Reviews for Charniere
krizue chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
hey!

i re-read the story

and it's lovely!

i'd love you to continue it... wasn't it supiossed to be 30 kisses?
MadeNew chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
Adorable...

That's so true (except for the kiss part)! I imagine Kagome must feel exactly like that. Excellent job. It was perfectly described.
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
so... when did she start kissing him for saving her/surviving? i wanna see!

it does seem like he likes a good fight. and then when the adrenalin is pumping after a battle... .-

*smirk*

krizue chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
how awesome!

it's really cute!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
I need an ice pack, good grief that's hot! :3
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
i think there's a theme to these. *scratches head* ...oh, yeah.

my thought processes are a bit slow today. what i wouldn't do for a bit of warmth on this frigid day. lovely, sweet and touching.

love is the condition in which the happiness of the other person is essential to your own. ~robert heinlein

phlawere chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Oh... Very nice. ;)
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 1/16/2008
i just noticed i mixed up the review for chapters 3 and 4. sorry!

just a hint of an afterglow... shall i start singing 'electric slide' again?

boogie woogie woogie,

Jesse chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Fiasco, You've updated! So glad to have more chapters on your drabbles, they're definitely my favourite one-shots!

Jesse

P.S. Thanks for starting to do Twilight drabbles!(I know you started a while ago, but my reveiw was delayed)
phlawere chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
and i'm hoping she wracked with guilt so much that she ditches the boy halfway through dinner!

yasha has been nice to her since he almost kissed her a couple weeks after kikyo died. even if he misunderstood and came to get her before her entrance exams he helped her chase down the train that she left her backpack in... and there he is, refusing to go see kikyo while kagome is going out with hojo. /

i believe i'm having a grumpy day, sorry for taking it out on you.

Darago chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Hah! The roles have been reversed! Inuyasha, vigilantly waiting for his chosen! And Kagome, betraying her love out of guilt. Oh, to be an inspired author...

[/wierdrant]

So, yeah. Good story. Probably the first I've seen where Inuyasha DOESN'T follow Kikyou, which just makes it so much better.
Whispering Lillies chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Oh geez! If Hojo did ever actually kiss Kagome Inuyasha would have a fit! This was a cute little chappie! Update soon! _
Darago chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Boy, but I DO love your endings. Have you ever considered writing a full-fledged, multi-chapter story? 'Cuz I really think you'd do a great job.
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Some say it's mystic

You can't resist it

You can't do without it

Boogie woogie, woogie]

Jiggle-a-mesa-cara she's a pumpin' like a matic

She's movin' like electric

She sure got the boogie

i just had to do it, (see lyrics to 'electric slide') it seemed to fit so well(in my head at least)

boogie woogie woogie,