Reviews for Birds and Bumblebees
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
not bad
save bumblebee
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Not been updated since 2011. A tragedy.

I was recommended this story. Love it. Good plot and writing, no grammar issues, an OC who is not a Mary Sue. You're great at writing dramatic scenes. The cliff hangers moments make my heart stop. Marin and Bumblebee are adorable. My most favorite scene was Marin stabbing Iron Hide in the aft with a syringe. I do hope you will continue writing this treasure of a gem. I must know what is going to happen next. Until then, I will be filling my mind with ideas as to what is going to happen.
Bossbot chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
"You know, I like her." Ironhide grinned at Marin happily. Optimus groaned, looking disturbed. Wonderful. Another femme to protect from The Great Slut

lol that was awesome
Bossbot chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
lol very good
Bossbot chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
awwwwwwww
Bossbot chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Friendly or lecherous? Optimus casually let his foot swing out, catching Ironhide in the thigh sharply. Ironhide yelped, and stumbled backwards. "Opps, apologies, my bad, must be a glitch in there," Optimus said innocently, blinking his optics and lifting his large foot experimentally.

that was slagging the best lines right there lol
Bossbot chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
this is hysterical
Bossbot chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
lol
Bossbot chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
this is slagging hysterical very good!
Bobfish chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Keep going this is great
GateGhost chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Loved it. Can not wait for the next chapter.
AutoRacer1 chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
I thought I claimed bumblebee ): AWESOME STORY! Pwease make more! umblebee arin
ryan.hogue.98 chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
This was so awesome I can't stop reading them you need to get more chapters of this out I know it's probably harder than I think it is to write them but they are so amazing this is just down right awesome make more soon please!
TFfangirl chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Hey how long has it been since you made the last chapter? Because this book is awesome did you come up with the name "Marin" I think it's nice because if I were an autobot I'd date Bee too! :D he really cute for a robot!
EpcPanda chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Please post the next chapter!