review. And if you were writing purely for the enjoyment of writing, why take that away from yourself just because people weren't leaving reviews? Reviews are great and always appreciated, but to take your story down because not everyone is leaving a review is a bit petty, especially since they are adding it to their favorites or following it. If they didn't like it, they wouldn't do those things, so it's as good an indication as a review that people are liking your story.
Anyway, I really hope your don't find this offensive or anything, as it's occurring to me that it could seem that way, but please don't take your story down just because people aren't reviewing. Reviews are great, but it's obvious that people love your story even without them, so why take it down? The people reading it will be disappointed and you won't get the enjoyment of writing it, so its really a lose-lose situation! Take the favorites and follows as they are meant to be, as a compliment! They're just as good evidence as reviews to show that people are enjoying your story!
On to the next chapter for me! I can't wait to see Smoker come in! And I really love the interactions between the crew in this story!
Its good
Fairyashes chapter 2 . 7/10
I like your story, but you shouldn't force your readers to review. If you do force them than they probably wont mean what they say. That also makes reviews practically meaningless... You should treasure each consensual review, because it means that people took time (that they didn't have to spend) to tell you how they feel about your story. But meh... what do I know.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 5 . 3/30
I kinda like how you went in depth with the symptoms of being in the water too long. You did forget about Luffy's wound when Smoker brought him back. Like the story in general though. Kinda wanted a bit more angst. :T
BlindieMac chapter 5 . 3/8
This was very nice!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 5 . 2/25
Yohohohoho~ *sings Binks Sake and laughs* It's an awesome song!
Charlotte chapter 5 . 2/8
This is really great! The characters' personalities were perfect and the story was really well thought out! I'd give it a 4.5/5 :)
BookWarrior23 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I love how well you portray the elationships between the characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Loved it (:
SayMrrp chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I enjoyed reading this very much. I like how you portrayed the bonds between the characters. Thank you for writing this! :D
CMBrockett chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Excellent story, and the characters are all very much acting as themselves in my mind. Although I do wonder why Nami was blushing as he cuddled in his sleep. Thank you for the story.
Roaming-Guardian chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I enjoyed this, the only problem I have is that given the fact that chopper is on the crew and Nami still had her regular Bo staff vivi should still be part of the crew. Other than that it was an enjoyable read
reemoo chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
aww poor luffy .. and i think smoker is sweet a bit ..
yaaaay go and save your captain guys ! XD
reemoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
WOW ! nice work :D i enjoyed reading this chapter and i'm so worried about luffy and FCS zoro nd nami :((
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/17/2014