Reviews for Deepest Fear Revealed
Slightly Peeved chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
To many cliffhangers. It's getting annoying.
alienbeing chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Loved your disclaimer, but I'm miffed that you didn't finish this, or the rewritten story!
slayer99 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
the author notes longer than the chapter 0_o
icecatfire chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
sad yet awesome please continue this and DON'T abandon it. :)
sunneedee chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Great story, loving it so far!
manyuu chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Woow! This is so good! I feel sad for poor mistreated Harry. This is really good though! Update Soon!
KatrinaAllard chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Please continue! If not, can you give it to someone else to adopt and you hair give them your ideas for that story? I will do it I'd you want! I just really want to read this story even more!
person127 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
i really like this story will you write another chapter?
NilleLeafClover chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Update soon! :)
Ellie Clemons chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story! :) I am definately going to read your rewritten one :))
LivingInTheClouds chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
To where? Dumbledore? Oh gosh, poor Harry, I hope things work out. Please update soon!
Girl u don't no chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
The English version of 'color' is 'colour'
Basill chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
Great story so far, plz update soon. :)
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Brilliant story so far as I've read..hehe! I think it doesn't matter too much about getting the characters speech patterns right (such as Hagrid, for example), as long as what the character says is right for them - if you understand what I mean. Whilst I'm planning to read this story, and the rewritten version as well - I like how your dealing with the affects of the long-term abuse that Harry's suffered all his life.

I think that Harry proberly suffers from very low self-esteem, or even low self-confidence, as some abuse abused children do. Its clear to see why Harry wouldn't confide in an adult about the abuse, as its adult-carers who are abusing him. He may have tried to report them before an been unsuccessful. Am I right in guessing that Harry was sorted in gryffindor, as so far I couldn't read what house he was in? Although how an abused child could be sorted into gryffindor is confusing, although its proberly due to "mask" that Harry wears to both hide the abuse and as a cover for other people's expectations of the "boy-who-lived", what do you think?
LillyRose95 chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
this story is gripping- really well written i hope tht there will be an upd8 somtime soon!