Reviews for Final Heaven
ItsJustABook chapter 31 . 10/22/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I have been checking for an update to this story for the last few years. It is one of my favorite fan fictions I have ever read (and I've read a lot). You are an amazing writer. Please finish this story. You owe it to yourself.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
please update
Dozy Dora chapter 31 . 12/27/2012
This story is really good! I don't quite get the last few chapters though... but I loved it when Lily finally got her kiss! :D
wonderwoman chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
You suck for not finishing this awesome story.
Loveisnotfair chapter 31 . 12/14/2011
why didnt you finish?
Blahblahboo chapter 31 . 11/8/2011
This is sooo good! I love it up date soon!
Annie chapter 31 . 10/21/2011
This is such a good story! I really want to know what happens next if you choose to continue the story! Good work
Annabel chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
This chapter was soooooo good! I feel so sorry for Lily and whatever happened to James in the summer! Just one question, When do they hook up?
Yuku chapter 31 . 6/27/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! ITS AMAZING!
Yuku chapter 31 . 2/7/2011
Wow! This is one of the best james and Lily story I have ever read. Congrats! Please update.
infallibleflower chapter 31 . 11/30/2010
Please don't tell me this story is discontinued! Please update soon! I loved this, just read it non-stop in the middle of assessment week! Oops? I think its so refreshing to see a male's point of view on these stories, its so rare to find you guys on here (those that will admit it though...)

Please update soon! I want to see Lily and James together!
pervyprincess chapter 31 . 10/25/2010
Oh no! This is still continuing! :( This is one hell of a story. Absolutely LOVE IT! Please still update!
thewandofdestiny chapter 31 . 4/14/2010
I love this story! I was wondering if you were going to update anytime soon? I would love to know what happens next!
nerdymidlifemom chapter 26 . 1/29/2010
Hi there,

I'm quite enjoying your story! Thanks for writing it. A couple of thoughts- unless I've really misunderstood, you are male, and I think this shows in what the characters think, etc. I'm not at all trying to generalize along the lines of all women think X and all men think Y, and I hope you aren't offended... but the way you write your characters is refreshing. My impression has been that most fanfic writers are women and girls, and I sometimes wonder at how we females tend to write male characters, and how realistic (or not) those characterizations are.

This makes me think it could be interesting to have a male/female team write a story, with the guy writing the main male protagonist, and the woman writing the main female character.

One thing I need to vent a bit about, although I know you acknowledged the issue in an earlier chapter. I was a kid during the 70's, and we did not have mobile phones, personal computers, or laser pointers, and the microwave was a very new, and somewhat feared, device! I've just been finding these things being present in a story set in the 70's kind of funny! I remember the great excitement my family felt when my dad got our family's first calculator- which only did very basic functions, was huge compared to those sold today, and cost over $100. It was so precious that even as teens we weren't allowed to touch it without his being there, and it was mainly just for adult use for bill-paying. I just remind myself that if I tried to write a story set in the 1950s, I'd probably automatically give the characters at least all the stuff we had in the 70's, like color TV!

again, thanks for writing an entertaining story!