Reviews for Pandora's Box
Emovation chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Would love for this to be continued, your concepts are so different from the norm it's interesting. And the title hints at more... Please, hope for a continuation _
yume229 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
it's a nice start. Too bad you didnt continue it... or are you planning to?
damncritic chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hmm... interesting. Hope you continue to write!
LynLin chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Wah, this is so interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I love it!

Fuji as an sadistic psychiatrist was amazing!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was really interesting! It reminds me slightly of the fic 'Thirty'.

It was somewhat intricate, with subtle details here and there. But it was also quite humourous.

Good job!
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
How interesting. It's coming along finely, I can just imagine Atobe being thirty and divorced. :)
wirbelwind chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Another fic I would love to read on. Eventhou I'm more into TezuFuji, this sounds interesting. Let's see what their next meeting is going to be like.
chieripot chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I love both your stories. You make me want to come out of my long hiatus. Can't wait for the next chapter.
crassreine chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Haven't really like'd AtoFuji pairings before, but this fic won me over to it.
CHLOROM3THAN3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Fuji as a psychiatrist, never really saw that one coming... But he would make a good shrink. He knows everything... x3 Great plot. ToFu Love. xD

I'll be waiting for the next update! Ja ne! )
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
O.o' poor Ore-sama, i never though it possible for him to hit a midlife crisis...(okay i did but i expected it to be around 22...fufufufufu)

Anyways, awesome story! xD I can't wait to read more!
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
O_O You don't see many ToFu fics around.

xD It's very interesting. xD

And Atobe isn't as... Ore-sama-ish, but it still fits him.

I can't wait to see what happens.

Update soon.

-R
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Very interesting story. And I love your Fuji.
maldita08 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
yay! im the first one to review!

Hm, this one is quite interesting, I like it. and it's sad that the ToFu pairing is dropping drastically in the past few months (my OTP is still TeFu,btw). Anyway, I love this story and it sefinitely caught my attention. Im going to expect the next chappie soon,ne?And please dont leave this story unfinished, evrytime that happens to any story, it makes me sad.