Reviews for Misao's Cold and Aoshi's Cooking
This is really funny hahahahaha poor aoshi hahaha but i was wondering about misao's question in the last part of the fic, i mean i don't understand her question at all "why isn't it blue?" Hahaha
tsarevich.aleksei chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hahahaha. I read the doujinshi before.
It's so funny. (This fic)
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lol that was both funny and cute. Poor Aoshi
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
awesome!
oChaoticDarlingo chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh mah gawd.

I could not stop laughing through pretty much that whole thing...especially the chicken! Definitely something to read for whatever mood you're in-cheer you up in a bad mood, or make a good mood better...especially picturing Aoshi in a ruffled apron...XD I adored your sound effects.
Giselle d'Angouleme chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Blue C-san! ~(O3O)~ Yes you did post this on the AMML ages and ages ago and e I loved it then and I still love it as I read it again now! X3~

The ending is still beautiful. XD Misao doubting Aoshi's cooking is still the best final blow to poor Aoshi-sama..ahaha!

Please take care~ It's nice to see you again!

~nightmaster22/Rinjou Mirai/michan
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Great job! Loved the scene with Saito and Sano!
Kiryuu500 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
why would chicken soup be blue? Campbell's isnt' blue... hahahahaha this story made me laugh so much! hahah... victory for da chicken! post another story soon!
twiknham chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Very funny. Thank you for writing this.
Swordmaiden007 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Ha! That was funny. I got a little confused with the mix of past and present tense, but Aoshi chasing a chicke is pretty funny. Saito's and Sano's reactions were priceless as well.

What is it with either Aoshi or Misao cooking? I've been writing a fanfic based on one goofy vision of Misao trying to back cookies for Aoshi. (It's called 'Forgotten Blood' if you want to read it...)

Golly. That was cute.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
haha that was hilarious! Aoshi and Soujiro chasing the chicken lol
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
good fic
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
xD I love it! Except I don't quite understand the ending with the blue part.