Reviews for Birds and Bumblebees
amayranni22 chapter 19 . 10/19
another, another, another
optimus prime101 chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
When is the next chapter? And does the autobots get kicked of earth?
DeathbyInvicta chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
... I hate you.
I'm dying! And so is Bumblebee! Please finish this story! Its so amazing! I love Marin! She's so awesome, she doesn't let anything get her down! Please, you've got to finish this story!
And no, I don't actually hate you. That was a metaphor.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
not bad
save bumblebee
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Not been updated since 2011. A tragedy.

I was recommended this story. Love it. Good plot and writing, no grammar issues, an OC who is not a Mary Sue. You're great at writing dramatic scenes. The cliff hangers moments make my heart stop. Marin and Bumblebee are adorable. My most favorite scene was Marin stabbing Iron Hide in the aft with a syringe. I do hope you will continue writing this treasure of a gem. I must know what is going to happen next. Until then, I will be filling my mind with ideas as to what is going to happen.
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
"You know, I like her." Ironhide grinned at Marin happily. Optimus groaned, looking disturbed. Wonderful. Another femme to protect from The Great Slut

lol that was awesome
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
lol very good
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Friendly or lecherous? Optimus casually let his foot swing out, catching Ironhide in the thigh sharply. Ironhide yelped, and stumbled backwards. "Opps, apologies, my bad, must be a glitch in there," Optimus said innocently, blinking his optics and lifting his large foot experimentally.

that was slagging the best lines right there lol
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
this is hysterical
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
InnocentButterfly1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
this is slagging hysterical very good!
Bobfish chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Keep going this is great
GateGhost chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Loved it. Can not wait for the next chapter.
AutoRacer1 chapter 19 . 10/27/2012